Change PK System!

xVirdin

We’re proud to announce the forthcoming launch of the new Lineage II Classic server on October 3! North American players will get a chance to step back in time and experience Lineage II as it was in the beginning.

if this is what they quoted, then give us what we want. 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will be 100% supporting this post, NCSOFT please reconsider, why destroy the item when a player can be rewarded instead, this is what makes lineage 2 Classic, we do not want classic mixed with 2018 changes, we want OLD Gameplay back! Drop on RED DROP ON RED.

Get your facts straight people ... Original L2 is dead... Original L2 is the live version ... Classic is a poor attempt to bring back players due to nostalgia ... If you came back for that, then this isn't the place for you to be.. Just make yourself scarce ..

2 minutes ago, Limerence said:

Get your facts straight people ... Original L2 is dead... Original L2 is the live version ... Classic is a poor attempt to bring back players due to nostalgia ... If you came back for that, then this isn't the place for you to be.. Just make yourself scarce ..

You get your facts straight.  You start off saying classic doesn't mean classic, now you're making up shit cause you were shown to be blatantly wrong?

Yeah you're a real right guy to listen too.

I guys keep bringing tha shit excuse of original lineage when half of u already know classic from ru servers and others should already know from the stream and in general from a GOOGLE SEARCH.dont try convince them change the pk system with this shit lol its stupid

Just now, TrOLLw said:

You get your facts straight.  You start off saying classic doesn't mean classic, now you're making up cause you were shown to be blatently wrong?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476437396330774530/496814603234443295/unknown.png

I know damn too well what I'm talking about, cause unlike you, I actually did some research ... Should I care of what their announcement actually said ? You're basing your facts in that when there's a whole wiki which can tell you that everything is different than what it used to be ? Classic is classic alright ... You're just making it sound the way YOU want it ... It's not the original and that's a FACT ... Now, off you pop ..

Gee I wish I'd though of destruction of items, instead of dropping them.  Brilliant idea to punish reds but keep others from profiting from their death.  This is a lovely idea and I support it.  And, I feel guilty to admit this, but it is so much fun watching the griefers whine like little babies who had their favorite toy taken away.  Whine on, while the decent players play the game the way it should be played.  Or go to a private pvp server and grief each other to your heart's content.

We’re proud to announce the forthcoming launch of the new Lineage II Classic server on October 3! North American players will get a chance to step back in time and experience Lineage II as it was in the beginning.

?

5 minutes ago, Limerence said:

lmao what an ignorant fool, why even bother to post?

We arent griefers, we are a vast majority of the community that quit playing these mmorpgs because they catered to fanboy carebears who have no sense of risk vs reward. 

1 minute ago, Lawman said:

Gee I wish I'd though of destruction of items, instead of dropping them.  Brilliant idea to punish reds but keep others from profiting from their death.  This is a lovely idea and I support it.  And, I feel guilty to admit this, but it is so much fun watching the griefers whine like little babies who had their favorite toy taken away.  Whine on, while the decent players play the it should be played.  Or go to a private pvp server and grief each other to your heart's content.

Just now, TheAnimalEman said:

We arent griefers, we are a vast majority of the community that quit playing these mmorpgs because they catered to fanboy carebears who have no sense of risk vs reward. 

Tell me, how many PK's are you expecting to kill and obtain items from during the first month? Tell me honestly. I don't mind them bringing the old system btw. I don't mind it being either way. 

1 minute ago, Mike02 said:

@TrollW Have you guys decided if your going to play after the patch notes drop? We had a little over 80 people coming to play I am not sure we will be anymore.

I think anyone who has played Classic before feels like that right now. What a lie to advertise this as 1.5.

I guarantee you 99 percent of this community wants the game how it was, when you start making changes like this for the very tiny, yet usually vocal part of the gaming community, you turn what was once a great game with one of the best pvp/pk/loot systems of any mmorpg, and turn it into a dumpster fire.

3 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Gee I wish I'd though of destruction of items, instead of dropping them.  Brilliant idea to punish reds but keep others from profiting from their death.  This is a lovely idea and I support it.  And, I feel guilty to admit this, but it is so much fun watching the griefers whine like little babies who had their favorite toy taken away.  Whine on, while the decent players play the it should be played.  Or go to a private pvp server and grief each other to your heart's content.

Seriously? Change to the basic pvp mechanic(which has been unchanged since lineage creation) is the way" it should be played"? Please, tell me more any other special ways?

1 hour ago, xVirdin said:

Change item destruction to item drop..

Change this - > "When a Chaotic character with a PK count of 4 or higher dies, an item destruction penalty applies."

Whats the difference? So you can PK and if you drop, your friend will be there to pick up the item for you?

Most who will PK at 4+ , will do the above.

Tell me I'm wrong!

Archived