Unprofessional2

Colmac

Seriously you guys are failing.

NCsoft is a AAA game studio with multiple departments responsible for varies elements of the game,NCsoft has been releasing games for near 20 years. 14 of which contain Lineage 2.

The fact that you can't manage a server launch (for an old game) speaks wonders for the need to gut your management department or whoever is in control of production. This is sad xD 

No flame, just straight being realistic, you're failing as a company right now. New, much smaller studios manage to successfully launch BRAND new games on time with bigger deadlines. This is seriously just a korean hand me down and you cant even deliver. 

You would think that after 14 years of launching L2 you'd be able to successfully think out all possible elements that could go wrong, and prevent these problems. 

To all those that are gonna comment nonsense like "who do you think you are" blah blah " NCSoft doesnt owe you anything" you obviously don't understand business and professionalism. This would be a major fail if you went to a restaurant to eat and they took your order and you sat there for hours while the waitress kept coming back saying, sorry theres just a little delay in the kitchen, your food will be right up. This is the same scenario but on a bigger scale. If you cant understand this, you're not worth a reply.

I feel here like on a private server ;) Sorry

- "Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked.
Please contact support at appeal@ncsoft.com."

- people can't buy chronicle and journey packs.

- delay on start

What next?  DDOS?

This cost me a lot of patience. But still L2 is my favourite game so i can wait till tomorrow. See you in game folks.

16 minutes ago, Boziggy said:

Nah its launch day. Every game since the beginning of time has had these problems. QQ moar and have some patience. fking unbelievable the amount of wussies in  these forums.

Really? every game since the beginning of time has had these problems?

what about:

GW2, ArcheAge, Rift, Starwars BF, elderscrolls , wildstar ?

3 minutes ago, Colmac said:

Really? every game since the beginning of time has had these problems?

what about:

GW2, ArcheAge, Rift, Starwars BF, elderscrolls , wildstar ?

Oh no you did not said GW2 and Wildstar ( I don't know about the others since I didn't played them at launch ), but let me tell you that GW2 had problems for about 1 month after "release". Server were live, but the shit you got to do to actually log in into the server was making people mad. Also, after getting into the server, there were other problems like lag, disconnects and being locked in an instance where you would not see anyone, or at least your friends.

Wildstar, oh boy! Wildstar. They had so many launch problems that I think I quit that day trying to play the game and did the other day.

I am..pretty sure I heard ES had also launch problems.

So yeah! Every MMO!

Having the issues like bugged quests or getting DC'd is expected, and I promise you its going to happen to this server after all of these delays.

At least the time constraint was met and people were able to play for those.

1 hour ago, Drakkon said:

I like how you listed CrapAge as a mmo that launched with no issues and yet people that bought founder packs for headstart spent their entire head start in a queue lol 

I got in first and got a huge bleepin plot of land :) went fine for me, and the rest of my guild. we literally got like an entire area,

and once again that server went online when it said it would , id rather be sitting in a Queue right now than trying to picture wth these devs managed to break or not plan for in the last however many months.

Archived