Client will close now

echee

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, sailenceWL said:

I believe that has to do with the timeout of the character screen, if you dont have character made.  if you have one made its no problem.

Nope, i have a lvl 12 char and still having errors sometimes, i´m logged in now, it seems to be random whenever you are in the character select menu, it´s a luck thing

4 minutes ago, touriste06 said:

this is a mayor crash and bug look like half of the players now can't play anymore ....servers should all go offline to fix it ....

Agreed.

@Hime Please can we have some feedback on this. There is a lot of frustrated people. I think a little communication would go a long way.

I had this problem when i started. It went away though as soon as i actually got to log a character into the game. If you don't know what you want your character to look like. Test it on another server, then go back and make one as fast as you can and log in.

1 minute ago, Hime said:

Hi folks,

We're going to go ahead and add this to the known issues. After you've move through the queue, if you do not enter the server within 5 seconds, the game closes.

Great my computer need 10 s to show character menu that why I have no chance .... but anyway was working great yesterday ...

5 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi folks,

We're going to go ahead and add this to the known issues. After you've move through the queue, if you do not enter the server within 5 seconds, the game closes.

Can't have more time? 5 seconds its too litlle, because have to take the pin too...

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, touriste06 said:

Great my computer need 10 s to show character menu that why I have no chance .... but anyway was working great yesterday ...

The issue is specific to the queuing so you may or may not have issues depending on when you log in.

6 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hola amigos,

Vamos a seguir adelante y agregar esto a los problemas conocidos. Una vez que se haya movido a través de la cola, si no ingresa al servidor dentro de 5 segundos, el juego se cierra.

I have a problem, and send a ticket 18 hours ago, also send mail, and private messages to you and any one of you can help me

5 minutes ago, Hime said:

Estamos investigando lo que podemos y cualquier solución requiere tiempo de inactividad.

I have a problem that is very easy to solve, and I see that they ignore me, tell me they do not help me and I ask for the refund on the credit card.

14 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi folks,

Just to clarify, in case you're not aware or I'm misunderstanding. Even if you get into the char creation screen you still disconnect within seconds. So you basically have to make your char within 10 seconds of passing the queue or you have to start over.

Archived