Known Issue: Auto Loop Macro Disabled

Hime

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, xXJasminXx said:

no saben jugar sin macros ? solo hacen es quitarle los bichos a los demas esos de lvl alto no dejan que avansemos

claro que si, en el estado actual del servidor con tanto nerf las macros son beneficio para los que toca hacer instancias con box asi que ni opines mejor, es literalmente matar el juego, eso de invertir horas como un huevon frente al pc no sea loca. suerte para eso hay tienes el classic.

Yea Hits, maybe they will fix it.  Game play has kinda come to a screeching stop for me. Don't take away the loop.  I don't see anything wrong with it at all.  The Classic, well IDC if its there or not. But don't stop it from the mainstream play.  Thank you

Talking from personal experience , playing l2 for more than 12 years

and having damage my health ( permanent spine & neck issues )

from playing it hours and hours continusly,  macro was a relief for me

even though I do most of thigns manualy, macro future is a great help

especialy for those huge 10.000 quests of insanity i call them because

those who invent them and apply them havent spend even 1 hour to see

how painful for the body it is and how stressful this game has become that

not only damage your body but also your inner peace of mind...

I personaly vote if it has to come to this to bring back macro and make

it safe so people can't abuse it to scam others people equipment.

Thank you for listening.

What nobody seems to have noticed, disabling looped macros has fixed the Shot bug at every full hour. What with bots also having taken a break for the time being, the removal of afk-macroers has greatly improved the gaming experience for those who play Lineage 2 because they enjoy killing monsters. Silent Valley is finally silent again.

The optimal solution would be to make it so that looped macros get automatically interrupted when they encounter a /target or /targetnext in a command line. This would enable people to get their Sonatas and run looped trade shouts for their afk shops, but keep the macro-botters out of the hunting grounds. If coding this should be too time-consuming/expensive, I vote for keeping looped macros disabled. After all, we have buffed Songs and Dances every two minutes for more than 10 years. I tried it, and even with the shorter Orc buffs the hunting efficiency doesn't really drop that much if you have to switch windows every few minutes. Right now I am a very happy man :)

the way the game hoes become makro is a part of the game and is impossible for normal players to do quests or factions with out it

i just make hb faction 750 and after 3 hours and several breaks my hands was def-idly had problem

so except from the hardcore 24/7 players(that doesn't care about real life) and the 105+ (i have nothing to do in the game anymore so i try to keep macro disabled in any forum there is with posts ) ncsoft must actived macro  asap is critical for the game life 

42 minutes ago, Yidao said:

What nobody seems to have noticed, disabling looped macros has fixed the Shot bug at every full hour. What with bots also having taken a break for the time being, the removal of afk-macroers has greatly improved the gaming experience for those who play Lineage 2 because they enjoy killing monsters. Silent Valley is finally silent again.

The optimal solution would be to make it so that looped macros get automatically interrupted when they encounter a /target or /targetnext in a command line. This would enable people to get their Sonatas and run looped trade shouts for their afk shops, but keep the macro-botters out of the hunting grounds. If coding this should be too time-consuming/expensive, I vote for keeping looped macros disabled. After all, we have buffed Songs and Dances every two minutes for more than 10 years. I tried it, and even with the shorter Orc buffs the hunting efficiency doesn't really drop that much if you have to switch windows every few minutes. Right now I am a very happy man :)

I agree with most of this. I don't think next target should be allowed in macro, but should still be allowed for buffs. Honestly though, this is a 14 year old game now mostly played by a bunch of people in their late 20's 30's or higher even. Almost no new life is coming to the servers because of its steep learning curve, and its steep spending curve. I don't think even bringing it back will make much of a difference, if at all. If I'm being completely honest with myself, if it doesn't get brought back, I don't really see myself playing much longer. It was nice being able to get a party, set a macro and check on it every minute or 2 and not have to sit here and click manually 12 buttons over and over mindlessly for sometimes hours to get 1 or 2 percent. 

nice idea but this is not vote topic ....this is report of no-working macro wich have to work-ofc some players wich played also with loop macro last few months or get fulll eq and lvl will try to keep distance from new players -->and new coming believe or not....

I use loop macros for make octavis, istina, tauti, balok,  the only way to make some adena, without this how? Changing client every one sec? Lol if this stay without loop  i remember this day always " day whem l2 die" i dont leave macros afk in mobs areas is very rare, but if no adena no thing what is the meaning of playing, NOThING, really dont care that maceo bots of areas never have problem to kill mobs, and I m with  Sarumam says afther kill 1000 mobs u get sick, finger,hands, back, all start to pain, i always play with box amd macro asssist for instance if no macro loop just nothing to do more, no sense playing with have adena, that just work if drops dont was so nerfer , today is the most stupid idea disabled MLoop, the thing  that stay sit in front of pc 12 hours is very old and just sick people do, no macros loop no more l2, simple.  The population in classic will decreased with the time and same way i not interest in playing that cronicles never more.

3 minutes ago, Limerence said:

Will you stop crying already ? This was already addressed and it will be fixed ... Please, read what the topic says before actually commenting ...

This is far to be a errror o bug or something, lets say they put again to work ok ty, but this is not the way, lest disable macro loop and lest full force the classsic server ...  Dont be stupid. And born past month

Archived