Сompensation 2

LastDevil

1) No one asked you to cancel your plans for the day, which were already probably non-existent.

2) Wouldn't you rather they fix whatever they found now, before the server launched and they were forced to take it down mid playing?

Asking for compensation already is literally pointless. You have nothing to be compensated for, you chose to cancel plans. In the end its your fault for putting your life on hold because you thought for once an MMO launch would go according to plan. 

So if someone is organizing an event, let's say a music show and you decide to go, so you don't make any other plans... and then you end up waiting for a few hours outside of the concert hall but you are ok with that, because it was your choice not to make other plans and to go there at the time advertised on a poster? ;) 

54 minutes ago, Enwah said:

1) Никто не просил вас отменить свои планы на этот день, которые уже, вероятно, отсутствовали.

2) Разве вы не предпочли бы, чтобы они исправили все, что они нашли сейчас, до того, как сервер запустился, и они были вынуждены принять его в середине игры?

Просить компенсацию уже буквально бессмысленно. Вам нечего компенсировать, вы решили отказаться от планов. В конце концов, это ваша вина за то, что вы приостановили свою жизнь, потому что вы думали, что запуск MMO пойдет по плану. 

I just asked . Maybe someone agrees with my opinion. After all, how many people, so many opinions. Is not it .

14 minutes ago, Helv said:

Поэтому, если кто-то организует мероприятие, скажем, музыкальное шоу, и вы решите пойти, поэтому вы не планируете никаких других планов ... и затем вы в ожидании нескольких часов вне концертного зала, но вы в порядке с этим, потому что это был ваш выбор не делать другие планы и идти туда в то время, рекламируемый на плакате? ;) 

I just asked . Maybe someone agrees with my opinion. After all, how many people, so many opinions. Is not it .

18 minutes ago, existenz said:

компенсировать вам за что? для того, чтобы не делать что-либо еще и оставаться в ожидании?

39 minutes ago, Helv said:

So if someone is organizing an event, let's say a music show and you decide to go, so you don't make any other plans... and then you end up waiting for a few hours outside of the concert hall but you are ok with that, because it was your choice not to make other plans and to go there at the time advertised on a poster? ;) 

Wait what?

Pff, grow up, lol!

7 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Wait what?

Pff, grow up, lol!

I suggest you grow up and learn about the rights you have as a customer. Of course, if you don't mind the low quality of a service that you use then that's fine :)

Just now, Helv said:

I suggest you grow up and learn about the rights you have as a customer. Of course, if you don't mind the low quality of a service that you use then that's fine :)

Geez! Shut up!

I'm old enough to know that shit happens. You can cry about "as a customer" once the servers are live. You didn't pay for the Lineage 2 game. You paid for some IN-GAME goods.

Now off you go!

31 minutes ago, Essence said:

It's all good. Let them fix. I like that it kinda delayed, cuz I'm just going home from work right now, and will be able to be there when it starts :P

me too, and plus now I want to eat supper...so please delay one more hour. tyvm have a nice day.

5 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Geez! Shut up!

I'm old enough to know that shit happens. You can cry about "as a customer" once the servers are live. You didn't pay for the Lineage 2 game. You paid for some IN-GAME goods.

Now off you go!

It's quite funny that you claim to be old enough, because the way you speak reminds me of a spoiled bra.. I mean kid ;)

1 minute ago, Helv said:

It's quite funny that you claim to be old enough, because the way you speak reminds me of a spoiled bra.. I mean kid ;)

Yet, you didn't come up with a logical reply, but more "attacks".

9 minutes ago, Helv said:

Because I do not engage in a logical discussion with people who act like children and shout 'shut up!' and stuff ;)

Right ..

1 hour ago, Helv said:

Because this is so ..logical, right? LOL! 

1 minute ago, Helv said:

This post was directed at enwah - I simply provided an example to show how his or her logic was in my opinion flawed.

I ask again, is that exemple logical to you? Because for me isn't!

Is a very bad exemple. Events can also get canceled. If is a free event you get nothing back, if you paid for some food on the free event, you can ask a refund.

Do that!

1 minute ago, Helv said:

This post was directed at enwah - I simply provided an example to show how his or her logic was in my opinion flawed.

Hm? There are always delays for concerts, it happens more than you think. Plus, were talking about a game an MMO at that. You can't compare the two, and just like with Concerts if they are delayed yes you wait, in a line... standing... It is in the end still your choice to remain. When has any MMO game launched without a single problem. I don't feel bad for those who called off, just to play a game. I don't feel bad for those who canceled their plans just to do this, when history LITERALLY shows first days are ALWAYS bumpy. 

He paid for in game items to get ahead, they'll still be there. No compensation is needed for a little extra time. I get people are passionate and want to play, I do to. But sitting here on the forums throwing temper tantrums like 5 year olds ( which by the way, my 5 year old handles situations better ) Isn't going to help them put up the server any quicker. 

4 minutes ago, Enwah said:

No compensation is needed for a little extra time.

My whole point was around this, from my experience, if you run a business and provide high quality services you do value your customers' time and I think in this case, a compensation would be nice. However, to clarify, I was not thinking about money. The compensation that NC West used to provide was stuff like cat buff items. I think an event with GMs could be also nice. Basically, NC West could do something that would say: sorry you had to wait longer, here's something nice for you to enjoy.

1 minute ago, Helv said:

My whole point was around this, from my experience, if you run a business and provide high quality services you do value your customers' time and I think in this case, a compensation would be nice. However, to clarify, I was not thinking about money. The compensation that NC West used to provide was stuff like cat buff items. I think an event with GMs could be also nice. Basically, NC West could do something that would say: sorry you had to wait longer, here's something nice for you to enjoy.

See, I don't mind this. I actually like that kind of idea, NCWest could definitely show some love for those who have waited for sure. But, we've got adults acting like bonafide children trying to refund their packages or even -demand- compensation. How is any of that helping towards the launch of the game? It's not. I may have misunderstood you comment towards me prior, so I apologize if I came off rude. I'm not going to bat an eyelash even if they don't do anything to compensate I'll just genuinely be happy to be playing L2 Classic(Or the new version). The Salt is real on these forums, twitter etc.

Archived