Change PK System!

xVirdin

5 minutes ago, Shooooooook said:

i mean that vote is pretty overwhelming.  id like to hear a reply?  why should i not just refund these $90 in accounts i bought now?

hello?  mods??  any comment?  give us a reason to stay?

You should ask for the refund if this change makes you want to quit playing on this server. Honestly. 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dannyboy said:

After reading through most of this thread, some really valid points have been made.

All of you saying put drop back in claim it's more hardcore, yet when I do think about the carebear scrubs that roamed in groups griefing players.  They had no fear of item drop due to friends there to pick up items.  So no real risk as they normally roamed in packs large enough to grief those out grinding mindlessly.  

Good arguments are made on both sides.  I only got a few Items during my time from Prelude to C5 from reds.  So my first argument of your shortchanging the avg player that could get gear from a red is pretty weak.

Every system will be abused by a minority of players.  Its not about making the perfect system its about making one that fits.  The drop items adds a lot of fun factor to a boring daily grind, it encourages the chase and the run.

You know how to abuse this new system? Same way but load up your inventory with trash.  Vote. https://www.strawpoll.me/16571021

1 minute ago, Colmac said:

its about emotion, think of gambling. Alot of people like it because it provokes emotional responses.

Think of the feeling when youre red and youre about to die.

Think of the feeling you get when you kill a red and race to pick up his gear.

It has nothing to do with whatever bullshit your spouting out . you played L2 since C4?

GG alot of us played retail from prelude-c3. Thats why were here. Those days.

Dude "those days" wont be coming back even if they gives you back the drops from PKs or from white players. This is CLASSIC this is not L2 REMASTERED. 
You guys are making dramas for things that actually prevent the griefing but nothing about other features that are quite a crap? Did you know you can get +12 stats with dyes? TA-DAAAN. (If they didn't change it, but looks like they didn't.). You guys had this feature back then, in prelude-c3? 
It's ok to be nostalgic but this is not where you'll find the old l2. This a new chronicle, a new game world. Deal with it or quit it. 
The only emotion you wont feel any longer is the one when you rush to pick the drop from a PK.
PK are gonna be even more under pressure when red 'cause they know that they wont get their item back. Think of the feeling when you have a +10 weapon or an epic jewel and you're about to die as PK. Let me know if you enjoy it as much as a "SOMEONE RUSH TO ME AND SPAM PICK UUUUUPPPPP". 

1 minute ago, Dannyboy said:

After reading through most of this thread, some really valid points have been made.

All of you saying put drop back in claim it's more hardcore, yet when I do think about the carebear scrubs that roamed in groups griefing players.  They had no fear of item drop due to friends there to pick up items.  So no real risk as they normally roamed in packs large enough to grief those out grinding mindlessly.  

Good arguments are made on both sides.  I only got a few Items during my time from Prelude to C5 from reds.  So my first argument of your shortchanging the avg player that could get gear from a red is pretty weak.

Stop it. 

You make them jealous that you got few items from Red's. They got none. I mean, they got from private servers. Else, they will shot out their story of how they got X items for RED's since they played the game.

if NcSoft will listen to this wannabe L2 Players, then they will make a bad decision. 

Just now, ZygiA said:

You should ask for the refund if this change makes you want to quit playing on this server. Honestly. 

Aggreed . These people actually became a cancer . Didn't think it would happen this fast already . It's actually frightening .

Just now, KABAL said:

Stop it. 

You make them jealous that you got few items from Red's. They got none. I mean, they got from private servers. Else, they will shot out their story of how they got X items for RED's since they played the game.

if NcSoft will listen to this wannabe L2 Players, then they will make a bad decision. 

You're in the minority pal. https://www.strawpoll.me/16571021

5 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

Dude "those days" wont be coming back even if they gives you back the drops from PKs or from white players. This is CLASSIC this is not L2 REMASTERED. 
You guys are making dramas for things that actually prevent the griefing but nothing about other features that are quite a crap? Did you know you can get +12 stats with dyes? TA-DAAAN. (If they didn't change it, but looks like they didn't.). You guys had this feature back then, in prelude-c3? 
It's ok to be nostalgic but this is not where you'll find the old l2. This a new chronicle, a new game world. Deal with it or quit it. 
The only emotion you wont feel any longer is the one when you rush to pick the drop from a PK.
PK are gonna be even more under pressure when red 'cause they know that they wont get their item back. Think of the feeling when you have a +10 weapon or an epic jewel and you're about to die as PK. Let me know if you enjoy it as much as a "SOMEONE RUSH TO ME AND SPAM PICK UUUUUPPPPP". 

