Forums

Red will drop items on death with PK count 4+

Zaaka

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, yum said:

You should be eligible to drop items equipped and in your inventory from the moment your first go red, not after your fourth or fifth kill. 1 PK point = eligible to drop items.

and everyone anywhere should always be eligible to dropped equipped items and inventory items if they die while they are white from a monster. Anything else is NOT classic:x

Adding like a % chance to drop on each +kill 

Just now, yum said:

I'm sorry poor boy...you got trained by mean troll :( poor legit player getting trained by meanie :( don't worry, L2 dev team will keep you safe baby:x and here are some toilet papers in case you forget to wipe your bum bum too cute baby boy :) 

That is a mature constructive response, and no I have never died to a moron trying to FD on my group.  Was just a thing shit players did due to their complete and utter lack of skill.  Did I hit a nerve kid?

2 minutes ago, yum said:

Spamming is replying over and over. I'm replying to NEW posts that keep "repeating the same sentiments." Are you going to be punished for repeating you love the carebear mode and your thoughts on liking the changes to PK allowing drop on 4+ PK count? Okay...so I saw your post and I'm replying: Hey I disagree and think you should drop items if you are white and die from a monster and drop items on first PK count. I reply it when I see a new post relevant to this sentiment, that's not spam :x

You should really check on the meaning of the word "spam" ... You got what you wanted with pks... Now off you pop ... You are an example of what's wrong with people in this and every game ...

1 minute ago, yum said:

okay so you agree..it's not a big horrible nightmare game tactic, it's something you can survive huh? So why remove it? because you got annoyed? :( need ncsoft to patch "annoyances" :( whenever you are feeling annoyed IRL will deposit special baby coin into your inventory so you don't feel annoyed anymore :) 

Again very Mature and constructive.  If you could please show me where I have ASKed NCSoft to remove white drop?  Please do keep up with the conversation, I simply made a statement of fact regarding those crying about bringing it back.

Db, 

11 minutes ago, yum said:

It was the choice that was viable for Prelude, Chronicle 1, Chronicle 2, Chronicle 3.... AKA the years Lineage 2 was GOOD :)

Why don't you move on then? All I see you do on this forum is say how bad this new Classic is. 

1 minute ago, yum said:

I've got what I wanted? No. Since classic launch announced I've described my feelings for this always the same = I want white items drop on death, and also pk to drop items. That's how Lineage 2 works, anything else is carebear and not Lineage 2. You should check the word of the meaning of spam, because it's not replying to anothers post, it's SPAMMING. Just because you don't like my opinion doesn't mean it's spam :x i'm replying to NEW posts not repeating over and over, you silly?

You repeat over and over what you said at the start ... You are but one person ... Do you really think you're the center of these two servers ? Nobody really cares ... And you're starting to be quite slimy I might add .... :/

Just now, yum said:

Why don't you move on from asking me to move on? Are you obsessed with me like how I am obsessed with Lineage 2? :x "Why do you care so much?" huh HUH?? huh huh HUH

I care, because I like this game. And all I see you do is flame it and complain about its mechanics. This isn't C1, Prelude or any other chronicle. Stick it inside your head. Thank you.

Just now, yum said:

What's the big deal man? It's just my opinion, just don't get so upset about my text I write?

I don't think I am anything other than a person entitled to my opinions expressing them whenever I see another post relevant to this "issue." I'm so sorry I am slimey I am so "yikes...." rn :( yikes did I yikes you I am so sorry Limerence :( 

You could simply PM the Dev team or send them an email expressing it, rather than posting 50+ posts about the same thing. Anyway, it's up to you.

15 minutes ago, KABAL said:

I was talking about RED/PK +4 !

Now, off you go and let me know when you'll kill a PK+4 and get their shit.

Please use the same name ig and tell me youre playing on TI, ill show you whats up

Just now, Breh said:

sweet another fgt added to my kos list

Nice, make sure you write it down, as your little undeveloped brain might not be able to hold that much information for an extended period of time. 

Just now, Payne said:

OMG YES, players drop items on death when red again. I frikin love you @Juji, you are fast. Starting to really like this community.

Like you will ever get a chance to obtain an item by killing a red ... The only reason these clowns wanted this feature back is to take PK like there's no tomorrow with no actual repercussions cause even if they drop, their cp mates are gonna pick up ... Be happy about that now, huh ?

11 minutes ago, Limerence said:

We all know whose names we need IG to actually kill them when they go red... And honestly you're not in the least intimidating ..

LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLOLLAWL

Just now, Limerence said:

One of them already caught the bait ! :D 

looLOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLloololloloLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

16 minutes ago, Breh said:

Please use the same name ig and tell me youre playing on TI, ill show you whats up

Oh, take it easy .. Xena!

I am playing on Giran, sorry! But be my guess to post a print on the forums when you'll kill a PK+4 and get his drop. Would you?

1 minute ago, KABAL said:

Oh, take it easy .. Xena!

I am playing on Giran, sorry! But be my guess to post a print on the forums when you'll kill a PK+4 and get his drop. Would you?

OH A EURO WHO LOST 2 WORLD WARS, ADD ANOTHER WAR LOST.

6 minutes ago, Limerence said:

Like you will ever get a chance to obtain an item by killing a red ... The only reason these clowns wanted this feature back is to take PK like there's no tomorrow with no actual repercussions cause even if they drop, their cp mates are gonna pick up ... Be happy about that now, huh ?

there are plenty of examples on ru and eu classic official where reds dropped epics / weapons to their enemies actually, but to me it's irrelevant who picks up the drop when debating whether to modify the existing rules of L2, that in my opinion just shouldn't be tampered with. (dropping items while red is a trademark of L2 that i'm glad they left alone.)

Archived