Ugh after over 8 hours of waiting why...

Kaldena

12 minutes ago, Drakkon said:

So how exactly is that NC's fault? Work any sort of technical job and you'll find out sh*t like this is pretty common. 

Someone pull the plug on this kid

I want you to go out to eat somewhere and order food, and wait 2 hours to be told the kitchens a little backed up, then to wait another 30min, then same thing. THEN tell me this is your own fault for going out to eat and not the kitchens. Even more accurate was to say you made a reservation ahead of time with the restaurant... hahaha,

lord youre a troll or completely braindead, which one is it?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Colmac said:

and that fact is if they bought launch packs to get a competitive headstart against other players , took off of work for this and planned their days around it, then the server gets delayed so hard that they cant even play the first days, then why would they want the stupid launch pack?

Youre honestly just trolling people on here, I see your posts on all these subjects, their so ass backward on purpose or your just a str8 BR.

Dumbest argument I've ever seen. You buy the launch packs to get the items at a decent price, VIP 3 and the special items only available from your launch pack.

6 minutes ago, Colmac said:

Youre honestly just trolling people on here, I see your posts on all these subjects, their so ass backward on purpose or your just a str8 BR.

Or maybe this isn't my first rodeo and know that all live service/mmo titles have launch problems? Go play something else while you wait instead of whining about compensation. 

Just now, Drakkon said:

Or maybe this isn't my first roadeo and know that all live service/mmo titles have launch problems? Go play something else while you wait instead of whining about compensation. 

Literally quoted you a full list of successful MMOs on the other thread your trolling that havent had issues on NEW launches. this is a korean port of a 14 year old game. get ur facts right.

1 minute ago, Boziggy said:

Colmac please tell me your playing on Giran so I don't have to deal with your stupidity on TI.

Im surprised you're intelligent enough to type log in credentials and remember your pin. Id be surprised if I see you on any server 

Yeah umm Colmac all those games you listed had crap launches so go cry some more bud :D

literally all of them launched on time.

Doesnt matter if they had minor issues once in game, at least they got you, IN game :D

1 minute ago, Drakkon said:

I was quoting you as a add on to your question but yes feel free to use that name. I won't be using my forum name anyway lol 

Damn Sorry Drakkon my bad bud! I do but this is going to be my Warmsmiths name so hes just going to sit in town and craft stuff lol

Damn Sorry Drakkon my bad bud! I do but this is going to be my Warmsmiths name so hes just going to sit in town and craft stuff lol

No harm done forum pvp is just as fun as in game pvp lmao 

Lol so true - trying to kill the time becasue I dont feel like launching any of my other games from steam lol

I'm actually getting ready to leave work now since I wasn't foolish to take the day off like some salty people in here. Here's hoping it'll be up when I get home if not I should finish up Valkyria Chronicles 4 while I wait. 

Just now, Drakkon said:

I'm actually getting ready to leave work now since I wasn't foolish to take the day off like some salty people in here. Here's hoping it'll be up when I get home if not I should finish up Valkyria Chronicles 4 while I wait. 

VC 4 NICE!! Bros beating the game then going to let me play it lol. Yeah took the week off so Im not in too bad shape either lol

Archived