Forums

Client will close now

Every time I log in (after waiting in line for 10 minutes), while creating my character, it says the client will close now and I can only click "Ok".  It has happened to me about 8 times in the past hour without me getting past the character screen.  Why is this happening?  Are others experiencing this too?

• Like 3
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every time I log in (after waiting in line for 10 minutes), while creating my character, it says the client will close now and I can only click "Ok".  It has happened to me about 8 times in the past h

So long story short the server is unplayable to anyone who hasnt made a character yet. Fantastic, how bout a restart so people might stand at least a chance of making a character.

Hi folks, We're going to go ahead and add this to the known issues. After you've move through the queue, if you do not enter the server within 5 seconds, the game closes.

Having this too, waited in queue 3 times, try to create my character, "Client Will Close" and one option : "Continue" , not boxing, no nothing just my 1 account, this is bullshit, waited in queue 30+ minutes and just keeps closing on me

32 minutes ago, Craic said:

It does if you try to multi box without being on the server for 30+ minutes with original char currently with the server queue in effect

Same here, really don't know why some people can get in and other can't