The client will be closed. Continue?

xIcarus

Free player don t have acces to the game when server is full simple fact... lets say server can aford 6k player and VIP player are way over 6k but they can still go in because they pay to play this game but you just get auto kick out after queue because there is just no more space to go in as a free player until player count go under that limit .... 

And I'm also sure that they're is auto kickout free player rules  that are already in the game playing when the server need space why ?? simply because my VIP account is still online meanwhile my 2 box got disconected at same moment ...

I could be wrong but they´re is way to much of a coincidence here ...

2 minutes ago, Touristedor said:

Free player don t have acces to the game when server is full simple fact... lets say server can aford 6k player and VIP player are way over 6k but they can still go in because they pay to play this game but you just get auto kick out after queue because there is just no more space to go in as a free player until player count go under that limit .... 

And I'm also sure that they're is auto kickout free player rules  that are already in the game playing when the server need space why ?? simply because my VIP account is still online meanwhile my 2 box got disconected at same moment ...

I could be wrong but they´re is way to much of a coincidence here ...

I also thought so, while many players on my account, who are not VIP enter and exit the game normally, I can not reach a conclusion about this "dc"

Here is a theory:

VIP accounts doesn't have a queue, so they access without waiting...

if your wating in the queue is over, then you have untill the next VIP access to play, so he is the one provoking that you get this "The Client Will Be Closed. Continue? because he is first in the lane now...

the solution: after waiting in the queue click as fast as you can everything you have to do to access the game (it worked for me...)

Hey can one of you bleeping retards on staff get your shit together? Game launches and so many people cant bleeping log in, i've been having this bug since launch and haven't been able to play. Couple that with getting an error making a PIN and having it set one for me i can't reset, being unable to make a new account in google chrome, and having the game constantly have a bleeping queue for a game made 14 years ago so you can sell me some VIP shit, it's clear the high school dropouts running this shit and their shithead korean overlords don't have a bleeping clue what they are doing. A bunch of down syndrome kids screaming into tin cans tied together with string could run a server better than this. 

left_side.png   right_side.png
- Chronos 1997 players
- Naia 1307 players
- Talking Island (NA Classic) 5874 players
- Giran (NA Classic) 3297 players
- Aden (NA Classic) 852 players
- Talking Island (KR Classic) 1902 players
- New Gludio (KR Classic) 1882 players
- 지그하르트 (Sieghardt KR) 1491 players
- 브렘논 (Bremnon KR) 1041 players
- 리오넬 (Lionel KR) 1316 players
- 바츠 (Bartz KR) 463 players