Change PK System!

xVirdin

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Tell me, how many PK's are you expecting to kill and obtain items from during the first month? Tell me honestly. I don't mind them bringing the old system btw. I don't mind it being either way. 

Noone I'm not bleeping stupid, I'm not going red.  It's exactly what he said.  Game mechanics shouldn't take away from the feeling that anything can happen. God you people ruin a lot of stuff.  Like America for example.

34 minutes ago, TrOLLw said:

Once again they take a player choice out of the communities hands and made a safer game mechanic that punishes pvp, and rewards the carebear.

Dude...I hope you're sarcastic. Just to be sure : i saw the screen with the Discord chat. Are you guys seriously qqing about the classic feature while you play L2R? 

Just now, KABAL said:

Whats the difference? So you can PK and if you drop, your friend will be there to pick up the item for you?

Most who will PK at 4+ , will do the above.

Tell me I'm wrong!

You are right. And I can also tell for a certain, the people complaining here will get what they want, but will end up killing 0 pks, or the ones they kill will be on less than 4 pk's due to the Sin Eater availability. : ) 

2 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Whats the difference? So you can PK and if you drop, your friend will be there to pick up the item for you?

Most who will PK at 4+ , will do the above.

Tell me I'm wrong!

Yea because that's always the scenario? No

Huge difference.

No reason to run after PKers. Noobies will get no help because there's no point in hunting PKs anymore. Zero point.

Just now, TrOLLw said:

Noone I'm not bleeping stupid, I'm not going red.  It's exactly what he said.  Game mechanics shouldn't take away from the feeling that anything can happen. God you people ruin a lot of stuff.  Like America for example.

Lack of education ruins America, just saying. 

Honestly speaking, i think someone should simply make a poll to vote, whether they should keep this " gear that destroys upon death as chaotic " Or instead add in " Gear that drops upon death as chaotic " then let hime or Juji read it and decide. 

1 minute ago, TrOLLw said:

Maybe we should remake Mario with a helmet on so when he hits the coin boxes he doesn't hurt his head or maybe when he falls into a pit he bounces back out so he doesn't die.

You do realise that they are probably going to change it to the way it was anyway due to all the cries here? You bunch look like snowflakes here, honestly, while calling others that xD 

Just now, Mystogan said:

Honestly speaking, i think someone should simply make a poll to vote, whether they should keep this " gear that destroys upon death as chaotic " Or instead add in " Gear that drops upon death as chaotic " then let hime or Juji read it and decide. 

Agree

7 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Tell me, how many PK's are you expecting to kill and obtain items from during the first month? Tell me honestly. I don't mind them bringing the old system btw. I don't mind it being either way. 

All that I see.
But if you suggest there are problems in killing PK chars, how does new changes solve this? I believe there is already baff that protects you from PK 10lvls above yours.

1 minute ago, Eulogy said:

Yea because that's always the scenario? No

Huge difference.

No reason to run after PKers. Noobies will get no help because there's no point in hunting PKs anymore. Zero point.

Not always, no. That's why I said Most.

Wait, now you care about NOOBIES? Lol. Seriously , this system is even better for newbies. The PK guy will get killed, because let's face it, we like killing players in any game, even if they drop or not. But now, one item will get destroyed if he gets killed. And he will think at least twice before he goes on a killing spree .

Other then that, tell me how many drops you got from RED's in your life-time L2 experience...

Every decent and loyal L2 player that has ever existed (and not a random mmorpg jumper) KNOWS HOW FUN AND GREAT WAS TO HAVE DROP ON DEATH AS A WHITE TOON AND THE GOOD OLD PK SYSTEM. 

The grief mechanics were what made this game great and basically more than 50% of the people coming today to play this versión of the game wanted to see those things back.

3 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Not always, no. That's why I said Most.

Wait, now you care about NOOBIES? Lol. Seriously , this system is even better for newbies. The PK guy will get killed, because let's face it, we like killing players in any game, even if they drop or not. But now, one item will get destroyed if he gets killed. And he will think at least twice before he goes on a killing spree .

Other then that, tell me how many drops you got from RED's in your life-time L2 experience...

You asked the wrong person that question. I played hardcore on servers and took a really really long time to farm up "donated" gear from pkers. Eventually I got a whole donated set and was pretty proud of it.

I don't care about noobs lol. I care about the drops. If this was about the admins caring about the noobs they wouldn't have taken away incentive from people going for the drops. That's the only reason help ever comes, let's be honest here.

1 minute ago, Eulogy said:

You asked the wrong person that question. I played hardcore on servers and took a really really long time to farm up "donated" gear from pkers. Eventually I got a whole donated set and was pretty proud of it.

I don't care about noobs lol. I care about the drops. If this was about the admins caring about the noobs they wouldn't have taken away incentive from people going for the drops. That's the only reason help ever comes, let's be honest here.

Just wondering, what will be your nick in game? :)

2 minutes ago, TheAnimalEman said:

People like you Zygia, with that mentality are the reason mmorpgs are afraid to break the mold anymore, your so safe in your little world you cannot handle any type of stress or risk of loss.

Read what I wrote, I don't care if they bring the old system back. And btw, you are risking your gear, just not dropping it, so your logic is flawed. 

Archived