Talisman (outlaw, hunter, conqueror, slaughter) for ISS?

Arcanjo

that one:

05272015_Abundance-Talisman-High-Grade-1.pngTalisman - Abundance Lv. 1 (High-Grade)

Max HP/MP/CP + 510
P. Def. + 971
M. Def. + 552
P. Evasion/M. Evasion + 7
Attribute Resistance + 15
Debuff Resistance + 15%
Received P. Critical Damage - 15%
PVP Damage - 15%

Can use the Power of Abundance skill. (P. Atk. +15%, M. Atk. +15%, Skill Power +15%, Skill Critical Rate +15%. Duration 1 minute. Cooldown 10 minutes.)

6 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

that one:

05272015_Abundance-Talisman-High-Grade-1.pngTalisman - Abundance Lv. 1 (High-Grade)

Max HP/MP/CP + 510
P. Def. + 971
M. Def. + 552
P. Evasion/M. Evasion + 7
Attribute Resistance + 15
Debuff Resistance + 15%
Received P. Critical Damage - 15%
PVP Damage - 15%

Can use the Power of Abundance skill. (P. Atk. +15%, M. Atk. +15%, Skill Power +15%, Skill Critical Rate +15%. Duration 1 minute. Cooldown 10 minutes.)

8bi in Naya, very high price ^^
The choices I put up are viable. xD

or even better a lvl4 Abundance talisman..

btw Arcanjo you ask a lot of questions that are weird for a level 105 player you do know that right ? either you fished your char to 105 which is possible or more likely you bought one or was "given" one from a "friend" as nobody reaches 105 and NOT know almost all the answers to those questions you've been spamming on this forum..

just saying you're being very obvious about your lack of ingame knowledge and you might want to ask those questions first ingame before advertising even further how ignorant you are towards this stuff as buying accounts/account share is still bannable.

14 minutes ago, Draecke said:

or even better a lvl4 Abundance talisman..

btw Arcanjo you ask a lot of questions that are weird for a level 105 player you do know that right ? either you fished your char to 105 which is possible or more likely you bought one or was "given" one from a "friend" as nobody reaches 105 and NOT know almost all the answers to those questions you've been spamming on this forum..

just saying you're being very obvious about your lack of ingame knowledge and you might want to ask those questions first ingame before advertising even further how ignorant you are towards this stuff as buying accounts/account share is still bannable.

I'm not level 105, where did you get this idea?

Remembering the same question for an ISS and a Healer may have completely different answers, or a Tyr and Summon with respect to items.

I stopped playing Lineage for years! I returned to play less than a week, I played L2 from C1 to C4, I stopped back at GOD, I stopped and came back now, there's so much new that I'm loving, my level is 99/97 currently. Now if it bothers you you are free to leave the forum at any time. :)

I do not know you, but for the little I saw, it is certainly the typical human being that is not worth knowing, but please, if you withdraw from the topic or want to contribute something useful, people who have something to contribute really appreciate . :)

Gentleness generates gentleness, be stupid and stupid, be a liar and you'll surround yourself with lies, then before you judge or speak as if you were someone with morality, power or anything similar, learn to respect, dislike the question, ignore him, want to grow on top of others, do it there in your house, want to be ignorant, perverse and poisonous in the comments, do it in your house! Not here, here is no place for this.  :)

Archived