If Your Account Was Closed & Pack Refunded - Read Here

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello,

If your account or accounts were closed and your Launch Pack purchases were refunded, please contact our Customer Support team at support[at]ncsoft.com. You will need to verify that you are the own of the accounts(s).

Please be clear and concise in your email about your account being closed and your Launch Pack refunded. If you had multiple accounts closed, do include the email for those accounts in one email. We will be prioritizing these tickets, but do not bump your ticket/email as that will only prolong the process. Rest assured if you are still interested in purchasing a pack after your issue is resolved, you will still have the opportunity to do so.

Thank you for your patience!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, NeoK said:

Today I made a donation of 50usd = 4000 NCoin, at 15:00 p.m. plus or less, but I still have not received the mail with the serial to claim the 4000NCoin for my account

You should get teh ncoins in your acount and not a key for them. 

1 minute ago, Hime said:

Si es la primera vez que compra NCoin, puede tardar hasta 24 horas en recibirlo.

but it is automatically recharged in the account, or I will receive an email with a serial code

• L2 Team
Just now, NeoK said:

but it is automatically recharged in the account, or I will receive an email with a serial code

If you purchased it from our website, it will automatically appear on your account.

1 hour ago, NeoK said:

Today I made a purchase of 50usd = 4000 NCoin, at 15:00 p.m. plus or less, but I still have not received the mail with the serial to claim the 4000NCoin for my account

I'm sorry for the offtopic, but .. couldn't resist ..

"purchase" :)))

Edit: Hm! Who's Ninja editing my post?

The guy clearly said "purchase" - still is on his post - but somehow, someone, changed that into "purchase" in my post!

Is it bad to make fun of a person who says that he just made a "purchase"? We all know where they are coming from , so is .. all right :)

Edit 2: Wtf? I am very sure I write "d o n a t i o n" yet , hm! Is "auto correction" the word into "Purchase" ! Lol.

Hi @Hime how are you?

I have one problem with refound I say for he talk with you for ticket, and I have other problem, I try to buy the $30 pack and I get the following error: "Unfortanately an error has occurred. Please try again later!" I try with 4 credit card and in 4 computers different, and dont work. Well, I spoke to my bank and they said that theirs is okay. Can you help me?

Look the printscreen for see the error:

http://prntscr.com/l1hr2y

27 minutes ago, NeoK said:

Today I made a purchase of 50usd = 4000 NCoin, at 15:00 p.m. plus or less, but I still have not received the mail with the serial to claim the 4000NCoin for my account

check your junk mail.  One one of my accounts the receipt went there for some reason.

@Hime How likely is it that we will get a response within the next 4 hours with the issue resolved? The chronicle pack offer expires at midnight and this information would help me better understand what I need to do.

• L2 Team
23 minutes ago, AtaqueDaPesTe said:

Hi @Hime how are you?

I have one problem with refound I say for he talk with you for ticket, and I have other problem, I try to buy the $30 pack and I get the following error: "Unfortanately an error has occurred. Please try again later!" I try with 4 credit card and in 4 computers different, and dont work. Well, I spoke to my bank and they said that theirs is okay. Can you help me?

Look the printscreen for see the error:

http://prntscr.com/l1hr2y

19 minutes ago, Tr0ller said:

@Juji How about people unable to buy pack's because site bugging?

We also recommend you submit a ticket regarding that.

11 minutes ago, wizbiz said:

@Hime How likely is it that we will get a response within the next 4 hours with the issue resolved? The chronicle pack offer expires at midnight and this information would help me better understand what I need to do.

I am unsure how long it will take, but we understand that getting the pack in time is a concern. As mention, you'll still have the opportunity to purchase a pack after your account issues are resolved.

3 minutes ago, Hime said:

We also recommend you submit a ticket regarding that.

I am unsure how long it will take, but we understand that getting the pack in time is a concern. As mention, you'll still have the opportunity to purchase a pack after your account issues are resolved.

I already opened a ticket 8 hours ago waiting for an answer then. I hope they solve my problem I would not like to start without the pack nor my friends. Do not I have to worry then? Even with this problem will I have the chance to buy the pack?

55 minutes ago, NeoK said:

Hoy hice una donación de 50usd = 4000 NCoin, a las 15:00 pm más o menos, pero todavía no he recibido el correo con la serie para reclamar la 4000NCoin de mi cuenta.

hola, ya se te acreditaron o como hicistE? po rque hice lo mismo compre coins y todavia no tengo ni correo ni las coins en la cuenta.

11 minutes ago, pkklukj said:

hola, ya se te acreditaron o como hicistE? po rque hice lo mismo compre coins y todavia no tengo ni correo ni las coins en la cuenta.

no todavia no, espero que antes de que abra el server me los recarguen 

I spent 25$ on Nccoin and it doesn't even show up in my transactions on my account and I don't have my coin yet :( It wasn't even my first time purchasing. Nothing in my email about it either but its showing up on my bank account.

Archived