I can personally tell you if I see someone red whos not bothering me, Ill just leave him the bleep alone and ill keep farming because I dont really care.Whats the point to make 1 guy on the server MAYBE lose some important gear vs some more XP that actually benefits me. Theres zero incentive in game for me now to kill a red. Only incentive is personality vendettas.

How does this prevent griefing? if anything it encourages it. People used to ! red in X location and people would form hunting parties to kill them. Now who gives a shit? I wont attack them if they're next to me. its backwards of what you want

Face it, your wrong. Its a poor decision to change it. As so many other agree.

Also your totally special if youre going to argue that this "classic" chronicle isnt aim'd DIRECTLY at old school prelude-interlude players. To deny that and be like "new chronicle guys, quit trying to bring back the past" is the most brain dead thing ive seen in along time.gg

And although their decision to do that did so much harm & will definitely drive countless people & whole clans away Juji is at this moment active in the forum, have already seen all that & what he is doing? ignore all those people & didn't even care to give a single response to all those post/threads, what else left to say... it seems there is no saving this server after all, it's obvious that they don't care.

2 minutes ago, Colmac said:

I can personally tell you if I see someone red whos not bothering me, Ill just leave him the bleep alone and ill keep farming because I dont really care.Whats the point to make 1 guy on the server MAYBE lose some important gear vs some more XP that actually benefits me. Theres zero incentive in game for me now to kill a red. Only incentive is personality vendettas.

Face it, your wrong. Its a poor decision to change it. As so many other agree.

Also your totally special if youre going to argue that this "classic" chronicle isnt aim'd DIRECTLY at old school prelude-interlude players. To deny that and be like "new chronicle guys, quit trying to bring back the past" is the most brain dead thing ive seen in along time.gg

I am 100% coming back because of the Nostalgia of my first ever MMO and the rush of playing L2 back in Prelude.  I still think about some of the huge PvP wars that broke out over rooms in Cruma.  Was a rush!

Just now, ZygiA said:

Doesn't look like it to be honest. Or maybe that's how 'some' educated folk act over there in the US. 

Pathetic troll with nothing to add to the conversation, again I guarantee you won't make it past 40.

2 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

And although their decision to do that did so much harm & will definitely drive countless people & whole clans away Juji is at this moment active in the forum, have already seen all that & what he is doing? ignore all those people & didn't even care to give a single response to all those post/threads, what else left to say... it seems there is no saving this server after all, it's obvious that they don't care.

He actually answered you disrespectful idiot .

Here's the real reason these folks want drop instead of destruction.  Most folks with 4 pks (aside from perma-reds) will immediately port to clan hall or castle and get their friends to kill and brez them to clear the red.  Of course, the friends will give back any dropped items and the red will lose nothing.  But if the items are destroyed instead of dropped, the items will be gone and the red will actually lose something.  Or can you not clear red by being killed in classic?  If that's the case, the red will hunt mobs with friends to clear karma.  Either way, the red loses nothing under the old system, and has the potential to lose quite a lot under the new.  I like it.

Just now, Zace said:

Pathetic troll with nothing to add to the conversation, again I guarantee you won't make it past 40.

Trolls do not provide braindead cry-babies with valuable information like I did. Now go and jerk off to the fact that you might get some D grade gloves from a non-existent PK. 

3 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Doesn't look like it to be honest. Or maybe that's how 'some' educated folk act over there in the US. 

Spotted the yuropoor. - Also Juji just said in the other thread hes taking all this feedback and sending it to development. They cant change sh*t becasue the games out tomorrow. But maybe sometime in the future ?

2 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Trolls do not provide braindead cry-babies with valuable information like I did. Now go and jerk off to the fact that you might get some D grade gloves from a non-existent PK. 

Aww did I hurt your wittle fee fee's :( first sign of being a SJW is getting upset when people don't agree with you.

Just now, Boziggy said:

Spotted the yuropoor. - Also Juji just said in the other thread hes taking all this feedback and sending it to development. They cant change sh*t becasue the games out tomorrow. But maybe sometime in the future ?

I'm almost certain they will change it pretty much after the launch. Few days maybe. 

16 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Here's the real reason these folks want drop instead of destruction.  Most folks with 4 pks (aside from perma-reds) will immediately port to clan hall or castle and get their friends to kill and brez them to clear the red.  Of course, the friends will give back any dropped items and the red will lose nothing.  But if the items are destroyed instead of dropped, the items will be gone and the red will actually lose something.  Or can you not clear red by being killed in classic?  If that's the case, the red will hunt mobs with friends to clear karma.  Either way, the red loses nothing under the old system, and has the potential to lose quite a lot under the new.  I like it.

What are you talking about?

You can just BSOE to clan hall and trade all your gear to a clan mate, THEN get killed over and over.

Changes nothing in that regard.

Archived