Change PK System!

xVirdin

Yea we'll just see how it turns out then now won't we?

Zero threads are going up in favor of the new system, just a few goons replying in the countless pro-pk-drop threads.

You sure don't see the whole picture don't you? Terrible foresight & little care for the very loud player base! Sad (or sick) people.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eulogy said:

Zero threads are going up in favor of the new system, just a few goons replying in the countless pro-pk-drop threads.

You sure don't see the whole picture don't you? Terrible foresight & little care for the very loud player base! Sad (or sick) people.

You do realise that you are insulting people for no reason? We are having a discussion here and you have to result to insults and abuse. My god. I thought we are going to have a more grown up community this time around. 

1 minute ago, Eulogy said:

Let the carebears just type, we know its all they can do. https://www.strawpoll.me/16571021

3 minutes ago, TrOLLw said:

Let the carebears just type, we know its all they can do. https://www.strawpoll.me/16571021

Just give up on the 'drops from mobs while white' thing. 
You should allow just 1 vote and make it between drop while PK or not.
You guys really make it looks like ur only reason to play is griefing other players. And then you're playing L2R which is a full PVE game since PVP is braindead and bugged there, gg guys lol. 

Just now, xHaseo said:

You guys really make it looks like ur only reason to play is griefing other players. And then you're playing L2R which is a full PVE game since PVP is braindead and bugged there, gg guys lol. 

You're just a glorified secretary.  Keyboard all you got. https://www.strawpoll.me/16571021

So let me get this straight:

This is a nostalgic grab at taking players back to what they enjoyed most about L2 

"Get a chance to step back in time and experience L2 as it was in the beginning"

And no doubt one of the features that made L2 what it was, was the PK system. 

Hate it or love it how it was abused or not, there was no denying that going red with the chance to drop your gear created an undeniable feeling of emotion not usually associated with normal  dull grind. Its a level of excitement or pure anxiety when you get killed while red or kill a red and are practically jumping out of your skin to be the first to pick up whatever he dropped. This also destroys all incentive for other players to go hunt reds. These crazy adventures are what makes L2 what it is. If you want to get rid of ingeniously unique experiences like this and take the emotion out of the game, why dont you just bring back the  autoloop macro ingame legal bot features. Seriously. Who's making these decisions? do you ever think of polling the players for anything? So disappointing 

Btw this is coming from someone who rarely PKs anyone but from a game design standpoint, this is a major selling point, and hunting reds is an amazing feeling. From the few times you do go red, you feel like a total badass.

6 minutes ago, Eulogy said:

You are pathetic. And for this, I am even more glad that the system you 'love' is no more. 

Go play in your 1-2 month life time private servers. Don't .. play here. Seriously! This is not the game you are expecting. 

You are bad at L2 anyway. I mean, you are 'good' in private servers where basically everyone can be, but you will fail here. Go now, really..bye!

3 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

It is clear these people have been playing on private servers for too long. 

7 minutes ago, KABAL said:

If you are not, then C1 to until it was removed. Everything else stands.

I would really like to know from those PVP PK DROP LOVERS!

I played from C3-C5, I have obtained many items from both killing reds and greifing whites. Items drops from red gives incentive to kill them, it was a fun game aiding lower lvls to crush some D grade gear. You never played retail, it was clear from the first time you misunderstood 'donated' gear.

In any case this change wont matter when I am greifing you scrubs, because I can (and will). The only difference you have no chance at my extra gear I choose to potentially lose

4 minutes ago, Colmac said:

This is a nostalgic grab at taking players back to what they enjoyed most about L2 

"Get a chance to step back in time and experience L2 as it was in the beginning"

Hate it or love it how it was abused or not, there was no denying that going red with the chance to drop your gear created an undeniable feeling of emotion not usually associated with normal  dull grind. Its a level of excitement or pure anxiety when you get killed while red or kill a red and are practically jumping out of your skin to be the first to pick up whatever he dropped. This also destroys all incentive for other players to go hunt reds. These crazy adventures are what makes L2 what it is. If you want to get rid of ingeniously unique experiences like this and take the emotion out of the game, why dont you just bring back the  autoloop macro ingame legal bot features. Seriously. Who's making these decisions? do you ever think of polling the players for anything? So disappointing 

Btw this is coming from someone who rarely PKs anyone but from a game design standpoint, this is a major selling point, and hunting reds is an amazing feeling. From the few times you do go red, you feel like a total badass.

100% right.

Just now, BartzBoy said:

I played from C3-C5, I have obtained many items from both killing reds and greifing whites. Items drops from red gives incentive to kill them, it was a fun game aiding lower lvls to crush some D grade gear. You never played retail, it was clear from the first time you misunderstood 'donated' gear.

In any case this change wont matter when I am greifing you scrubs, because I can (and will). The only difference you have no chance at my extra gear I choose to potentially lose

=D =D =D =D =D 

Just now, ZygiA said:

It is clear these people have been playing on private servers for too long. 

It's clear these people have been playing for too long . Not just on private servers ... Their brain just can't comprehend simple words put together to create a sentence ..

5 minutes ago, TrOLLw said:

You're just a glorified secretary.  Keyboard all you got. https://www.strawpoll.me/16571021

Dude..it's quite retarded that you keep linking me this vote. Beside I already voted (and i voted for both "drops on PK" and "Keep it like this") it makes no difference to me. 
I will kill PKs with or without drops. It's just so simple to me. 

4 minutes ago, KABAL said:

You are pathetic. And for this, I am even more glad that the system you 'love' is no more. 

Go play in your 1-2 month life time private servers. Don't .. play here. Seriously! This is not the game you are expecting. 

You are bad at L2 anyway. I mean, you are 'good' in private servers where basically everyone can be, but you will fail here. Go now, really..bye!

Holy crow we're reaching levels of carebear that shouldn't even be possible. I didn't kno I insulted you lol my bad.

Bro I been playing live and private servers for a long time. 1-2 month servers? Try 5 years. Getting up to alliance leader of hundreds of people on servers mostly non-donators - keeping Aden and TH hero & moving on to be GM & developer on multiple servers - is an experience you'll never understand. As is apparent with your "I hope you lose a forum argument" grounded mentality.

See the forest for the trees man. Do you not see how many people disagree with you? Sheesh.

I think the decrease in penalty for PK will encourage more world PVP situations. Which could be a lot of fun. I think it may be best to see how the 1st month plays out with the current patch notes before we hold the GMs at gun point.

8 minutes ago, Colmac said:

This. Wtf were they thinking making a change so stupid. This server is very rapidly turning an entirely different game then "L2 as it was in the beginning" which is why most of the player base is here. 

If 

2 minutes ago, Eulogy said:

Holy crow we're reaching levels of carebear that shouldn't even be possible. I didn't kno I insulted you lol my bad.

Bro I been playing live and private servers for a long time. 1-2 month servers? Try 5 years. Getting up to alliance leader of hundreds of people on servers mostly non-donators - keeping Aden and TH hero & moving on to be GM & developer on multiple servers - is an experience you'll never understand. As is apparent with your "I hope you lose a forum argument" grounded mentality.

See the forest for the trees man. Do you not see how many people disagree with you? Sheesh.

That's not possible, unless you started playing L2 when you were 9. 

Archived