Red will drop items on death with PK count 4+

Zaaka

I was on one of the discords and Juji popped in. At first I didn't think that it was him but he answered questions just like he does on the forum. People asked him for a proof and he posted this:

real_juju.png

Then he said he has a small surprise in store for us.

3dfs.png

giphy1.gif

3df.png

Edit: The like on this thread from Juji tells me it's 100% the real deal. What a nice thing to pull off just before the launch! :D 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was put in this discord: https://discord.gg/jCCHwt

He ansered questions for like 30 minutes and came on a little bit later for a few more. I am not trolling just reposting what was in that discord.

As I said either it was the best imposter I have ever seen or the real deal. I might be naive but I believe it was the real Juji.

2 minutes ago, Breh said:

Okay so is it weapon drop after 4 mins or do you only drop after 4? meng be clear

Erhm... When you kill a player that doesn't fight back your name turns red. When you have a PK count of 4 or more (you killed 4 or more players this way) then you can drop an item from your inventory when killed.

Just now, Breh said:

okay so I can sit at 3 pks die and be safe? lmao

When you are red you are always a free kill. But yes you get "3 free" PKs before you start dropping items. PK count is hard to clear on classic thoug. You cannot just get a PK scrol and get rid of them. You have to do the sin eater quest whihc can be painful. :) 

Just now, Zaaka said:

When you are red you are always a free kill. But yes you get "3 free" PKs before you start dropping items. PK count is hard to clear on classic thoug. You cannot just get a PK scrol and get rid of them. You have to do the sin eater quest whihc can be painful. :) 

Gotta love all the private servers players who will realize that going Red is a NO option.

Same goes when they will 'search' for Red's and there will be .. none!

Oh well, they got the feature they cried about which they will barely 'use' it in at least 6 months!

Just now, yum said:

You should be eligible to drop items equipped and in your inventory from the moment your first go red, not after your fourth or fifth kill. 1 PK point = eligible to drop items.

and everyone anywhere should always be eligible to dropped equipped items and inventory items if they die while they are white from a monster. Anything else is NOT classic:x

No.

Just now, KABAL said:

Gotta love all the private servers players who will realize that going Red is a NO option.

Same goes when they will 'search' for Red's and there will be .. none!

Oh well, they got the feature they cried about which they will barely 'use' it in at least 6 months!

youre delusional if you think people dont pk on retail lmao

1 minute ago, yum said:

You should be eligible to drop items equipped and in your inventory from the moment your first go red, not after your fourth or fifth kill. 1 PK point = eligible to drop items.

and everyone anywhere should always be eligible to dropped equipped items and inventory items if they die while they are white from a monster. Anything else is NOT classic:x

I think this option is not viable, of you have choice, you could choive ever a ng jewel per example.

1 minute ago, yum said:

Would you kindly shut it already with this white drop nonsense ? 

3 minutes ago, yum said:

This isn't Classic, it's "Classic" get over it already.

2 minutes ago, yum said:

true lineage 2 gamers will not be persecuted or silenced by their oppressors:x

I'm not trying to persecute or silence you ... I'm saying that you're one of the most tiring people ever ... It's not going to change ... Stop spamming... There should be a punishment on spamming already ...

Archived