Known Issue: Auto Loop Macro Disabled

Hime

21 hours ago, HitsHard said:

... Also Yidao you are absolutely wrong about high level macro users buying nccoin and especially prestige packs.

Since my characters are in their 90s, I wouldn't know. But I'll take your word for it :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Juji as posted before the best compromise here is to allow macro looping but for limited time period only - anyone who can’t return to their display screen within 30min shouldn’t be allowed to continue.

This will also save you a lot of drama & hassle when the captcha anti bot measure is rolled out on Live like on Classic as everyone that plays live will bot report the afk macro players nonstop as you very well know ;)

cuek cuek I just report the autobots with top armor/weapon gear jue jue, 15 y old game amazing still alive, old school and that  boring things come men take a  time machine and go back to 2004, anyway macro loop es the only way to make adena for a lot of people tauti octavis baloks etc etc. and YES i want easy things u think im going to play and bleep my tendons of hands u are very very crazy, the amoung of time u playing dont reflect nothing sorry. that dont make u smart. gl

11 hours ago, LuchitoMario said:

double xp event and we can not macre to balance the level of our characters against the full donors (I purchase but not as much as some) only people who play the classic servers now win ...

If you think that you can balance your character against people who have regularly spent major amounts of money in the L2Store since 2011, then you are seriously deluded. You will be one-shot by the endgame-players, no matter how long you leave you character hunting afk. End of story.

And by the way, Draecke has a job with significantly more responsibilities than you ;)

9 minutes ago, Yidao said:

Si crees que puedes equilibrar tu carácter con las personas que han gastado regularmente grandes cantidades de dinero en la L2Store desde 2011, estás seriamente engañado. Serás de un golpe por los jugadores de los juegos finales, sin importar cuánto tiempo dejes tu personaje a la caza. Fin de la historia.

Y, por cierto, Draecke tiene un trabajo con muchas más responsabilidades que tú. ;)

I have my character 104 and the truth if I can deal with the full donors, thanks to the macros allow me to farm drop instances between 3 ppl and several times a day, excluding the ncoins I buy, but do not pretend to spend 24/7 doing Factions for my exalted lvl5

1 hour ago, Yidao said:

If you had been around a bit longer you would know that Monday is file-sending day. Then Neutron must check whether re-enabling looped macros does not bring the Hourly Shot Bug back, and then the patch will be applied on Wednesday, unless Nam Taek-rim finds that macro-botters were generating too much adena or, after having studied the situation on Classic, has come to the conclusion that Lineage 2 is a better place without looped macros :D

Juji has submitted a ticket and things are taking their course. Asking every few hours when it will be Christmas does not accelerate the process.

@Yidao Don't look at my forum profile in order to know when I started playing Lineage. I never needed a forum profile until this never ending issue. And just for your information my first account was opened in 2008 and I paid a monthly subscription for this game for 2 years. I never cared and will never care about their internal procedure. If the testing was done correctly before launching the Classic this discussion was not having place. As a paying customer in both NCoins and Prestige Packs I expect having the game with all the functionalities working as designed at the moment of the purchases. When you are making a purchase you are entering in a binding contract between the buyer and the seller. In this case the sold merchandise it's faulty. So don't get me started...

As I stated, this is a merchandise which needs fixing. You are not going to wait for a maintenance window to open before fixing this. This is a problem affecting the whole server and that's why needs to be fixed faster. I will not start with saying that their new anti-cheat program crashes my computer, I already submitted a support request and I'm still waiting a response for more than 36 hrs.

As you already said, you don't care to have this bug fixed so get the hell out of this topic and do your grinding...

@Juji @Hime We are still waiting an answer and a fix on this problem for almost over 48 hrs... This is getting unacceptable.

9 minutes ago, LapinDiable said:

How nice to be able to find a spot to do some hunting.  So much better that having most every spot taken by afk macro loop parties.  Treat the loop macros like a failed experiment and leave it broken.  That's my vote anyway.

Vote with no poll is so ridiculous

Is there an ETA? Currently, you have to be on the screen for the macro to even work; very annoying. Even in beta we didn't have this problem, please fix ASAP. You give us the option to run macros and 3 accounts on same computer. With this going on it is nearly impossible to have a good game at any time. For instance, I'm currently running 1 melee and 1 healer. When, my melee is attacking and in need of health I click the screen for the healer. Then, the melee stops altogether what the macro is suppose to be doing while I switch to heal. Melee dies because it no longer is attacking and there is a delay which hasn't happened since C1. I'm not attacking overly powerful mobs matter of fact blues and greens. My ping and computer can run up to 9 accounts, plus easily. But were only limited to 3 which is fine. However, the macro and the delay are making Live useless and irritating. Even, Private Servers running C1 thru C4 don't have this issue and less people working on a server. Why? is it that a Free Pay 2 Win host that created the game can not have this same stability?

On 10/5/2018 at 4:12 PM, Yidao said:

The problem is that macro-botters take up space in hunting grounds that were not designed for so many characters (Isle of Souls, Nornil's Cave etc.), thus causing unhappiness and disharmony.

