Jump to content

Pathetic launch


Ercnard

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, KABAL said:

This happens when they make last minute changes.

Hope the PK on drop lovers like this delay's now!

It's truly amazing that anytime I come to forums I see you crying about PK change, good lord you are one salty gypsy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Zace said:

It's truly amazing that anytime I come to forums I see you crying about PK change, good lord you are one salty gypsy.

Last time I check you and your "fellows" where crying FOR HOURS about the PK no drop. 

Now, you'll have it. But is my time to shit on your crying's over PK drop!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, KABAL said:

Last time I check you and your "fellows" where crying FOR HOURS about the PK no drop. 

Now, you'll have it. But is my time to shit on your crying's over PK drop!

You have 114 posts already of nothing but gypsy tears, try again :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Last time I check you and your "fellows" where crying FOR HOURS about the PK no drop. 

Now, you'll have it. But is my time to shit on your crying's over PK drop!

And it's my time to shit on your QQ about the delay :ph34r:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RivaL- said:

And it's my time to shit on your QQ about the delay :ph34r:

Whats with the "ninja" emoticon?

Is like you said that line and run? 

No worries, this is because of your QQ's from yesterday. Take it as a man, or .. as a woman! Your call!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...