HUSARIA: Rebellion CP wants ISS !

OmenOfSteel

18 hours ago, N4zgul said:

at least husaria have the ballz to fight vs godzilla, and i think soon we will join them

That's awesome, I'm glad there are still some ppl. on server that have courage and dignity and don't join the lemming train or simply bend over to the undisputed tyrants of Naia.
Tbh I was about to lose hope that ever someone will join the Resistance 9_9

To all other clans that got bullied on this sunday by almighty Godzilla again: You all saw first-hand what DH is doing! They interfere with EVERY castle on EVERY siege! You all have two options:

1) pm Ozzy and say "Hello we will be nice pets, can you please give us a pixel castle in a this videogame? When we have grown up, we will join DH and be RMT slaves as the rest!"
-> result: You will get a castle!
2) pm FoToMoTo and say "Hello we're tired of getting pushed around by Godzilla and doing nothing against it. We join the resistance!"
-> result: you won't get a castle, but you will have fun to kill DH and die to DH, take some of their Raidbosses, interfere with their factions, make the daily grind more exciting :)

What about other none-slaves clans on Naia as SIMPLEHEAVEN, ETERNITY, RONINS, IMPERLOT (probably DH side now...?), LASTLEGITS (:P)? I know these clans have CPs (or players) that do enjoy PVP.
Stand up and join our futile crusade! Send us your PVP CPs/Players and help us fight the only clanwar thats left with a meaning on this server !

The other players that are openly against DH but not yet ready or willing to PVP:
Unite in one big PVE clan, make an ally with HUSARIA, and together we will start to go for Dragons.

If the anti-DH side is united in 2 clans, one PVP and one PVE, I promise we will be able to take some Dragons! We will be able to take a lot of Raidbosses, much more than we already do now anyway.

And the good thing will be: None of the drops will go to RMT, everything will be shared 100% fairly as we all play only for fun, not like in DH where a small part of the drops is given out randomly by the Monarch himself to the well-behaving Slaves and rest will go to RMT as you all know who from DH core has L2 as JOB not as game.
Stop being RMT customer from DH with your $, start fighting for what the game offers for free! You can be PVP or PVE side, and both will be equally needed.

My call also goes out to all disillusioned DH Slaves: STOP BEING ABUSED! Leave the slave masters and become the Resistance. It's never too late :P

There's nothing to lose on this dead server, stop the boredome and the struggle, stop waiting for something that will never happen: it's high-time to fight, high-time to take some Dragons, pm "FoToMoto for details.

IN UNION WE STAND!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@OmenOfSteel and who will organize these events ? Who will lead during PVP and organize PVE?

You have a noble goal, but it's not realistic.  You guys are not online enough (rl > l2 and that's good thing :P), not talking directly (ts) to other clans and CPs and... you have runiasty.

Most important though, the real second side needs a leader, someone in charge with a clear plan and a voice to speak up (do you remember Coldblood during any siege?). What you are proposing is a bunch of CPs that will do whatever they want... and fail.

Oh yea and this second PVE clan in your ally that you are proposing will have an active war with DH 2 minutes after joining.

Okay nameless DH member: STOP your anti-Resistance propaganda already, it won't work :P

FoTo is a very good leader (have u been in siege TS with us? Nope you haven't), we will not have a problem on Sieges, we will even much less have a problem on raidbosses or dragons. Yes FoTo will for sure not call out so many MALAKAS as Cold did in RS, but he'll drink more Vodka for sure :D
It's true we are casual playing only few hours in prime time, so all dragons that spawn before/after that will still go 100% to DH as they do now, but who cares. The other ones, we could try to get.

About PVE Clan having DH war all the time. Stop your scare-tactics and dream on xD
Remember RS days? Imper never had a problem with war from DH, when they were PVE side of RS to kill dragons. It would not be any different now. Sure, if there will be someone with bad macro or if DH will use the low tactic of a spy, sometimes the war will open. But closing it is cheap, and the adena that will come in will easily make this worthwhile. I remember some DH core member saying "Dragons are PVE content", so yeah we should try take them with an allied PVE clan.

So, if the server finally would wake up from its coma, we could make many things happen.

And as always more DHs are posting here, possibly the RMThunters are already a tiny little bit worried about their income? B|

PS: Why all DHs posting annonymus without Nick, what are you guys afraid of?

7 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

....And the good thing will be: None of the drops will go to RMT, everything will be shared 100% fairly as we all play only for fun, not like in DH where a small part of the drops is given out randomly by the Monarch himself to the well-behaving Slaves and rest will go to RMT as you all know who from DH core has L2 as JOB not as game.
Stop being RMT customer from DH with your $, start fighting for what the game offers for free!...

No nO No nO that is completely lie, pathetic propaganda.
I can say that like ex-DH that i am, there are good share system, of course is for only people who participate in clan events and has some time in clan. Omens tries to make a common enemy, the same way Aizen did, a lots of blah blah blah xD; well, u know the end of this story.

39 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Aizen had a similar speech, I understand that he sold the dragons claws in chronos, wow aweosome drop share :P. And what happened with RS?, what happened to the purpose and the ideals that they fought?.

