Known Issue: Auto Loop Macro Disabled

Hime

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad I'll be dead before you current crop of entitled whiners actually become world leaders and bring down civilization.

It's a bug, it happens, get over it. If you can't play without it, don't play.  The game will still be here on Wednesday or whenever they decide to get it fixed.  At that time you can log in, set your macros, go afk and not play anyway.

10 hours ago, Straywolf said:

This is not a problem in regular Lineage 2...only Live. Mr. Y its related to the macro issue. I can use old school penny method. But I'm windowed in correctly and positioned correctly. It's almost has if the game isn't allowing more than one copy to play at a time, instead of simultaneously. Hence, the stop of the macro.

I tried it the other way round - starting the Sonata casting macro on my buffer and already attacking while the Buffer was still at work. All three Sonatas were cast and afterwards the Buffer followed me faithfully. In other words, the macro was not interrupted. This could mean that (part of) the problem is with your computer/your Windows version.

If what you experience is caused by the disabling of the looped macros last Wednesday, it might fix itself next week, when/if a patch is applied. But what you should keep in mind is that this might be a coincidence and the real culprit is Xigncode 3. My personal theory is that the "clicking through windows" phenomenon is caused by the upper window not yet having loaded completely (even though you can already see it). Xigncode 3 significantly slows down my computer; I get the "windows popping out" issue much more often than before that malware was installed. If I were you, I would give it until Wednesday, and if the problem still persists, contact Support. An alternative, and probably better, approach would be to send golemka a PM, linking to our discussion here and providing him with the techical details of your computer. He is very knowledgeable about such things:
https://forums.lineage2.com/profile/19-golemka/

22 hours ago, Straywolf said:

For instance, I'm currently running 1 melee and 1 healer. When, my melee is attacking and in need of health I click the screen for the healer. Then, the melee stops altogether what the macro is suppose to be doing while I switch to heal. Melee dies because it no longer is attacking and there is a delay which hasn't happened since C1. I'm not attacking overly powerful mobs matter of fact blues and greens. My ping and computer can run up to 9 accounts, plus easily. But were only limited to 3 which is fine. However, the macro and the delay are making Live useless and irritating. Even, Private Servers running C1 thru C4 don't have this issue and less people working on a server. Why? is it that a Free Pay 2 Win host that created the game can not have this same stability?

2 hours ago, Yidao said:

I tried it the other way round - starting the Sonata casting macro on my buffer and already attacking while the Buffer was still at work. All three Sonatas were cast and afterwards the Buffer followed me faithfully. In other words, the macro was not interrupted. This could mean that (part of) the problem is with your computer/your Windows version.

Yidao is correct, for me switching windows also does not stop the macro. I attack and cast marks with my main then switch to my iss and run the assist macro. When I switch back to my dd it still attacks and debuffs and the iss keeps assisting till the macro runs through all the 12 lines. Tough it is soo painful, I want the loop feature back ;p

Hi its me again when macro loop will be back in game and ADMINS pls put 20 macro lines 12 too low for iss full buff 1 party and chars whit a lot skill especially dagger and archer don't have slots to make good macro coz a lot of skills  Ty I hope you back loop as soon as possible

56 minutes ago, hopeee said:

Hi its me again when macro loop will be back in game and ADMINS pls put 20 macro lines 12 too low for iss full buff 1 party and chars whit a lot skill especially dagger and archer don't have slots to make good macro coz a lot of skills  Ty I hope you back loop as soon as possible

great idea!!

8 hours ago, hopeee said:

20 slots for a macro ?? with an iss 103 you can give full buff .... I think that is unnecessary, but in asking there is no deception ?

Hey good ppl @ Phoenix , n others. I just logged here to c that another user took meh in game name for forum , nice - Ty. I'm here by to thank you for robin me few times science 2009 and banking me in game chat 4 I spoke truth. You wanna know around bots ? When I start playing @ 2009 catacombs were full 4 few years. So now ppl lie I won't even say who has like over 100 ACC's at all levels. And when they say they r legit , sure by leveling they're legit aacs w/ the noted ones ? I have one old HDD full of movies from before macros were introduced. Never reported them too cuz my practice w/ reporting a over the years were total fail even I know how exactly to report them. So yeah you all legit , cuz of 107 108+ chars that you guys noted over the years. Why don't you tell to ppl how your fix around the macros w/ the specific target Monsters Only get into PvP , do a PK and drop items :)

49 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all, there will be a scheduled maintenance tomorrow that will resolve some of the issues. Confirmation of the issues and fixes will be in the maintenance notice that will be available in a few hours as we finalized the details.

Just seen this posted on Classic, let's hope this issue is one of them to be fixed tomorrow.

• Hime locked this topic
  • Juji unpinned this topic

Archived