Fine conclusion about carebears

bystacur

When Lineage 2 Classic was released in Korea they had drop on death as a white player and the good old pk system.

Innova had this too.

And then comes NCWest and what they do? They just change it.

Take your own conclusión about who the carebear is. 

17 minutes ago, LightRider said:

The new change is great, it prompts revenge instead of hand outs, and that is exactly what the pk system is supposed to be.

The new change is stupid because it just causes loss to the PK and does not reward the person who killed the PK.

For example, if the killer of the PK got a weapon for he is much better off and probably feels a lot better about getting PK'd in the first place. When I just see the PK weapon disappear I don't feel any direct reward, it is just something he can probably replace whereas it would have been an item that helped me.

1 minute ago, MyAccountIsSuspendedHelp said:

The new change is stupid because it just causes loss to the PK and does not reward the person who killed the PK.

For example, if the killer of the PK got a weapon for he is much better off and probably feels a lot better about getting PK'd in the first place. When I just see the PK weapon disappear I don't feel any direct reward, it is just something he can probably replace whereas it would have been an item that helped me.

Who said that you will pick up the items the PK dropped in the first place? That's not how the game works. Anyone can pick them, including the PKer's friends, so the 'reward' logic is nonsense. Sorry to say. 

I remember being griefed by reds and feeling incredibly rewarded when I happened to finally kill them and they dropped something I managed to pick up.

Now, with them simply having the item destroyed, I'll honestly feel no form of validation in killing them, outside of just keeping myself alive.

3 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Who said that you will pick up the items the PK dropped in the first place? That's not how the game works. Anyone can pick them, including the PKer's friends, so the 'reward' logic is nonsense. Sorry to say. 

Well it's up to the scenario. If the PK is solo'ing then you can pick it easly if none is around. If the PK is with a pt then it's a lil harder, but not impossible. If the PK is a dagger and he's hitting you...if he dies the drops will be right under ur feet. In the other hand if the fight is between 2 rangers, his pt will mostly pick it up. 
With this feature none will pick a thing. It will just vanish. Less rewarding for you but by far an heavier penalty on the Pk. 

1 minute ago, xHaseo said:

Well it's up to the scenario. If the PK is solo'ing then you can pick it easly if none is around. If the PK is with a pt then it's a lil harder, but not impossible. If the PK is a dagger and he's hitting you...if he dies the drops will be right under ur feet. In the other hand if the fight is between 2 rangers, his pt will mostly pick it up. 
With this feature none will pick a thing. It will just vanish. Less rewarding for you but by far an heavier penalty on the Pk. 

And I always thought that PK system was suppose to punish the wrong-doers? :o anyway, I don't mind if they bring the old system back. Let's wait and see guys and girls. 

Just now, ZygiA said:

And I always thought that PK system was suppose to punish the wrong-doers? :o anyway, I don't mind if they bring the old system back. Let's wait and see guys and girls. 

Well it does, in a way or the other. In the previous way they would drop their items allowing any player close enough to pick it. May it be a friend or a foe. 
The new way actually punish you even harder 'cause none will pick a thing but dust. 
TBH about this i'm quite fine with both the features. I will still enjoy and laugh at PKer's face once he die and either drop or lose forever his weapon. 

Just now, xHaseo said:

Well it does, in a way or the other. In the previous way they would drop their items allowing any player close enough to pick it. May it be a friend or a foe. 
The new way actually punish you even harder 'cause none will pick a thing but dust. 
TBH about this i'm quite fine with both the features. I will still enjoy and laugh at PKer's face once he die and either drop or lose forever his weapon. 

Love you for thinking straight. <3 

51 minutes ago, bystacur said:

When Lineage 2 Classic was released in Korea they had drop on death as a white player and the good old pk system.

Innova had this too.

And then comes NCWest and what they do? They just change it.

Take your own conclusión about who the carebear is. 

just shut the fuk up and go korean or russian wtf

this is a mix of 1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0 

17 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

Well it's up to the scenario. If the PK is solo'ing ..

And how many will do that?

I mean real PK players and not some here and there randoms in NoGrade.

This is what people do not understand. Plus, I asked in other thread and I got no response. How many of you who played in the Official Servers, be it Korean, Innova or NcSoft, got items for a red after they killed it ?!

Exactly! The procent is so small, that it doesn't really hurt anyone. Well , it 'hurts' the QQ'ers somehow, but that's a different story!

3 minutes ago, KABAL said:

And how many will do that?

I mean real PK players and not some here and there randoms in NoGrade.

This is what people do not understand. Plus, I asked in other thread and I got no response. How many of you who played in the Official Servers, be it Korean, Innova or NcSoft, got items for a red after they killed it ?!

Exactly! The procent is so small, that it doesn't really hurt anyone. Well , it 'hurts' the QQ'ers somehow, but that's a different story!

Sorry I couldn't answer you but that thread was quite a mess. 
It did quite some cool stuffs for me. Back in interlude we got a whole Draconic set out of a PK. 
Once an epic jewel (queen ant) and once a B grade weapon (BOP).
So yeah, lots of luck for us and low luck for the PKs, it seems. 
As i already said : it makes no difference to me if the PKs will drop or just got things vanished. I will hunt them down anyway.

6 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

Sorry I couldn't answer you but that thread was quite a mess. 
It did quite some cool stuffs for me. Back in interlude we got a whole Draconic set out of a PK. 
Once an epic jewel (queen ant) and once a B grade weapon (BOP).
So yeah, lots of luck for us and low luck for the PKs, it seems. 
As i already said : it makes no difference to me if the PKs will drop or just got things vanished. I will hunt them down anyway.

Nice! Nice drops you got there. 

But yeah, that few times you got the items, will make no difference if PK will drop or not. Same for me, I will hunt them down anyway!

So anyone else willing to share their few times drops they got from PK's since .. the beginnings ? Hm ?

Archived