Its seems the focus here are really the items, more than an other thing. DH can offer something else that items, there are very good ppl there.

please, define the "Tyrany", is that because thanks to blackgoddes cp, my cp took goddard from u? Oo.

@OmenOfSteel I'm not in DH, never was in DH, probably never will be in DH and would gladly join anti-DH side. I was trying to point out that the whole idea of uniting under Husaria doesn't have any merit. 

And thanks for proving my point that you guys can't talk to others - with politics like this who needs enemies. 

BTW; I was in Husaria and TS during sieges is one epic fail.

GL&HF!  :/ 

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I'm actually hoping you guys CAN recruit more people and grow, it'll make the server a little more active at the least. I'm personally getting tired of being able to macro mode exp with my cp w/o fear of being killed..no fun in that tbh.

I don't get caught up in all the trash talking or propaganda, I log in to have fun, not become a keyboard troll.

Good luck with your recruitment ^^

54 minutes ago, Foxes said:

Aizen had a similar speech, I understand that he sold the dragons claws in chronos, wow aweosome drop share :P. And what happened with RS?, what happened to the purpose and the ideals that they fought?.

Its seems the focus here are really the items, more than an other thing. DH can offer something else that items, there are very good ppl there.

please, define the "Tyrany", is that because thanks to blackgoddes cp, my cp took goddard from u? Oo.

The Dragon Claws Aizen sold on Chronos his CP bought from RS, the adena was shared to all RS CPs equally, only ILoveRB CP didnt want their share on that as they already left to DH, if my memory serves me right. Or they were already gone for a while, not sure anymore on that one CP. Others all got.

What happened to RS has nothing to do with trying to fight the server Godzilla again. Btw I know exactly what happened and what led to the downfall of RS, I posted some bits of it several times here and I'll not repeat it again.

No, focus isn't just the items, it's the fight for the items. After all that's what the game is made for, right? I know many ppl. forgot that as most items come from L2Store nowadays...

DH Tyranny definition: Fcking up every castle-siege for every random clan on the whole server. They are almighty and only Godzilla decides which pet-clan (or box-clan) can have a castle on NAIA. They dont leave random castles to random clans to have fun there, they interfere everywhere and every clan that participates in Sieges 100% has witness to either be bullied by DH (if no bend-over) or helped by DH (if nice pets to Ozzy). This is the very reason HUSARIA chose to fight that tyrants :D

Oh, and about BlackGoddess (Hi Black :) ) CP taking Goddard. When was that? We don't have a castle since a while and we don't want one, as since the new update it will be a loss for us to take a castle now. We had several chances to cast on sunday, but we didnt, by intention.

38 minutes ago, iBuff said:

@OmenOfSteel I'm not in DH, never was in DH, probably never will be in DH and would gladly join anti-DH side. I was trying to point out that the whole idea of uniting under Husaria doesn't have any merit. 

And thanks for proving my point that you guys can't talk to others - with politics like this who needs enemies. 

BTW; I was in Husaria and TS during sieges is one epic fail.

GL&HF!  :/ 

If you got something to say, tell your Nick, otherwise looks just like a trollpost.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:24 AM, runi said:

If you showe something, just copy/paste all i didnt started, good to know guys you making screens :) , if i will make screens , will be same drama like with the video "DH were and still are bots" so preper my dear bots from dh :)

screens were taken to show something aside of your postings

+ there is nothing which can justify mentioning parents in this game, if you want to know another truth

and you should be ashamed of yourself

even if Husaria have low chance vs Godzilla, even some ppl trash talking and have bad strategy and so on, its not a reason for all the other ppl to hidding in farm or making 1 side server, hiding behind few ppl with lvl 6 jools and draco weapons. and u know why? its not healthy to let only few ppl to have the power, history proof that, cose this people want to accumulate more and more power, and u will become more and more a puppet, and when the puppeteer dont want you anymore, you will be throw away on garbage, and you will not have anything to do cose you already give the power to the tyrant. look in history, you will find a lot of examples. first time when rising star born, it was exactly when they realize only 1 cp of russians have draco weapons, and the other slaves have only crumbles. now the purpose in game is to make draco weapons guys, wake up, and they cant to it alone, they need slaves for that. if u have ballz and courage, go ahead and fight vs a real oponent. this game its designed for an endless korean farming, so you have any excuses to buy ur items only for do what?...nothing! ur excuse now is u prepare for freya merge and pvp vs max. but maybe this will not happen, or maybe they will kick you from map. so better lose ur puppet/slave menthality and try to become a real player.

just made 105/105 and dont know what to do

please remove the cap cause now i see its pointless to play :)

and and tell me about pvp cause there isnt any atm in chronos 

only sieges and trash talking from clan halls"

just a few fresh topic by some one from chronos. so ur farming menthality destroy this game. and let only few ppl to have the power, and after complaining about that.

