Nukes summons +40 (up or not)

Eiz

Hello GM!

I read the PATCH NOTES, but in the skill section, just mention the new skills from 40+ level 1, I wanted to know if the skills of the summoners, for example: Blaze, Aqua Swirl, ect. They will also continue to rise in level?

@Hime

1 minute ago, Eiz said:

Hello GM!

I read the PATCH NOTES, but in the skill section, just mention the new skills from 40+ level 1, I wanted to know if the skills of the summoners, for example: Blaze, Aqua Swirl, ect. They will also continue to rise in level?

@Hime

has far as i know thye will rise in 3.0 update only

3 hours ago, Eiz said:

Hello GM!

@Hime

mddzl0i.png

Summons did used to sap EXP when you were leveling until the 3rd expansion if I remember correctly when they got the additional Summons and their timers were changed  because they used to be on a crazy cool down.

Also unless they changed it  Their attack spells didnt go up anymore because they started getting buffs like a prophet for pets. So you would see them getting in heavier armor and getting into combat more. Summons were a lot of fun after the 3rd expansion released.

Archived