Forums

[COMPLETE] Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hime

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, thetear said:

@Hime Just my opinion, but why didn't you start the maintenance for EU servers earlier?

My guess is server maintenance is during there work shift. There work hours are is based just like this game/servers are in the USA. Only thing euro about the game is in game times? 

10 minutes ago, Riddick said:

My guess is server maintenance is during there work shift. There work hours are is based just like this game/servers are in the USA. Only thing euro about the game is in game times? 

I don't think their work shift start at 4am PDT. Also, for sure they should have servers in EU in order to have a better latency...

• L2 Team

Sorry, folks. We've identified some issues that require a couple more hours of downtime. New server up time is 2:30 pm PDT. The team is still working around the clock to get the servers online ASAP.

Just now, Hime said:

Sorry, folks. We've identified some issues that require a couple more hours of downtime. New server up time is 2:30 pm PDT. The team is still working around the clock to get the servers online ASAP.

you better be joking

Really guys....You said everything is on place and starting is kinda a formality....

Now you come with this..

Lineage II Operations @LineageIIOps 52s52 seconds ago

[LineageII] Maintenance will be delayed. ETA will be 2:30 PM PDT. Will update once this has concluded. Thank you for your patience!

6 replies 2 retweets 6 likes

[#LineageII] Maintenance will be delayed until 12:30 P.M PDT. We'll update once this is concluded. Thank you for your patience!

I haven't played L2 in years and I always remember major content updates being delayed like this time and again. I also remember weekly maintenance with no real updates in there at all being delayed by hours.

The consistency you guys have shown with your dedication to extend maintenance time even after all these years is so ridiculously impressive I can't put it into words. I've been in Discord with friends this last while and was joking that I was refreshing this thread just waiting for the next delay and you guys just never disappoint lol.

Absolutely incredible consistency guys, well played lol.

Archived