Ugh after over 8 hours of waiting why...

Kaldena

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jackl said:

Probably because there was supposed to be a 2GB patch for classic access....and we haven't gotten it yet? Worrisome.

If I remember correctly, Juji said in the stream that the 2GB update was already downloadable for a while. So if you started your launcher recently, it might have done it. I did it yesterday.

• L2 Team
9 minutes ago, Kaldena said:

Do I have a feeling we're about to get told another few hours delay..... >:(

:/

Maintenance has been extended for another 2 hours. We've identified a few issues that need more time to be addressed.

6 minutes ago, Hime said:

Maintenance has been extended for another 2 hours. We've identified a few issues that need more time to be addressed.

How about a little bit more transparency? What are the issues? Can we get hourly updates?

What kind of compensation can we expect?

8 minutes ago, Hime said:

SMH. I see nothing's changed in 15 years......  I don't think pk drops take precedence over a game launching. People plan their days around this. The pk fix could have waited a week to be implemented. And yes, there are people locked out of their accounts, and I feel bad for them, but the rest of the majority of us shouldn't be punished and delayed for hours upon hours so we can wait for them.  This is a free to play game. They could have easily made new accounts.    @Hime  @Juji

7 minutes ago, Hime said:

Good....goooood by the time I finally get out of work the servers should be up and I barely missed anything. Glad I didn't take the day off.

2 minutes ago, Gabe said:

How about a little bit more transparency? What are the issues? Can we get hourly updates?

What kind of compensation can we expect?

compensation why? we havent payed any money. 

we can do something else. noone force us to stay and wait...

The next time you’re faced with a stressful situation that makes you want to hurry, stop what you’re doing for one minute and perform the following steps:

• Take five deep breath in and out (your belly should come forward with each inhale).
  • Imagine all that stress leaving your body with each exhale.
  • Smile. Fake it if you have to. It’s pretty hard to stay grumpy with a goofy grin on your face.

Feel free to repeat the above steps every few hours at work or home if you need to.

Just now, Eternal said:

If you guys have any expectations that the server will launch today, you are all out of your minds.  It's NCSOFT for Christ sake. Go to sleep, wake up tomorrow and expect more delays.

It's almost like Blizzard's "soon" 

Archived