Ugh after over 8 hours of waiting why...

Kaldena

14 minutes ago, Hime said:

:/

Maintenance has been extended for another 2 hours. We've identified a few issues that need more time to be addressed.

a lot of ppl waiting for server opening and...  can't you make your job before?
Welcome to NCWest! 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shakedown said:

MANY people bought multiple chronicle packs. So yea, we did pay.

So? It will be available on the 3rd of October !

I have also bough 3 packs. But why should we get compensated ? We didn't used ANY items.

IF, we had the chance to place for say 1 hour and we opened our goods from the packs, then yes!

Right now, is not the case..

1 minute ago, Allmight911 said:

Some of us took off from work today in celebration of Classic L2 when in fact we now realize we could have just gone to work. We DEMAND compensation and not just some stupid accessory.....

If you been gaming for a long time you should know NEVER to take the day off for release day. 

1 minute ago, boxxer88 said:

30~ members from 1 clan took time off of work to wait around for 5 hours for a server launch. 

Really obscene when you add it all up.

NcSoft ? Pay the men the money they would of earn from going to work!! This is madness!!!

Just now, boxxer88 said:

30~ members from 1 clan took time off of work to wait around for 5 hours for a server launch. 

LOL thats your guys fault if you took off work. You should have known there will be delays. 

For everyone flaming about "Taking off work for launch" or demanding compensation "because you took off work" needs to realize that was your choice. No one told you to take off work, this is so funny. Cant believe you are using vacation / sick days for the launch of a game. I am extreamly excited for this server, im like a child on christmas morning, but im not going to take off work for a server launch..

6 minutes ago, boxxer88 said:

So how exactly is that NC's fault? Work any sort of technical job and you'll find out sh*t like this is pretty common. 

2 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

LOL thats your guys fault if you took off work. You should have known there will be delays. 

For everyone flaming about "Taking off work for launch" or demanding compensation "because you took off work" needs to realize that was your choice. No one told you to take off work, this is so funny. Cant believe you are using vacation / sick days for the launch of a game. I am extreamly excited for this server, im like a child on christmas morning, but im not going to take off work for a server launch..

If only we were living in our parents basements like we were 15 years ago. 9_9

It isn't that we want the money, NCSoft wants OUR money.  We expect better service.

15 minutes ago, Allmight911 said:

Some of us took off from work today in celebration of Classic L2 when in fact we now realize we could have just gone to work. We DEMAND compensation and not just some stupid accessory.....

Same here ... I took a half day so I can be on time for the launch EU player here. What happened is that I just wasted it it's 23:10 here server SUPPOSE to go live in 0:30 ... I'm at work at 09:00 AM so gg wp.
Honeslty I have expected more this game is 15 years old ... this is so lame. I'm working as IT and we have regular releases ... so I know that some time shits can go wrong , but ffs you HAVE 15 years to learn how to do it , you even have who knows how much years to prepare for this classic , AND U FAILED ... this is just epic.

18 minutes ago, Drakkon said:

And? Not like your xp/sp rune has been activated. 

and that fact is if they bought launch packs to get a competitive headstart against other players , took off of work for this and planned their days around it, then the server gets delayed so hard that they cant even play the first days, then why would they want the stupid launch pack?

Youre honestly just trolling people on here, I see your posts on all these subjects, their so ass backward on purpose or your just a str8 BR.

Archived