Opening

SOiL

The day has arrived, well I really wanna know some info about the opening like: 

1) The time that server will start living, GMT+1/2 
2) How to download, I mean I downloaded the launcher but there's no option to choose classic, just the GOD from non-classic l2 (Also I can download 20-30 mb/second and launcher speed is max 500 KB/s, any ideas?) 
3) Also, me and my party will play from EU, is Talking Island gonna be laggy for us?

Thanks in advance

1 minute ago, SOiL said:

2) How to download, I mean I downloaded the launcher but there's no option to choose classic, just the GOD from non-classic l2 (Also I can download 20-30 mb/second and launcher speed is max 500 KB/s, any ideas?) 
3) Also, me and my party will play from EU, is Talking Island gonna be laggy for us?

Thanks in advance

Its same lag as in on Giran , just time zone is different , like i remmeber that muist be if u play on Talking Island u play lets say 18:00 gmt+1 on the server will be morning:/

2 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Thanks in advance

1) After the maintenance. 17:30 GMT+1 

2) Start the launcher after 12:30 GMT+1 

3) Same ping for Giran & Talking Island. 

3 hours ago, SOiL said:

Thanks in advance

Talking Island has no sense for you. Or you don't have a job, and you can participate at a siege at 4AM xD

Archived