Forums

Known Issue: Auto Loop Macro Disabled

Hime

2 minutes ago, Sosavision said:

This is far to be a errror o bug or something, lets say they put again to work ok ty, but this is not the way, lest disable macro loop and lest full force the classsic server ...  Dont be stupid. And born past month

I already reported it after the launch ... And this is a topic which says that it's a work in progress... So, no need to spam anything else... It will be fixed ..

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Limerence said:

I already reported it after the launch ... And this is a topic which says that it's a work in progress... So, no need to spam anything else... It will be fixed ..

spam? and when they will fix like say Warndihr in next major update? jajajajaja is stop playing until this is fix and a lot from my clan too. altmost all. spam lol

with the new game mode (factions and super long quest) expect us to be 24 hours a day sitting on the pc? most of the players have life, and duties in real life, which say they should not re-enable the automatic macros I imagine they are children who have no responsibilities, for my part, there will be no more purchase (buy ncoins) that they repair this error that has the whole image of an intentional intervention to force to play classic l2 that of classic has nothing.

4 hours ago, chrisma said:

the way the game hoes become makro is a part of the game and is impossible for normal players to do quests or factions with out it

i just make hb faction 750 and after 3 hours and several breaks my hands was def-idly had problem

Why do you feel the need to do the "Retrieving the Chaos Fragments" quest in one go? Pick up the 750 items quest on your damage dealer and on your buffer, then talk with your damage dealer to Captain Sporcha and pick up the "Seeker Rescue" quest. Rescue your 20 Commandos for the day, which takes about an hour, then log out. The next day you rescue 20 Commandos again, and in about two weeks you will have 750 Chaos Fragments on both your damage dealer and your buffer.

Nowadays the item gap is so huge that you will never catch up to the big boys and girls anyway, so you might as well have some fun while playing the game :)

@Hime it would be appreciated to know an update status to this topic. For some of us that want to make use of the Prestige Pack Drop Rate Rune time period to its fullest extent. We are paying our real money for your services and are not able to use them to their fullest extent as we was a day and 1/2 ago. It feels as if our real money is being spent on non-services rendered. Please, just a status of at least knowing that it is being worked on to be repaired? If not, then lets "put it to bed" right now and we paying customers would like to know so we can decide (or not) to end our now (practically) useless Runes Pack subscriptions.

Thank you, sir

5 hours ago, Auburn said:

I agree with most of this. I don't think next target should be allowed in macro, but should still be allowed for buffs. Honestly though, this is a 14 year old game now mostly played by a bunch of people in their late 20's 30's or higher even. Almost no new life is coming to the servers because of its steep learning curve, and its steep spending curve. I don't think even bringing it back will make much of a difference, if at all. If I'm being completely honest with myself, if it doesn't get brought back, I don't really see myself playing much longer. It was nice being able to get a party, set a macro and check on it every minute or 2 and not have to sit here and click manually 12 buttons over and over mindlessly for sometimes hours to get 1 or 2 percent. 

I agree, if it does not get brought back I don't seem myself for too long in the retail servers, this is the only feature that has kept the game running for a long time for many of us. The auto-loop has is downside in what respects to the in game bots, but adding a bot prevention feature like the one added on classic might resolve most of the problem. In any case, the servers need to be as player friendly as possible or silent valley will be forever silent once the power cord gets unplugged.  

Please give us an update on the fix for the Macro Issue soon. I have Prestige Runes running with some stuff I bought in store not to mention the hurry to finish off what stuff I have left going from the 100%  stuff on a few characters that will last through the weekend for the 200% if that is still going on.  I think everyone has valid points and cool ideas on the forum here.  I for one like the Loop Macro, I work from home on the PC, have two kids that love to watch stuff run while im working, and im almost 40.  I agree with the age range that someone mentioned earlier, and I have been playing since 2004, took a 2 year break because the straight grind was a bit much when I had kids.  The Macro at this stage in the game I think is very useful, and was one of the reasons I came back to game.  I know this forum is really for Information on an update, but you know how these things go, it ends up turning into some kind of vote to keep something or not.  In the case that, that might happen, I am all for keeping the Macro, at least the way things are on the live Server for this topic.  Thanks guys, I enjoy reading your inputs, this is actually the second time I've ever posted on any forums, guess call me old school lol.  Thanks, and hope for an update on this fix soon.

6 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

New public enemy of Live Servers: Classic Servers xD

Mate you know the idea here, you play on Macro with all your alts on Live, buy the expensive stuff on L2store AAAAND... you play by hand on classic, bying the cheap stuff there :) 

So from 1 PC you play both servers and feed your - LINEAGE2 MANIA :D  classic + live ( latest update for us in NC West )

A DREAM COME TRUE FOR MANY  

Let's face it, the staff are most likely focused on classic now, so I'd be really surprised if we got an update on any issues reported for Naia and Chronos.

P.S. I'm at the desert quarry atm [Naia], it looks so bizarre, I'm literally the only one oO so many spots to choose from, I can't decide!

@Hime This "update" does not tell us they plan on continuing this loop functionality? We want to know if it is still going to be an option? Your statement is to broad in nature and does not satisfy our concerns. I am a paying customer, on more than one account I might add. I feel as if I am being taken advantage of, once again. This is disheartening. :-(

Archived