Looking for Yul Archer Advice from Pros

Lindethiel

Hi guys,

Looking for a recommended ability tree for Yul Archers up to level 105. I'm currently level 100 and want to improve. If PvE and PvP have different tree, please do share the differences. Also if there is any good advice to maximize our damage, I would be glad to learn. (e.g skills rotations, skill enchantments, dyes, equipment. Thank you.

Archers is the simplest build in game and  pretty straight forward but ppl still asking...

All depends on your equip and possibilities u have. Keep in mind that if you follow the build of Hero archers but u have normal set and +4 bow ur dmg will sux more then setting dyes and AP in "no-pro" way.  As example. Attack power is patak+skill power. Top archers will tell you that is easier to build skill power. Yes cause they have all end game items which gives skill power like Tauti ring, Insanity, B. Valakas etc. so adding 5% to skill power with next item has better effect then 5% patak. However the less geared archer which does not have all items for skill power can/might benefit more from Pattak increase. (and of can change that once he get those items). to follow this example AOE skills most probably has lower power then is your patak while Pinpoint shot could be higher than your patak. So Adding 5% patak will make our AOEs stronger (for pve) or adding 5% skill power will be more effective for pinpoint while less beneficial on aoe skills. Be wise check your equip and your yearly forecast what items are realistic to get and keep in mind that you need 125 STR 80+ dex (good archers are at 136+/90+). Anything what adds skill power or patak matters. DEX affects skill crit probability and u will see big difference getting DEX to 83+ from 75.

Some good benefits for low price.

Tauti ring -9b

Abundance talisman high grade lvl 1 - 8b

Monekys/CH belt - 2.5b

Ruby lvl 3/4

Opal lvl 3/4

Longing 5.6b

Get bow +12 to get soulshot dmg bonus (you can make it blessed/pve/pvp with 2/3 SA latte)

Get lvl 5 SAs Skill crit dmg and atkspeed skill crit dmg as 2nd

This is starter pack for DDs with dependence on skill power so not for Tyrr/evi and with these items you deal good dmg for any party.

P.S. (not offence just a remark)

If you have end game items like +10 dark set, 7s, insanity, b valakas and you asking this questions please delete this game.

45 minutes ago, Lindethiel said:

No worries, I'm really just a noob to dd classes. I've been playing main Iss for past years. Thanks a lot for the info.

For AP I will make screenshot of mine once game is on. If you have yul as dual to Iss you can have issue for dual class skills. Master rage for 3 items and 1 item to patak or hp is most common use. But for iss u probably has pdef or full HP

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 9:51 PM, Asachiara said:

For AP I will make screenshot of mine once game is on. If you have yul as dual to Iss you can have issue for dual class skills. Master rage for 3 items and 1 item to patak or hp is most common use. But for iss u probably has pdef or full HP

Anyway this question is for my alt which is Yul/Othell. My main is Iss/Othell. So I read up a little but still abit confused. I currently have Enhanced Shadow Bow with Tyrr sa, longing, +8 r95 blessed light set, a pve r99 belt, abundance hunter talisman, venir 16, jewels using enhanced octavis ring, soul baium ring, soul frint neck, zaken and istina earring.

1) +12 Bloody Bow with 2 or 3 sa will definitely be better than Enhanced Shadow Bow with Tyrr sa? Seeing that I lose 150 attribute attack, will this affect much of my damage?

2) Ruby lv3 works better with +12 bloody bow rather than enhanced shadow bow since it increases the soulshot damage? Because I'm thinking whether to invest in the bow or get a ruby lv3 first.

3) What is a good ap setup for pve?

First of all it is hard to "make perfect" dual class. Cause all small things matters. Dual class skill. ARcher needs dual skill power trigger. Archer needs Blessed valakas which can be usless for your main.

what is your current STR and DEX stat (inlcliding fish stew) and current elemental attack?

+12 Bloody has 8.40% soulshot dmg

Ruby 3 has +7.5% soulshot dmg

+15% pve dmg Bloody vs 10% pve dmg Enhanced

+12 bloody has Higher base patak but for now it will not affect your skill dmg that much assuming you are somewhere between 37-43k of patak on full buff).

If I look on this as a setup for a dual then my personal view.

Get Ruby 3/4 (if your main is othel), get Abundance high grade lvl 1, get tauti ring or consider get blessed valakas (optional) just cause both your classes can benefit from it while bow is just boost for one of it and keep the E. Shadow for your dual. I think you on PvE right now to get the level on the dual class.

Ruby 3 is 3-3.5b

Tauti ring 5-6b (5% skill power)

B valalkas is 25b or PvE Cloak +7 till +10

Abu lvl 1 is 7b

Still around  the budget for +12 3 SA bloody bow

P.S. Getting o PvE weapon on Yul I personally consider as the worst spent adena in game. If you have abundant adena and wanna do Altar solo on yul then yes PvE bow and 30days Freya rune makes sense. If you do exp in parties you do not need Bloody weapon at all. You will hit tauti soon for 5kk dmg also without bloody things.

Just to prevent replies that bloody is better then blessed for exp. Of course it is. I am just saying that for exp you good to go with blessed one or E Shadow and instead spending adena for +12 bloody 3 SA get items which both your classes main and dual benefits.

Dyes:

There are not "recommended" dyes. You need 125 STR 80+- DEX as starting pack (not 130 STR and 70 DEX). Then 135 STR 90 DEX or 130 95 DEX are nice but requires end game gear with all Exlated at 105 etc.

125 STR is break point where you start to get quite nice "double duration" on 101 skill/Abundance

87 and more DEX is required your skills crit at desired rate but you get hell lot more dps if you move from 67 DEX to 80

So dyes depends on Race of your character. Dark elf start with huge STR so helping with DEX on dyes would be the way maybe. If you have Light elf with higher DEX you will need to help it with STR dyes maybe.

Remember It is easy to model STR/DEX by items so make dyes wisely. Cause you can make advanced bracelet +4 STR also +4 DEX, you can get and switch between hair accessory +3 DEX or +3 STR. It is more easier than to redo dyes as you will lost 5 of them on removing.

• 2 months later...

Hi ppl!!!!

Is it a good idea to use iss hierophant buffs(pom+sonatas+melodies) and combine them with iss doomcryer preawakened buffs like COV+chant of rage+cryers harmony instead of drum and guitar melody? Or any other advice /idea would be perfect.

Thanks in advance.

I dont have the doomcryer but if the next update is in a few months its worth to lvl up a 85 toon, it only takes a few hours. I need that for open field xp and factions I think the non awakened skills will be restricted only in instances. I just ask if this combination of buff is better than just iss buffs for yul

Thanks for the fast reply

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, EnvyYou said:

In f2pr's video, on the character status window he has + 5 STR + 11 DEX and + 9 CHA. how is that possible to get the extra CHA with only 3 tattoo slots ?

I think he can get up to +15 cha total from tattoos. Also there are hair accessories that boost charisma.

Archived