HUSARIA: Rebellion CP wants ISS !

OmenOfSteel

Greetings & Salutations!

Our CP is looking for an ISS (Hiero/SWM/Cryer) lvl 101+ for mysterious adventures, mad XPing and PVP massacres against the owners of NAIA Server!

You will perfectly fit in to our bunch if you ...

... are ISS SWM or CRYER or HIERO min. lvl 101+
... have Dark Set +8 and in the best case some other gear too
... can play evenings around 20:00 German time, playtime between 1 and 2 hours each day, not more.
... can speak/understand/write english and use TS
... wanna join our whatsapp group and register to our clan forum with special CP section
... have some spine and don't like to bend-over to the undisputed Masters of the Server as everyone else, but instead u prefer to fight 'em

What we can offer:
- fast XP (for ex. Altar below 20 min)
- funny clanchat
- Clanactivities like open field Raids, new instances Hero Throne + Spezion, Fortress Battles, Sieges, PVP, and more.
- good community, we care for Clan and even more for our CP members and help eachother whereever we can.

If the above sounds good, don't wait and pm "OmenOfSteel or "Sypsne  or "wetdreamer - we'll welcome you with open arms  :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09.12.2017 at 10:11 AM, Foreveryours said:

Go,  go- these guys are very nice :)

...nice... trashers? :|

I see CAPS about our real life, mental problem or RMT more often than pvp :D

Anyway, up. Mb one day they would say "gf" after fight

5 hours ago, dUdot said:

.nice... trashers? :|

I see CAPS about our real life, mental problem...

#1 not true. We don't do this kinda stuff. Well maybe in response to those special guys in your Clan that are pro in exactly that  B|

5 hours ago, dUdot said:

I see CAPS about our ...RMT

#2 I confess guilty. Now tell me it ain't true 9_9

5 hours ago, dUdot said:

Anyway, up.

Thx for the up !

29 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

#1 not true. We don't do this kinda stuff. Well maybe in response to those special guys in your Clan that are pro in exactly that  B|

True, I remember your shouts with caps from ground 2 days ago about exe.

And I don't even speak about ruiniasty... o.O

33 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

#2 I confess guilty. Now tell me it ain't true 9_9

As I said, Husaria are good only in chat.

You shound invite socketka and call exploring back to complete full force of chat warriors 

Huh O.o
2 days ago we killed exeQ three times in wasteland at that raidboss, also killed Overdps, Anatoliy and few others from your clan, I dont remember if you were there too or not. After a while DH + OverDPS came back and wiped us but it was fun PVP and there weren't any flames? So, not true.

socketka I would take to clan instantely, I like him :x   But sadly he don't like me (or anyone else, I think)....
exploring never was in Husaria, as we have highest ethics on who we invite B|

EDIT: It might have escaped you but you forgot to answer about that RMT thingy:D

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Huh O.o
2 days ago we killed exeQ three times in wasteland at that raidboss, also killed Overdps, Anatoliy and few others from your clan, I dont remember if you were there too or not. After a while DH + OverDPS came back and wiped us but it was fun PVP and there weren't any flames? So, not true.

I came after all pvps(was searching you guys in wasteland alone :D ), I remember 2 pt husaria on ground(and yes, I saw red chat from exe too). And you told "EXE, NOW YOU NEED TO SHARE YOUR BREAD WITH PPL, HA-HA" or something like that

I think for your clan its standart phrase, thats why I call you trashers. 5 mins of pvp and 30+ min of bla-bla-bla about our family, real life, family etc 

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

EDIT: It might have escaped you but you forgot to answer about that RMT thingy:D

Its funny when ppl speak about RMT from town/ground. Even if I sell something for real money, but still have more gear than half of your clan(or enough gear to win pvps w/o any problem), whats the point of your trashtalk?

Win me 1st, then speak about RMT (ofc with proofs) 

And, I am sure, someone from your clan(or maybe even you) will cut out my quote "I sell something for real money" to make petition or use as proof or another trash.... 

I never petitioned any enemy in game, neither did anyone else in my CP or in HUSARIA (afaik). We like clean competition, unlike you guys we play this game only for one reason: fun!

