Client will close now

echee

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah... I'm all pumped to get my Spellhowler started after watching streams and youtube videos about it. Now I can't even create a character after an hour+ of waiting due to this prompt.

Please allow us an option to clear it? Even if it's only for 30 seconds in order for us to finish applying mascara and pick a name?

After 16 tries I give up. One item that may help someone though. During my many sad attempts to play the game, I believe on 4 (possibly) 5 instances I did get to the character creation window, where it told me to click 'Create' to make a character. However, there was no 'Create' button. As it turns out, in windowed mode (at least on my PC) the button doesn't show. When I switched back to full screen the next time I reach the character creation window, there was a create button. Of course I got the normal 'The client will disconnect - ok' while I had my character in the works so in the end the result was teh same, but if perhaps the windowed versus full-screen will help someone out there.

Oh and I did roll a character on the low pop server. It went right though, no issues. No D/C. For what that's worth.

how much would cost to get server working properly? I value my time (i know, playing L2), so when i take time for it, i want to play, not be in queue waiting and at then end getting the exit window.  This is 2018, cmon man, this is not rocket science.

I find it amazing that 20 years later the same bleeping mistake is being made!

All of us disconnecting after the queue hav been on the queue for more than 10 mins (game time to consider ur account as inactive)
Since the game considers us inactives, of course it will close our clients....
Happened 20 years ago, still happens now, this really is Classic lineage2

Archived