Change PK System!

xVirdin

The new change is stupid because it just causes loss to the PK and does not reward the person who killed the PK.

For example, if the killer of the PK got a weapon for he is much better off and probably feels a lot better about getting PK'd in the first place. When I just see the PK weapon disappear I don't feel any direct reward, it is just something he can probably replace whereas it would have been an item that helped me.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, KABAL said:

I.............. was.............not ......... talking ..... about ......... you, when I said about donations.

The 'donated' guys, will go PK because they cared less about their items, hence , they were donors in that private server and would pay again to get the items back.

Do you really believe here people will go PK like you are used on the private servers? Geez! Grow the bleep up.

And yes, this IS the Official Lineage 2 Classic Server. They made the game, and any changes they make are OFFICIAL.

Now off you go.

Whatever you say there's only like 3 people in this thread max who don't want to change it back *TO NORMAL*. Nobody else wants this new sh1t.

Lineage 2 isn't about having your safe space. Grow a pair.

All though I don't agree with most on this thread about why Red PK's should drop items, I have to agree I would like to see it as well compared to random destroys.

I mean, I understand the advantages of destroying the items from a server/economy standpoint but the drops was a risk vs reward program that incentivized people to hunt down evil doers. 

Just my thought

15 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

Dude, if your reason to come back to L2 and play classic was "let's grief people while the exp with trains and stuns" then you're the one who's not a decent and royal player. 
You guys are crying so fuking hard for the "make white players drop on death" that I start to wonder one thing. Did you guys MASS QUIT the official server back then? Did you guys went to some private servers but never went above the C4 patch? 
You guys are seriously making it looks like anything worth in L2 was griefing players. The feature was removed in C5/Interlude. That means you guys had this feature for 3 years (2004-2007). After that you've been playing L2 for 11 fuking years (2007-2018) without this feature. So you want to say that all of you rage quitted from official in 2007? Your ONLY reason to play this game was griefing players? 

YES

My personal point of view...

Everybody who is crying about destroy vs drop item is selfish bleep (person who want drop). The only thing that interests you is kill other people without ANY risk. The goal for you is to get PK counter as high as posible. First PK someone and then run to your close friend who will kill you. If you drop, he will return item to you. I saw a lot of crying babies who after death back and go after people begging them for return the item they lost. Now you dont have friend who can help you... CRY more... I really love reading this stuff :)

1 minute ago, Eulogy said:

Whatever you say there's only like 3 people in this thread max who don't want to change it back *TO NORMAL*. Nobody else wants this new sh1t.

Lineage 2 isn't about having your safe space. Grow a pair.

Safe space? How is this changing your 'Safe Space'?

Please do tell me, how? You do realize that the only difference now is that - MAYBE - , you are not getting a PK+4 item as drop, but the rest stands?!

If I see a PK players, I WILL KILL IT, because the joy of knowing that maybe his weapon will get destroyed, is priceless. And..we will get lots of drama about it, trust me.

On a more realistic note, I'm afraid we will not see many PK's , at least not at the beginning. We wouldn't see PK's even if their dropped their shit if killed.

So .. yeah! Common sense please..

I'm not raging like a 12 year old that just had his Mum ground him from his PC, but I do agree with the argument of destroying / Drop.

For this one reason, those that had been griefed by some dipshit that gets off on PKing players and griefing now get a chance to get something for hunting him/her down.  Those dropped Items could help those that were getting griefed.  Rarely did a PKer EVER get their dropped items back.  They died and a number of items fell to the ground.  

Those crying for dropped to come back think they are hardcore, the result is the same for the PK'er it's the PK'ed that is getting screwed.  I say make it so the twats weapon drops every time they die red if you want hardcore.

The whole justification about the joys of risk and danger is bogus.  Just join a clan, war another clan of equal level and go hunting solo.  Plenty of risk and danger.  There is zero need to force this risk on those who don't want it.  My point is this game is terrific enough to be played with pleasure by all kinds or people, from griefers to carebears and everyone in between.  Why make rules that make the game unplayable by any group of people?

Just now, Eulogy said:

Maybe in a different life I would respect your opinion @KABAL but today you're a tool my guy.

Is fine! Get used with the changes, or .. go play your beloved private server(s) with donors, so you can PK them.

Changes I saw in the patch notes are very, very good , and this "PK" drama is just a shit excuse so you can cry more. 

Well , carry on then!

3 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

This guy should be appointed as a clown, honestly. I love reading his stuff. 'My tool'. 

You're the only clown here trying to sound smarter than you actually are. And btw reading your posts it's painfully obvious you probably never made it past level40 in any Classic server.

2 minutes ago, TrOLLw said:

It's really this. When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

You should enrol on a philosophy course :o

People who support the "drop on PK system", let me ask you :

1) How many of you played from C1 to C5 ? - Because after C5 the drop PK system was removed -

2) In this time - C1 to C5 - , how many times did you killed a RED and how many items did you got?

NO! Private servers DO NOT COUNT for obvious reasons!!

Or better :

3) How many from Europe Innova L2 Classic Server has done the above and got drops from PK?!

1 minute ago, TrOLLw said:

It's really this. When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

Actually, I disaggree... You seem quite knowledgeable about stupidity ... Unless you are the exception ... Well, you're good at something at least .

3 minutes ago, TrOLLw said:

Yeah bro, we all have a facebook account, thanks for sharing. 

4 minutes ago, Zace said:

You're the only clown here trying to sound smarter than you actually are. And btw reading your posts it's painfully obvious you probably never made it past level40 in any Classic server.

And reading your posts, it's quite clear. You have acquired all your gear from killing PKs. = ] 

2 minutes ago, KABAL said:

People who support the "drop on PK system", let me ask you :

1) How many of you played from C1 to C5 ? - Because after C5 the drop PK system was removed -

2) In this time - C1 to C5 - , how many times did you killed a RED and how many items did you got?

NO! Private servers DO NOT COUNT for obvious reasons!!

Or better :

3) How many from Europe Innova L2 Classic Server has done the above and got drops from PK?!

I may be wrong but...PKs were droping way up 'till later GOD patches. I'm quite sure the feature was removed in one of the GOD+ patches. 'Till then you could drop when you got 4+ PKs...Am i wrong? :S

Just now, xHaseo said:

I may be wrong but...PKs were droping way up 'till later GOD patches. I'm quite sure the feature was removed in one of the GOD+ patches. 'Till then you could drop when you got 4+ PKs...Am i wrong? :S

If you are not, then C1 to until it was removed. Everything else stands.

I would really like to know from those PVP PK DROP LOVERS!

Archived