Change PK System!

xVirdin

Just now, Payne said:

@ZygiA , please, you and @KABAL are very toxic on this forum. Be more kind to new players.

No, actually, we were very nice if you read back my posts, but you people don't stop crying even though you achieved what you wanted. Just don't play L2 if you are going to quit because of the stupid PK change. Move on. 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Payne said:

@ZygiA , please, you and @KABAL are very toxic on this forum. Be more kind to new players.

Tks @Juji for looking into it, hope the devs listen, we are really looking forward for the classic feeling of Lineage 2.

Toxic? this is the first thing that come to your mind to describe those 2? seriously? but I get why you decide to use such mild words as we are in the official forum, if this wasn't the official forum to had the risk to get banned & we were instead in L2blah for example I had a lot to write about those 2 little gems that play with everyone's nerves by trying to be as annoying they can be, I'm doing my best to not express my self freely because I know what is gonna happen if I do it, so I keep on saying to myself they are not worth it fck it.

14 hours ago, KABAL said:

But you are actually fighting that mob over and over and over to get that drop, whereas here, seeing a PK , and not just any PK, PK+4, and then hoping to kill it, and then MAYBE you'll get that drop, is like , way worst then 1/5278 drop rate. 

How many RED's have you killed since you play L2 and got drop from him?

No, private servers does not count. I am talking about official servers. Be it Korea , Innova or NcSoft!

The rarity of getting something really good off of a red makes it that much more memorable the 1 time you do actually get something good and it does happen more often than you think. Reds get careless, people go red at raid bosses. etc 

The chance to drop some piece of equipment that you are wearing is much higher than 1/5278.  Try 20%

Quit babbling on in every thread about how nobody ever gets anything off reds just because you haven't. Get good.

3 minutes ago, icemurder said:

Quit babbling on in every thread about how nobody ever gets anything off reds just because you haven't. Get good.

Did you just assumed that I am crying because I am not good enough to kill RED's? Are you serious ? 

I don't care about this system, I'll kill RED's no matter if they drop or not.

What I don't like is the private server players who believes PK will be like in their beloved x75 PvP server.

Just now, KABAL said:

Did you just assumed that I am crying because I am not good enough to kill RED's? Are you serious ? 

What I don't like is the private server players who believes PK will be like in their beloved x75 PvP server.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A PRIVATE SERVER IS, IS THAT LIKE A WAITER WHO BRINGS YOU SANDWICHES WHILE YOU GRIND?

5 minutes ago, KABAL said:

I highly doubt you've ever done anything to a red besides get pked by it,  spam how you'll kill it later, and accuse them of being a "private server player"

as a player oftenly red, i hope the ancient system will be back. I was hunted, when radar didn't exist, heroes where saying in hero chat my location, i had to hide behind tree, and run to forsaken plains to rune, without buff, gk, and people where hunting me. I already dropped items, and i always tought it was a reward to the player who killed me. i also killed red heroes, and dropped their item... that's an amazing reward. Even somes players from my random party tried to kill me haha, for getting some drops xD. That's one of part of the game who's giving more fun and adrenaline... either you are the hunter or the prey...

Removing the reason for players to hunt down chaotic characters is a weird approach.

From my experience, whenever I was PKed, I would shout 'PK at <specific location> /target <name>' Players around would hunt the PKer because they were hoping to get free items and I felt that at least this way I could get some enjoyment out of this. If the items aren't dropped, most players will not bother to attack the PK.

Archived