12 hours ago, Skylarking said:

screens were taken to show something aside of your postings

+ there is nothing which can justify mentioning parents in this game, if you want to know another truth

and you should be ashamed of yourself

look on you first kid, if you copy,paste do it right with full version pls, just dont cut and dont lie (fck troll from dh) "and you should be ashamed of yourself" perfect for you

Guys,

even I do consider your vision about what other ppl want from this game quite narrow and limited it does not matter at the end. I do want that Resistance could have force to be visible. What I do recommend is not to call ppl who don't give a fck about urs or dh vision of the game at this point of time lemmings and mentally weak ?. It really pushes down ur recruitment capability what could be fatal on empty server like naia

Asa you totally missunderstood something.

We don't call neutral PVE players Lemmings or mentally weak, why should we?

Instead we say that to ppl. that gear up and lvl up in PVE clans just so that they finally can join DragonHunters and be the Winner (if slaves can be winners, but thats another discussion).

Now that we talk about it, would you remind me where YOU come from? :P

You see, that's exactly the Lemming/Sheep mentality we denounce.

And it even gets topped if these Lemmings start to complain about "I want Resistance but it's not visible enough".

If you want more action, leave the bandwagon and join the Underdogs :)

But I guess its easier to complain and look down from the Top, right ?

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Asa you totally missunderstood something.

We don't call neutral PVE players Lemmings or mentally weak, why should we?

Instead we say that to ppl. that gear up and lvl up in PVE clans just so that they finally can join DragonHunters and be the Winner (if slaves can be winners, but thats another discussion).

Now that we talk about it, would you remind me where YOU come from? :P

You see, that's exactly the Lemming/Sheep mentality we denounce.

And it even gets topped if these Lemmings start to complain about "I want Resistance but it's not visible enough".

If you want more action, leave the bandwagon and join the Underdogs :)

But I guess its easier to complain and look down from the Top, right ?

as i said, this game its korean neverending farming, and if u want the server alive, the Resistance must be here....so our dear Asachiara, what u choose? give more power to the tyrant, or be proud to fight near the crazy brave hearted people? you may choose a decent discount for some items and be a slave, or u can choose the Glory and be One of us. This is Sparta! 

anyway, yesterday our cp join Husaria forces and i saw a nice atmosphere...pvp on whole map...server its live again!

Yhay! Another topic about bots, RMT and our lovely Moms.
For a long time there is no any activity in Naia beside the daily chat PvP, blame the CAKE for it!
There only 2 things which Husaria need now in order to fight the "tyrant" DH,
1) A leader with a clean mind, someone who knows how the game works, and ready to spend his time on clan. (Full respect to FoToMoTo, but he knows what I`m talkin' 'bout)
2) 2 or 3 more CPs which are Top-mid gear (around the lvl of Omen's CP and FoTo's)
But in fact they need only a good motivated CL which is willing to spend time. The members will join from other clans such as Warlords and Ronines.

As well all this flame about RMT, Real-Life, and Bots gotta end. We're playin' a game, don't forget it. You'd never flame about such things in real life, so don't do it in game.
Flame is good and healthy thing in order to keep enemies busy, but please don't get into personal things (Such as family, appearance, RMT, Bots, sexual things, and don't be racist).

About the "Days of RisingStar" well yeah it used to be sweet days tbh, a lot of actions and PvP.
These days ended not because DH start goin' to dragons for PvE (Carpet mode @runi)  but 'cuz the main 2 CPs decided to give up way too fast.
(A good leader could solve this problem tbh but non of us was able to spend so much time for Lineage back then)

CAKE to all :x see you in game.

you got it wrong. I was telling the resistance leaders that the only way is to unite. Response was that all rs side clans were shouting for recruitment competing for flowers on a desert and for that I lost the trust to the leadership of that virtual ally. Finally it took some good direction but for me it is too late. 

DH don't need me. 3 top cps are able to control the server by their own. I rarely join dragons or RB farm or CoC control and yes for tjis contribution i will get 2 corroded stems as reward. I joined DH as at that point it was the only clan with 80 non-afk ppl online with ability to reach clan level 15. No other clan is able to do that. It is not blame or trash talking the clan name it is just math and fact. I also tried some topis to neutral clans to gather force to enjoy this and next update but only 2 clans made some arrangements related to new system

Appreciated your posts about uniting of clans, but if the only reason for you to join DH is a possible clanlvl 15 in the future, you have weird values and preferences in game lolz.

So you don't care about RMT, you don't care about the glorious past (and present) of "fairplay" in this clan, don't care to be another sheep in the herd or as you call it yourself "being not needed", just for a higher clanlevel? Really lol

? I am not sure why it is so hard to understand ppl can have different goals and preference what they want from the game. I do respect if ppl grind and work hard for they gear or drown a fortune in coins and get Hell of luck but there is much more ppl with 6months history from zero to hero with +17 and +10 pvp sets (while archevil eXe has exclusive access to gainak) on antidh side than on rmt called Godzilla. So I would be careful about this topic ? 

48 minutes ago, Asachiara said:

... but there is much more ppl with 6months history from zero to hero with +17 and +10 pvp sets (while archevil eXe has exclusive access to gainak) on antidh side than on rmt called Godzilla. So I would be careful about this topic ? 

LOL either you're simply lying, or you're totally and absolutely blind xD

Archived