Even worse is that, through the auto-pick-up mechanics, macro-botters incessantly generate adena, thus fueling inflation. You can't on the one hand complain about high prices and at the same time advocate afk-hunting.

the only way to make adena is buy nc coins my friend

33 minutes ago, Straywolf said:

Is there an ETA? Currently, you have to be on the screen for the macro to even work; very annoying. Even in beta we didn't have this problem, please fix ASAP. You give us the option to run macros and 3 accounts on same computer. With this going on it is nearly impossible to have a good game at any time. For instance, I'm currently running 1 melee and 1 healer. When, my melee is attacking and in need of health I click the screen for the healer. Then, the melee stops altogether what the macro is suppose to be doing while I switch to heal. Melee dies because it no longer is attacking and there is a delay which hasn't happened since C1. I'm not attacking overly powerful mobs matter of fact blues and greens. My ping and computer can run up to 9 accounts, plus easily. But were only limited to 3 which is fine. However, the macro and the delay are making Live useless and irritating.

This sounds as if you have the two windows superimposed, somewhat overlapping on the side? Macros do indeed get interrupted when you click on the screen with the character who executes the macro. Through some bug with Microsoft Windows that appeared some years ago, you sometimes click through the window into the window below.

What you have to do - at least with Windows 7 - is switch into Window Mode by hitting Alt+Enter from Full Screen Mode, then click with your mouse on the upper edge of the window until it "sets in a socket". Do the same with the second window, then they will be excatly aligned over each other. Now select the character you want via the Lineage 2 icon at the lower edge of the screen. In this way your damage dealer will continue to execute his macro in the now "hidden" window and you can apply your heal from the second window. Afterwards switch back again via the icon on the lower edge of the screen. If you have lag, the windows sometimes pop out, the position of the icons might switch (Healer on the left icon -> Healer on the right icon). But that's manageable :)

10 minutes ago, Toooldforthis said:

the only way to make adena is buy nc coins my friend

The adena you make by selling Party Cakes or Event Items from the L2Store has been procured by bots and afk-macroers. NCsoft does not directly sell adena from the L2Store (like other games sell Dragon Money or whatever). The more adena there is on the server, the higher the price you can ask for a Party Cake. But the more adena there is on the server, the higher the price for a Dark Weapon or whatever will go, i.e. you get inflation. Maybe you will remember, some time ago the fishing items exchange rate was changed for precisely that reason :)

4 hours ago, schnyrque said:

Wtf you work, sleep, and when you play? I go inst and then I work sleep and my chars are leveling because game allows to do it LEGAL

You either do the same or you just lie.

What are you even talking about? When did I ever say I don’t macro?

please get your facts straight or shhhhhhh!

3 hours ago, Yidao said:

Since my characters are in their 90s, I wouldn't know. But I'll take your word for it :)

No wonder why your chars are all in the 90’s. It’s quite clear you spend most of your time being a forum warrior complaining about everyone that is further along than you rather than leveling. 

You’re so awesome! ? 

On Tuesday I payed 4480ncoins for 7days rune 200% in order to lvl up and be at least 102 to can make parties and have fun.First sock was the 15hours down of the server,it is the 3/4 of one day of the rune..Second sock was that after patch macros do not work...so I lost my 4480ncoins..it is not fair..You guys there recommend ppl to bot and do not support the game..I play since 2004 and I am still 101 lvl FULL LEGIT.Since now I will not spend a penny to this funfair called NCwest

Just now, DaLt0n said:

On Tuesday I payed 4480ncoins for 7days rune 200% in order to lvl up and be at least 102 to can make parties and have fun.First sock was the 15hours down of the server,it is the 3/4 of one day of the rune..Second sock was that after patch macros do not work...so I lost my 4480ncoins..it is not fair..You guys there recommend ppl to bot and do not support the game..I play since 2004 and I am still 101 lvl FULL LEGIT.Since now I will not spend a penny to this funfair called NCwest

4480ncoins is 2 days of work in my country...ok sirs?Bad for you..just lost a fanatic player and support from me

This is not a problem in regular Lineage 2...only Live. Mr. Y its related to the macro issue. I can use old school penny method. But I'm windowed in correctly and positioned correctly. It's almost has if the game isn't allowing more than one copy to play at a time, instead of simultaneously. Hence, the stop of the macro.

9 hours ago, Yidao said:

This sounds as if you have the two windows superimposed, somewhat overlapping on the side? Macros do indeed get interrupted when you click on the screen with the character who executes the macro. Through some bug with Microsoft Windows that appeared some years ago, you sometimes click through the window into the window below.

What you have to do - at least with Windows 7 - is switch into Window Mode by hitting Alt+Enter from Full Screen Mode, then click with your mouse on the upper edge of the window until it "sets in a socket". Do the same with the second window, then they will be excatly aligned over each other. Now select the character you want via the Lineage 2 icon at the lower edge of the screen. In this way your damage dealer will continue to execute his macro in the now "hidden" window and you can apply your heal from the second window. Afterwards switch back again via the icon on the lower edge of the screen. If you have lag, the windows sometimes pop out, the position of the icons might switch (Healer on the left icon -> Healer on the right icon). But that's manageable :)

This is not a problem in regular Lineage 2...only Live. Mr. Y its related to the macro issue. I can use old school penny method. But I'm windowed in correctly and positioned correctly. It's almost has if the game isn't allowing more than one copy to play at a time, instead of simultaneously. Hence, the stop of the macro.

At this time when there are no players the macro should be more important. I enter the game and I do not find partys to make instances and as I do not fit in the classic, I give up and I stop playing. 3 days without playing. I'll probably give up the game.

you must be new here to not know that there is zero support in the weekends and to think that they would fix this with an emergency patch maintenance instead of just waiting for next regular maintenance lolz

only if the issue impacts the l2store directly or if there’s a real bug / exploits that impacts server balance like quests / mobs that give to much adena :)

Archived