Client will close now

echee

Good fkn job, really, u manage to bleep up a perfectly working system that worked for 15+ years, and u break it no time at all,, yeah totally makes sense, 5 times in a Queue, to get kicked trying to make a bleeping toon... what a bunch of bleeping trash... motherbleepers

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can confirm thats not the bleeping case, cause you get kicked with 1 client aswell, its a bleeping circlejerk bullshit thing, basically this queue broke its own system, since it kicks people before they get on, to make place for the next dude in line, so you end up being the 500th guy for the 500th time, complete bullshit

I logged in with the first wave of players, played an hour or so, my computer crashed (complete shutdown), and when I try to log in again, it always closes after the queue has finished. The client will be closed. Do you want to continue? It has done this now three or four times after the queue has finished. 

The last time it did this it gave me maybe 6 seconds to input my PIN. I was almost finished, and then the pop-up came, and I had to close. I wish I had clicked faster. Is there some time limit before it logs you out of the character selection, that is counting the time you were in queue too? I remember it logged me out of character selection when I was trying to choose a name when the servers were first up. Maybe it is still disconnecting players after that time limit, and counting the time that they were in the queue too, which since it's about 15 minutes is making it impossible for players to play.

8 minutes ago, Lawfer said:

Yeah it's crazy how many players there are. EQ Classic has about 1300 at peak, DAoC Classic about that too. Suppose there are a lot of tourists here, only for a short while. That's a lame way of entertainment. They're congesting the servers, and making this more difficult than it should be. It's a classic server, shouldn't be too popular.

Guys chill out... just wait a little bit. It is hype. Like 10k players came to server, it made hype. 2 days and ppl will understand that it is to hard to lvl and bla bla bla and they  will go away.it is just newbies who has no idea what classic is.

So let it calm down, let it calm down :-)

You wont lose a lot in 2 days )

Lols.... Could we get support to respond to this.... You obviously never played Lineage 2 back in the day.. this IS THE PREMIUM all inclusive trip down memory lane!!! You all wanted the "Classic" version... well... crap service, servers not working and no response from NCSoft... You're getting it.. they have delivered!!

Just absolute trash.... so disappointing. 

Archived