About RMT or your own gear:
Well no offense but that's a little dumb comment u make there. Ask yourself why you have more gear than us or any other players on the server.
I'll help you with the answer: Years of botting, scripting and cheating, as well as years of RMTing drops for RRR (= real russian Rubles) and making this game your job :P
In this context I dont consider it a RL flame to call you guys out on RMT it's just the simple truth or are you gonna deny that?
Tell me honestly: How many of your CP-members do have Lineage II as their work and make their living from L2?

But hell whatever we still enjoy our war a lot, it's fun and even when we are outgeared and outnumbered we will keep this up, as we're the last little resistance you guys have on NAIA.

Back on topic:
Looking for an ISS and recruiting more ppl. willing to fight the RRR-Establishment.

13 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Ask yourself why you have more gear than us or any other players on the server.

Because I have more free time than you, no?)

17 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Tell me honestly: How many of your CP-members do have Lineage II as their work and make their living from L2?

zero. You don't know my CP, you don't even know how does DH's "core" work. 

You can invite ppl to give more fun to both clans, you can call us handless, but don't speak about things you don't know

34 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Tell me honestly that ExeQ does not RMT like hell and earn his money from this game.
I think you are a honest guy, so I'm curious about your answer.

If I say "no" - you will call me lier

If I say "yes" - http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/lineage-2/forums-code-of-conduct.php

Against rules...

btw, why you divide RMT into two parts? Why spening tons of euros in l2store is ok, but selling/buying some stuff for real money is not ok?

Easy cos RMT is against the rules and it leads to the situation we have, or do you think for example Gainak would be on lockdown 24/7 by "certain ppl" if it wasnt for real money?  How much fun can it be to monitor this all day and night, when it's not your job ? Just like bots/scripters/cheaters, RMTers are the plague of our server and I'm sure you just play dumb cos they're in your clan.

Just now, OmenOfSteel said:

for example Gainak would be on lockdown 24/7 by "certain ppl" if it wasnt for real money?  How much fun can it be to monitor this all day and night, when it's not your job ?

My Cp controlled Gainak ~2 years. We made x6 OE dark sets, x5 coc belts, x6 banthy+few bvalakas, also we had money to buy jewels, boost from store, etc..

We had a lot of free time and we wanted to improve our characters

5 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

RMTers are the plague of our server and I'm sure you just turn a blind eye cos they're in your clan.

I don't care about RMTers. Its none of my business. At least handless ppl without time, but with money have chance to play this game. More online

10 hours ago, dUdot said:

My Cp controlled Gainak ~2 years. We made x6 OE dark sets, x5 coc belts, x6 banthy+few bvalakas, also we had money to buy jewels, boost from store, etc..

We had a lot of free time and we wanted to improve our characters

I don't care about RMTers. Its none of my business. At least handless ppl without time, but with money have chance to play this game. More online

if you write about runiasty mister dubot garbage and trash in one, i just say one thing, You are one fck big trash and lier, z,ranger user, (i dont care you dont use z.ranger now coz you can get ban) that all stuff what you did most of them is done by scripts, what about graf draco weapon?? oh sold to max by $$$ and at the end of conversation, this is my respect for you bot .i. catch it !!! 

controlled Gainak by scripts im so proud from you dubot, you can write here more fairytale !!! 

Dudot is everything fine with your head? For whom that propaganda? We all play long enaugh here to know exacly who is trash talker, rmt master, bot user :)

Runi is a bit chat warior but i didnt see he ask someone to f... his mother as i saw one of your clan member on Omen screnshot.

17 hours ago, FoToMoTo said:

Dudot is everything fine with your head? For whom that propaganda? We all play long enaugh here to know exacly who is trash talker, rmt master, bot user :)

propaganda about trash talkers? Every evening It's enough for me to shout "WTB ncoins" or "WTS Pwlvl" to trigger ruiniasty :) 

17 hours ago, FoToMoTo said:

Runi is a bit chat warior but i didnt see he ask someone to f... his mother as i saw one of your clan member on Omen screnshot.

Better don't protect him now :)

About trash from our side. Next time feel free to pm me or Ozzy(better via skype with screenshots). And we will punish our idiots.

Archived