Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chrysty

Freya 105 CP - Looking For DD

Recommended Posts

Chrysty    23

Hi guys,

 

Our CP is looking for a good geared DD. CP based on Freya server, MAX clan. 
For more infos, send pm/mail on IQ in game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iTrinity    2
22 hours ago, Chrysty said:

Hi guys,

 

Our CP is looking for a good geared DD. CP based on Freya server, MAX clan. 
For more infos, send pm/mail on IQ in game. 

Why someone should join a completely DEAD server ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrysty    23
27 minutes ago, iTrinity said:

Why someone should join a completely DEAD server ?

If you don't wanna apply, just close your mouth and go away. I don't care about your oppinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iTrinity    2
14 minutes ago, Chrysty said:

If you don't wanna apply, just close your mouth and go away. I don't care about your oppinion.

Hey, you are on a public forum. If you dont want my opinion then create your forum x D

Btw, the truth hurts. FREYA DEAD SERVER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightRider    56
14 hours ago, Chrysty said:

If you don't wanna apply, just close your mouth and go away. I don't care about your oppinion.

Someone is butt hurt.

Also maybe if you are trying to recruit people from different servers you should try to be nice since they would need to pay $ to play with someone who gets hot headed quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iTrinity    2
3 hours ago, LightRider said:

Someone is butt hurt.

Also maybe if you are trying to recruit people from different servers you should try to be nice since they would need to pay $ to play with someone who gets hot headed quickly.

Well, this is what happens when someone is telling the truth. Btw, Chrysty, for which weapon does MAX slaves, emm sorry, i mean members, working to upgrade now ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×