Client will close now

echee

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • L2 Team
5 minutes ago, Ewol said:

Just to clarify, in case you're not aware or I'm misunderstanding. Even if you get into the char creation screen you still disconnect within seconds. So you basically have to make your char within 10 seconds of passing the queue or you have to start over.

That is correct. That is also an issue we're aware of that is specific to queue system.

1 minute ago, slawtuur said:

So long story short the server is unplayable to anyone who hasnt made a character yet. Fantastic, how bout a restart so people might stand at least a chance of making a character.

I managed to make a jtgyujkt67k67

But I'm not playing because I know the gms won't fix that either, lol

disconnect the afk and secondary accounts of the game
many people can not play
everybody has that problem for so many secondary accounts
I saw up to 4 accounts that a person used
6000 online accounts divided by 4(1 player,4 acc)
the result all the people who can not enter

I know it's not a solution, but try making your character in off peak hours.  I never end up in a queue then.  Know it's not a fix, but it will help you.  You'll still end up in the queue, but won't have to try to make a char. On top of that though, don't really know how you can select your char and enter the PIN in five seconds.

2 hours ago, tinchooo said:

disconnect the afk and secondary accounts of the game
many people can not play
everybody has that problem for so many secondary accounts
I saw up to 4 accounts that a person used
6000 online accounts divided by 4(1 player,4 acc)
the result all the people who can not enter

Yes I agree. There are many players idling in game and seemingly one player controlling a few characters at once.

Also if you're going to prioritize VIP accounts, you should prioritize North American accounts too, being this is a North American server. The server is full of people speaking in Portuguese. 

I'm not sensing any urgency from NCWest to correct this issue.  Almost zero communication as to what the status of a fix is.  Not being able to login due to a queue timer seems like it should be an obvious fix with emergency downtime to implement.  We're getting none of it.  Their "Lineage II Operations" twitter is dormant, not even a mention of the issue.  What the hell?

31 minutes ago, Fireze said:

I'm not sensing any urgency from NCWest to correct this issue.  Almost zero communication as to what the status of a fix is.  Not being able to login due to a queue timer seems like it should be an obvious fix with emergency downtime to implement.  We're getting none of it.  Their "Lineage II Operations" twitter is dormant, not even a mention of the issue.  What the hell?

Nevermind I spent $30 on a pack and can't log in to activate it. Starting to think about getting a refund.

This is BS, you dont have 5 seconds stop lying, you get Disconnected right after the queue finish or you enter on Chars window and get insta disconnected or if you are very Lucky you have maybe 1 second to put PIN, 2hs trying to log, just BS

Sadly in the same position as everyone else. I have a pack but can't log in to create a character to use it on. Several times now (I'm on my 11th or 12th try now) I've gotten to the character creation screen where it says to click 'Create Character button' to make your character. No such button exists and then I get the 'Client will close now' popup.

I remember the BUGS as a beta tester of L2 but this is disheartening.

Archived