If Your Account Was Closed & Pack Refunded - Read Here

Hime

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello,

If your account or accounts were closed and your Launch Pack purchases were refunded, please contact our Customer Support team at support[at]ncsoft.com. You will need to verify that you are the own of the accounts(s).

Please be clear and concise in your email about your account being closed and your Launch Pack refunded. If you had multiple accounts closed, do include the email for those accounts in one email. We will be prioritizing these tickets, but do not bump your ticket/email as that will only prolong the process. Rest assured if you are still interested in purchasing a pack after your issue is resolved, you will still have the opportunity to do so.

Thank you for your patience!

My account is not closed today morning I order chronicle pack how I can pick up it

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should definitely delay for a bit. Sort out their issues put up a beta server so there can be some testing, data gathering and ironing out stuff that should have been removed e.g. QA at clan arena.

I cant login on any of my accounts when i click login on the website.

But it does work when i  login through my cellphone :x

This is what i get when i try to login from computer. Does this mean my accounts are locked too?? It happened after i bought 3 packs.YXWD1Xc.jpg

Hello @Hime can you check my tickets? 

"NCI is solely in control of any Virtual Goods.  The Virtual Goods are intellectual property licensed to you, not owned by you.  NCI may change the value or characteristics of the Virtual Goods at any time, including entirely removing the Virtual Goods from the game.  The Virtual Goods have no cash value and may not be used outside of the game for any purpose." ...

@ Hime 

My account was not closed but my launch pack still does not appear in the apply code tap of my account, I do not know if it was refunded ... I already made a ticket but I still do not have an answer ...

I bought the launch pack with time before October 3 to not lose it, it's been 2 days since the server opened and many people have it since the beginning and I have nothing.

I hope you can help me solve it since I wanted to have the launch pack in my account before buying the necessary ncoin to upload to VIP 4, my ticket number is Request # 22006632

Thank you!

2 hours ago, dopaxx22 said:

@Hime @Juji just like many others i was banned randomly.. i sent in a support ticket and its now friday night and i cant even play. this sucks.

how long has it been taking ppl to get unbanned...  not sure i even want to know .. i should have known with ncsoft

Yeah this is so bleeped up. Ive got two accounts running and i just wait until i can solo my third account up to level 20. Playing world of warcraft atm until this is fixed. Thinking about just making a withdraw from ncscoft on my bank account since this feel like a scam.

We are allowed to run three accounts but one gets banned after buying the third chronicle on one account.

On 10/3/2018 at 5:46 AM, GiNOO said:

I cant login on any of my accounts when i click login on the website.

But it does work when i  login through my cellphone :x

This is what i get when i try to login from computer. Does this mean my accounts are locked too?? It happened after i bought 3 packs.YXWD1Xc.jpg

Also cant login to any of my accounts on the website, reguardless of computer , lap top cell phone anything just cant log into the website. period i have submitted support tickets but it would be nice if ncosft would at least add this to the known issue list so it feels like we are not being ignored.

2 days 4 hours tried to log in and nothing 5 seconds seriously that so do not even want to pessos with ping medio from other countries play? Vcs ten nocao or sera ue that and to pass the vip ahead of the queue? Lack of respect with the players of other regions because it does not put ip block at once like the European lack of respect for players ...

4 hours ago, LoyaltyEvo said:

ADM I HAVE BLOCKED 2 DAYS FOR ANY REASON PLEASE ADM CHECK THIS TICKET Request #22035360

They fixed everything in about 4 days from when I submitted a ticket.  Just be patient.  Everyone is far ahead now anyways and they had a celebration where people got GM buffs.  Just enjoy the game and play long term.  You're no longer in the launch race.

Archived