Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zaaka

Red will drop items on death with PK count 4+

Recommended Posts

Payne    10

@KABAL You do realize the player doesn't have to have 4 kills on the spot to drop an item, just to be red while his total general KILL COUNT is more than 4. I don't understand why you are saying it's so impossible to find someone with more than 4 total kills.

Edited by Payne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nemessys    0

Wow, is Armin van Buuren in here? Asking because all I hear is blah blah blah.. haters can you make like a hockey player and get the puck out of here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KABAL    98
1 minute ago, TrOLLw said:

OH A EURO WHO LOST 2 WORLD WARS, ADD ANOTHER WAR LOST.

Vietnam would like to have a word with you...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KABAL    98
1 minute ago, Payne said:

You do realize the player doesn't have to have 4 kills on the spot to drop an item, just to be red while his total general KILL COUNT is more than 4. I don't understand why you are saying it's so impossible to find someone with more than 4 total kills.

Which any normal minded people will usually stop at +3 PK Count and go do the eater quest! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrOLLw    62
2 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Which any normal minded people will usually stop at +3 PK Count and go do the eater quest! 

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KABAL    98
Just now, TrOLLw said:

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

Blows my mind you have 49 reputation with posts like this.

Says a lot about your "fellow" players!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrOLLw    62
Just now, KABAL said:

Blows my mind you have 49 reputation with posts like this.

Says a lot about your "fellow" players!

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jackl    37

So ignoring the troll and flaming attempts. Thanks for putting red drops back in. Even Live has red drops still. Made no sense for classic not to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrOLLw    62
6 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Vietnam would like to have a word with you...

OH YOU MEAN THE WAR THE GOOD PEOPLE OF AMERICA ROSE UP AGAINST THE TYRANNY OF AN UNJUST WAR AND WON IT AGAINST THEIR GOVERNEMENT?  KINDA LIKE WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY? LOL WE WON VIETNAM AND WE WON TODAY TOOO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Breh    4
25 minutes ago, Limerence said:

We all know whose names we need IG to actually kill them when they go red... And honestly you're not in the least intimidating ..

youre such a bleep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Breh    4
12 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Oh, take it easy .. Xena!

I am playing on Giran, sorry! But be my guess to post a print on the forums when you'll kill a PK+4 and get his drop. Would you?

 

yea enjoy playing with all the rejects, euro trash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Limerence    18
7 minutes ago, Breh said:

youre such a bleep

Right back at ya ... Though, I wouldn't expect anything else than the user of an underdeveloped brain ... There are some people who can help you... Stop it ... Ask for help ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KABAL    98
6 minutes ago, Breh said:

yea enjoy playing with all the rejects, euro trash

That's .. not kind of you to start personal attacking someone.

I play on Giran because of the SERVER TIME, you ignorant little kid. 

But I assume you feel "American" even so, your parents/grandparents where emigrants, with a good probability for them to be Europeans?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xHaseo    83
14 minutes ago, Jackl said:

So ignoring the troll and flaming attempts. Thanks for putting red drops back in. Even Live has red drops still. Made no sense for classic not to.

Umhhh..no? Did they change it? On live server if you're red and die your item will turn to dust and you will get the green name (if the level difference is not too high). 
And i'm almost 100% sure about this. I had a PK toon with over 100 PKs and on death i never dropped an item...i was going around w/o an armor set at some point, but never dropped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrOLLw    62
1 minute ago, xHaseo said:

Umhhh..no? Did they change it? On live server if you're red and die your item will turn to dust and you will get the green name (if the level difference is not too high). 
And i'm almost 100% sure about this. I had a PK toon with over 100 PKs and on death i never dropped an item...i was going around w/o an armor set at some point, but never dropped. 

YEAH YOU'RE A LITTLE LATE TO THE PARTY THERE CRAYON KING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zace    63
3 minutes ago, KABAL said:

That's .. not kind of you to start personal attacking someone.

I play on Giran because of the SERVER TIME, you ignorant little kid. 

But I assume you feel "American" even so, your parents/grandparents where emigrants, with a good probability for them to be Europeans?!

Shut up you envious gypsy :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jackl    37
Just now, xHaseo said:

Umhhh..no? Did they change it? On live server if you're red and die your item will turn to dust and you will get the green name (if the level difference is not too high). 
And i'm almost 100% sure about this. I had a PK toon with over 100 PKs and on death i never dropped an item...i was going around w/o an armor set at some point, but never dropped. 

Augments. Red drops are very much alive on current L2. Many macro parties have lost items due to AFKing while attacking white characters. Turning red and dropping gear. Lots of threads on it. In my alliance we've both lost and gained gear from overconfident DDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ulfang    0

HI everyone! 

Just wanted to be a part of this beautiful neverending spamfest that will (hopefully) lead to many so much desired clan wars.

Move along!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×