Change PK System!

xVirdin

Just now, ZygiA said:

Stop crying about the PK thing already. @TrOLLw you guys can move to private pvp servers if that's all you are looking for. 

Jesus Christ you bleepin' liberal commie bleeps, I'm a nice guy, I can't even play the bad guy in bleep Fallout. What you every body gets a trophy hippies don't understand is that makes the game unique, adds to the player content and experiences.  So don't come on this thread tellin' me what to do you community college educated fat pos

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

Stop crying about the PK thing already. @TrOLLw you guys can move to private pvp servers if that's all you are looking for. 

You have no clue how many players are going to be lost to some of these bad choices. They had a chance to really get back there player base and they threw it away with greed.

Just now, existenz said:

with the changes that they have made atm we are in a private server :D official classic wasn't supposed to have these changes...

Are you the 1) Owner 2) Developer at NCsoft to decide what is and what is not suppose to be in the game? 

Just now, Mike02 said:

You have no clue how many players are going to be lost to some of these bad choices. They had a chance to really get back there player base and they threw it away with greed.

I personally don't care about the PK system, as I am smart enough to do the quest and get rid of it anyway. Only lazy, careless people will suffer. So I'm good. 

Just now, ZygiA said:

Are you the 1) Owner 2) Developer at NCsoft to decide what is and what is not suppose to be in the game? 

i am not deciding. i just stated my opinion and as you can see most people are in the same page about this

Not drop for PKs anymore?

This is not a l2 clasic server characteristic. In old cronicles, many of player liked the drop penalty for being PK.

I could tolerate no drop for white players, but no drop for red?. Please, don't convert this server in a PvE server.

Remember that the PK system will be necessary to kill players especially in RBs or epics when some clan don't want to accept a war. In think inclusive, the drop is more just because if someone becomes pk when he died the pk killer receive a prize (drop) as the reward.

Reconsider your choice, for the love of Shilen, please.

2 minutes ago, TrOLLw said:

Jesus Christ you bleepin' liberal commie bleeps, I'm a nice guy, I can't even play the bad guy in bleep Fallout. What you every body gets a trophy hippies don't understand is that makes the game unique, adds to the player content and experiences.  So don't come on this thread tellin' me what to do you community college educated fat pos

This made me laugh. Yeah, I am University educated and I guess you aren't. #Goals

1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

This made me laugh. Yeah, I am University educated and I guess you aren't. #Goals

Look what your University education did to your brain. We have a safe space for you here in the boot of this car.

I have not played lineage 2 in over a decade. The reason I came back was hearing about a classic server reboot with all of the glory of old lineage 2. This game had a wonderful niche of offering risk vs reward and exciting pvp. Myself and 10 of my friends were planning on returning for the long grinds, and risk vs reward. Taking item dropping on death out of this game not only does it a disservice.. it turns it into another game that most of the community doesnt want to play. We all want the classic risk vs reward system, we want to be scared, we want to have fear and pvp with risk and reward. 

You are literally pushing away a majority of the community and listening to a fraction by removing these pvp features from the game, this will not be lineage 2 classic if you make these changes. Please reconsider and give this community what it deserves, do not actively destroy this project before it even starts. 

-TheAnimalEman 

Thing is most of want old pk system back so u can just pk everything for bosses,trains or whatever..pking someone to take the spot isnt pvp.and also saying change it or i quit is funny too.all of u are gonna join one or another with your chronicle pack and nc coins ready..nubs

Just now, TheAnimalEman said:

I have not played lineage 2 in over a decade. The reason I came back was hearing about a classic server reboot with all of the glory of old lineage 2. This game had a wonderful niche of offering risk vs reward and exciting pvp. Myself and 10 of my friends were planning on returning for the long grinds, and risk vs reward. Taking item dropping on death out of this game not only does it a disservice.. it turns it into another game that most of the community doesnt want to play. We all want the classic risk vs reward system, we want to be scared, we want to have fear and pvp with risk and reward. 

You are literally pushing away a majority of the community and listening to a fraction by removing these pvp features from the game, this will not be lineage 2 classic if you make these changes. Please reconsider and give this community what it deserves, do not actively destroy this project before it even starts. 

-TheAnimalEman 

Misinformation all over the place ..  Who the hell told you it's a reboot ?? It's a different game ... lol

5 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Yeah, look up the slipper slope fallacy before you're crushed by your debt for spending  100 k tuition on a 2 dollar brain.  There's no crying there is such thing as protesting.

Just now, TrOLLw said:

Yeah, look up the slipper slope fallacy before you're crushed by your debt for spending  100 k tuition out on a 2 dollar brain.  There's no crying there is such thing as protesting.

I am not from the US, so education costed me you know how much? 0. Thank you. 

I remember telling friends about Lineage 2, and the only saving grace it had above other MMOs was explaining to them the PK system, and item drops. This always brought a spark in their eye and they eventually played and loved it. It was also a huge portion of the game for me personally.

But regardless
This isn't how you stop PKers. Now there is ZERO point to go hunt for a PK when somebody shouts "rang rang PK in cruma". Zero reason for me to rush out of town and stop what I'm doing so some random PKer can have his items destroyed. Zero incentive to run around and help the noobs out getting PK'd anyway. No reason to do much of anything.

3 minutes ago, Limerence said:

Misinformation all over the place ..  Who the hell told you it's a reboot ?? It's a different game ... lol

Yeah and you're spreading it, AS ADVERTISED BY THIS SITE;

We’re proud to announce the forthcoming launch of the new Lineage II Classic server on October 3! North American players will get a chance to step back in time and experience Lineage II as it was in the beginning.

Archived