Forums

Change PK System!

xVirdin

15 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Here's the real reason these folks want drop instead of destruction.  Most folks with 4 pks (aside from perma-reds) will immediately port to clan hall or castle and get their friends to kill and brez them to clear the red.  Of course, the friends will give back any dropped items and the red will lose nothing.  But if the items are destroyed instead of dropped, the items will be gone and the red will actually lose something.  Or can you not clear red by being killed in classic?  If that's the case, the red will hunt mobs with friends to clear karma.  Either way, the red loses nothing under the old system, and has the potential to lose quite a lot under the new.  I like it.

Too bad we got nostalgic retards fags who just made this mess out of nothing. So this wont happens. PKs will be able to do anything they want, as much as they want, again. 
Keep it going guys, the years goes on and ur head is still stuck on early 2000's. 
It's ok to be nostalgic, i miss the old gold days as well, but i'm not complaining for a feature that will be mostly useless. 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

Too bad we got nostalgic retards fags who just made this mess out of nothing. So this wont happens. PKs will be able to do anything they want, as much as they want, again. 
Keep it going guys, the years goes on and ur head is still stuck on early 2000's. 
It's ok to be nostalgic, i miss the old gold days as well, but i'm not complaining for a feature that will be mostly useless. 

And the true colors come out, who would've guessed you guys were just whiny little bitches :D

Colmac, honestly hadn't though about that, and you are right.  Even augmented stuff can be traded now.  Even stuf that can't be traded can be put into their warehouse.  Drat.  I really wanted them to lose something one way or the other.  Still a lot more trouble, but just not near as good..

1 minute ago, Zace said:

And the true colors come out, who would've guessed you guys were just whiny little bitches :D

Dude...i appreciate that you guys are making a drama out of nothing but...really, it changes nothing to me. I'm a PVP player. I will hunt PKs anyway, drop or not. I will force logout if someone try to grief me while exping. As you can see, both the problems that makes ur head go crazy and making ur eyes wet are none of my concern. 
I'm actually surprised at how you guys are seriously retard. I thought that the community would have been waaay more grown up now. Ofc, if you guys claim to be all official's prelude-C1 players, it means you're AT LEAST 14 years old. I already know the pros and cons of the classic server and i already know how hardcore game used to be back then. 
All ur tears and whining and flame is not affecting me at all. You guys are fighting over features that probably wont even bother you. 
Having PKs losing their items forever would have been a way HEAVIER penalty for them instead of making them drop. But all you guys care is griefing. 
Why don't you guys open up a private server of ur own and call it L2 Grief. Unique feature : if you die, no matter how, pve or pvp or pk, you drop. Doesn't matter ur level or karma or tag color, if you die, you drop. 100%. That would be an eeepic server. Bet you'll be 50k players online. All from prelude, ofc.

So defending a farming spot is considered griefing nowadays? :D

"I'm a PeVePE player but if i don't agree to fight you back its griefing."
I'm pretty sure that's a carebear or as "Prelude-C1" players would a bleep not a "PvP player".

Just now, Saintly said:

I'm pretty sure that's a carebear or as "Prelude-C1" players would a bleep not a "PvP player".

Dude, can you crawl back to ur cave? None even said a thing about "defending a spot = griefing". From where you assumed it, just to know.

3 minutes ago, Saintly said:

This x1000.  Been in the same camp for two days straight grind, guarantee one of these guys walk in and start Ksing.  You ask them to leave nicely, they go "its not your spot! you don't own it" as they cut your xp in half, so then you go purple, to training, then you pk them. They yell you're a griefer.  Yep Yep.  Everytime.

13 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

Dude...i appreciate that you guys are making a drama out of nothing but...really, it changes nothing to me. I'm a PVP player. I will hunt PKs anyway, drop or not. I will force logout if someone try to grief me while exping. As you can see, both the problems that makes ur head go crazy and making ur eyes wet are none of my concern. 
I'm actually surprised at how you guys are seriously retard. I thought that the community would have been waaay more grown up now. Ofc, if you guys claim to be all official's prelude-C1 players, it means you're AT LEAST 14 years old. I already know the pros and cons of the classic server and i already know how hardcore game used to be back then. 
All ur tears and whining and flame is not affecting me at all. You guys are fighting over features that probably wont even bother you. 
Having PKs losing their items forever would have been a way HEAVIER penalty for them instead of making them drop. But all you guys care is griefing. 
Why don't you guys open up a private server of ur own and call it L2 Grief. Unique feature : if you die, no matter how, pve or pvp or pk, you drop. Doesn't matter ur level or karma or tag color, if you die, you drop. 100%. That would be an eeepic server. Bet you'll be 50k players online. All from prelude, ofc.

You sound like a woman, I think you're playing the wrong game. Hello Kitty Island Adventures is that way ------->

1 minute ago, Zace said:

You sound like a woman, I think you're playing the wrong game. Hello Kitty Island Adventures is that way ------->

Yeah no kidding he just wants to play Barbie with the rest of the girls in his shiney armor!

2 minutes ago, TrOLLw said:

This x1000.  Been in the same camp for two days straight grind, guarantee one of these guys walk in and start Ksing.  You ask them to leave nicely, they go "its not your spot! you don't own it" as they cut your xp in half, so then you go purple, to training, then you pk them. They yell you're a griefer.  Yep Yep.  Everytime.

Ah sorry guys, didn't know that in ur private servers griefiers and protecting ur spot were the same thing. 
I thought they were 2 different things. Nevermind then. Thanks for fun.

• L2 Team
51 minutes ago, Colmac said:

What are you talking about?

You can just BSOE to clan hall and trade all your gear to a clan mate, THEN get killed over and over.

Changes nothing in that regard.

No BSOE or BREZ in Classic.

• L2 Team

Folks, we understand this is a hot topic and there are different schools of thoughts and opinions. However, if you must resort to throwing insults around as part of your argument. you will be moderated and this thread any subsequent threads on this matter will be locked. Thanks for following the rules. :x

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, Hime said:

Folks, we understand this is a hot topic and there are different schools of thoughts and opinions. However, if you must resort to throwing insults around as part of your argument. you will be moderated and this thread any subsequent threads on this matter will be locked. Thanks for following the rules. :x

:(

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

You know that changing the PK system is madness. No wonder people are going nuts. o.O

ALRIGHT FUNS OVER MOMS HERE.  Wrap it up you knuckleheads, gather your hurt feelings and your inconsolable pain and hobble upstairs for some nice milk warming in the microwave.

We're all scarred for life but the warm milk helps.

3 minutes ago, Hime said:

The lack of forethought by the Dev team should really be the ones you bring your ire too. If they truly understood the old school L2 community at all they would have realized this is the exact response this type of decision would create. Everyone knows the real L2 battles occurred out of game in the L2blah forums.

This isn't just some simple skill change that everyone knew would occur but wasn't sure when. This is a completely game changing switch that makes no sense and has no place being on a server that's supposed to resemble "old lineage II" as stated in YOUR advertisement for this server. 

1 minute ago, Sweetness said:

The lack of forethought by the Dev team should really be the ones you bring your ire too. If they truly understood the old school L2 community at all they would have realized this is the exact response this type of decision would create. Everyone knows the real L2 battles occurred out of game in the L2blah forums.

This isn't just some simple skill change that everyone knew would occur but wasn't sure when. This is a completely game changing switch that makes no sense and has no place being on a server that's supposed to resemble "old lineage II" as stated in YOUR advertisement for this server. 

old school? Did u rly saw any movie made by Koreans, Russians or Europeans on skelth? The old lineage its dead, this new chronic is called classic bcoz REMEMBER the old one.

Archived