Forums

Red will drop items on death with PK count 4+

Zaaka

@KABAL You do realize the player doesn't have to have 4 kills on the spot to drop an item, just to be red while his total general KILL COUNT is more than 4. I don't understand why you are saying it's so impossible to find someone with more than 4 total kills.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Payne said:

You do realize the player doesn't have to have 4 kills on the spot to drop an item, just to be red while his total general KILL COUNT is more than 4. I don't understand why you are saying it's so impossible to find someone with more than 4 total kills.

Which any normal minded people will usually stop at +3 PK Count and go do the eater quest! 

6 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Vietnam would like to have a word with you...

OH YOU MEAN THE WAR THE GOOD PEOPLE OF AMERICA ROSE UP AGAINST THE TYRANNY OF AN UNJUST WAR AND WON IT AGAINST THEIR GOVERNEMENT?  KINDA LIKE WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY? LOL WE WON VIETNAM AND WE WON TODAY TOOO.

12 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Oh, take it easy .. Xena!

I am playing on Giran, sorry! But be my guess to post a print on the forums when you'll kill a PK+4 and get his drop. Would you?

yea enjoy playing with all the rejects, euro trash

6 minutes ago, Breh said:

yea enjoy playing with all the rejects, euro trash

That's .. not kind of you to start personal attacking someone.

I play on Giran because of the SERVER TIME, you ignorant little kid. 

But I assume you feel "American" even so, your parents/grandparents where emigrants, with a good probability for them to be Europeans?!

14 minutes ago, Jackl said:

So ignoring the troll and flaming attempts. Thanks for putting red drops back in. Even Live has red drops still. Made no sense for classic not to.

Umhhh..no? Did they change it? On live server if you're red and die your item will turn to dust and you will get the green name (if the level difference is not too high). 
And i'm almost 100% sure about this. I had a PK toon with over 100 PKs and on death i never dropped an item...i was going around w/o an armor set at some point, but never dropped. 

1 minute ago, xHaseo said:

Umhhh..no? Did they change it? On live server if you're red and die your item will turn to dust and you will get the green name (if the level difference is not too high). 
And i'm almost 100% sure about this. I had a PK toon with over 100 PKs and on death i never dropped an item...i was going around w/o an armor set at some point, but never dropped. 

YEAH YOU'RE A LITTLE LATE TO THE PARTY THERE CRAYON KING.

3 minutes ago, KABAL said:

That's .. not kind of you to start personal attacking someone.

I play on Giran because of the SERVER TIME, you ignorant little kid. 

But I assume you feel "American" even so, your parents/grandparents where emigrants, with a good probability for them to be Europeans?!

Shut up you envious gypsy :D

Just now, xHaseo said:

Augments. Red drops are very much alive on current L2. Many macro parties have lost items due to AFKing while attacking white characters. Turning red and dropping gear. Lots of threads on it. In my alliance we've both lost and gained gear from overconfident DDs.

Archived