Delay Start

There are roughly 50,000 support tickets outstanding around the account lock out issue. I understand a lot of them are probably duplicates but even if only 5% are original that is 2500 people affected. Surely that justifies a delay until this is resolved.

Also why is this launch on a Wednesday? A weekend would make much more sense...

2 minutes ago, MyAccountIsSuspendedHelp said:

There are roughly 50,000 support tickets outstanding around the account lock out issue. I understand a lot of them are probably duplicates but even if only 5% are original that is 2500 people affected. Surely that justifies a delay until this is resolved.

Weekend all people home no chance to enter game amazing lags etc 

6 minutes ago, MyAccountIsSuspendedHelp said:

definitely not.
Starting in the middle of the week will decrease the maximum connections on the start of the server. They will have still time to fix on live and prepare before hard load on weekend. By the way I am a programmer too and there is important thing. 
Never do a release on the weekend if it's not demanded.
It will keep your weekend more pleasant and you will have more time to joy with your friends/family.

Just now, Kowis said:

definitely not.
Starting in the middle of the week will decrease the maximum connections on the start of the server. They will have still time to fix on live and prepare before hard load on weekend. By the way I am a programmer too and there is important thing. 
Never do a release on the weekend if it's not demanded.
It will keep your weekend more pleasent and you will have more time to joy with your friends/family.

Except they are not programmers and this is a prebuilt tested server from Korean dev team. The only valid reason is connection issues but like I said before, a good data centre and engineer would have no problem with such a small number of connections. There are websites/servers that deal with far more traffic.

Just now, MyAccountIsSuspendedHelp said:

Except they are not programmers and this is a prebuilt tested server from Korean dev team. The only valid reason is connection issues but like I said before, a good data centre and engineer would have no problem with such a small number of connections. There are websites/servers that deal with far more traffic.

but they have much bigger teams.
I know one thing. If something is tested and works on test server doesn't mean it will work perfectly on live server. I've been practicing multiple times with my projects and other well tested.

Just now, Kowis said:

but they have much bigger teams.
I know one thing. If something is tested and works on test server doesn't mean it will work perfectly on live server. I've been practicing multiple times with my projects and other well tested.

I guess it will have to be delayed until Monday then, you are right.

Archived