HUSARIA: Rebellion CP wants ISS !

OmenOfSteel

14 hours ago, CAKE said:

Yhay! Another topic about bots, RMT and our lovely Moms.
For a long time there is no any activity in Naia beside the daily chat PvP, blame the CAKE for it!
There only 2 things which Husaria need now in order to fight the "tyrant" DH,
1) A leader with a clean mind, someone who knows how the game works, and ready to spend his time on clan. (Full respect to FoToMoTo, but he knows what I`m talkin' 'bout)
2) 2 or 3 more CPs which are Top-mid gear (around the lvl of Omen's CP and FoTo's)
But in fact they need only a good motivated CL which is willing to spend time. The members will join from other clans such as Warlords and Ronines.

As well all this flame about RMT, Real-Life, and Bots gotta end. We're playin' a game, don't forget it. You'd never flame about such things in real life, so don't do it in game.
Flame is good and healthy thing in order to keep enemies busy, but please don't get into personal things (Such as family, appearance, RMT, Bots, sexual things, and don't be racist).

About the "Days of RisingStar" well yeah it used to be sweet days tbh, a lot of actions and PvP.
These days ended not because DH start goin' to dragons for PvE (Carpet mode @runi)  but 'cuz the main 2 CPs decided to give up way too fast.
(A good leader could solve this problem tbh but non of us was able to spend so much time for Lineage back then)

CAKE to all :x see you in game.

Great respect for your post Cake, and also thx for the answer Asachiara.

I'm totally agree with that, maybe less flames and more pvp ingame. in every game are farmers and donnors. its all about the time spent and ofc, its also about ur skill, passion and deep curiosity/knowledge of the game. what i can blame here its this passive/lazy attitude of the players who choose always winner side cose "they know how to lead". i'm sure u can find a good lider also in resistance, or u can be yourself a new one. and even if its not a perfect lider,  people can join the same clan for doing something together, like for example hunting few lost dh sheep who yealling for the shepperd :D 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, CAKE said:

As well all this flame about RMT ...and Bots gotta end. We're playin' a game, don't forget it. You'd never flame about such things in real life, so don't do it in game.

That's big BS. If you see someone doing something against the law in Real Life (as you say), you don't act??

RMT is breach of the game rules, just like bot/script wtf other crap.

Cakes you do know that some ppl. actually do play this game by the rules, yes ?
So ofc they won't shut up as the cheating goes on and on. I also know very well why you don't like RMT flames or RMT talk, I was in TS with you in RS times. Dont worry I won't say more.

If NC West would care more those cheaters/RMT professionals etc. would be long gone, there would be no talk about it. Everyone knows these certain ppl do not play this game for fun or as hobby, but as their JOB. And we, as casual fun players, have to mess with these professional cheaters all the time. And you want us to accept it and even to shut up about it.

You and every other DH member are part of the top cheater-clan, live with it, or change it by pressing "leave" button.

About other things you say, I fully agree. Would be nice to have 2 or 3 more CPs in HUSARIA so we could do more, but even without it's going in the right direction and we're all having a good time as we enjoy the steep road instead the easy way  :)
And yeah I repeat again RL flames are low and should have no place in a game, from no side.

5 hours ago, Foxes said:

Suppose Husuaria takes control of Naia.
What concrete guarantees can you give to the people that Husuaria would not end up being an evil, tyrant, rtm clan?

"concrete guarantees" lolz

Well I can tell you for all of us L2 is a game and maybe a hobby. None of us has the slightest intention of make L2 our job, we already have real jobs :P

And one more: If Husaria would be ruling clan, and if I were leader (which I'm not, thx satan), HUSARIA would not bully smaller or lower clans. Fight for spots with random ppl? Sure, part of the game. But FCK up every siege on the whole server for personal gain and to please pets is something I would never want.

30 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

We do not tolerate scamming, it's not allowed in HUSARIA or instant kick. Same as Botting or Scripting or other Cheats.

If there is any issue with someone PM "FotoMoto with details what happened and if possible proofs, ty.

And you're doing what again? Do you post proof as well when you accuse someone of RMT, Botting? You don't, do you? And don't link me the video from runiasty from, that DH member supposedly cought on a 3rd party software. I dare you right now, with all your accussations, on forum and in game, to post concrete proof of the DH members, that you "know" are doing RMT business and using 3rd party software. Can you? Hopefully you won't dodge the bullet with some kind of an excuse.

23 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

"concrete guarantees" lolz

Well I can tell you for all of us L2 is a game and maybe a hobby. None of us has the slightest intention of make L2 our job, we already have real jobs :P

And one more: If Husaria would be ruling clan, and if I were leader (which I'm not, thx satan), HUSARIA would not bully smaller or lower clans. Fight for spots with random ppl? Sure, part of the game. But FCK up every siege on the whole server for personal gain and to please pets is something I would never want.

Stop with the BS, you're not bullying smaller clans, don't make me laugh, although you're not the only clan that would fall into this category. 

34dgako.jpg

fw4l80.jpg

I see CAKEs point slowly though 9_9

Husaria are saints... please pull whatever you have in your asses out already, should be time. 

On 8/1/2018 at 8:24 PM, runi said:

If you showe something, just copy/paste all i didnt started, good to know guys you making screens :) 

so now u never start a trashtalk ? :D comeon runi, so how our love start ? cuz me ? or cuz u start spamming me on pm ?

anyway, i have a lot that u start

32 minutes ago, Munch said:

And you're doing what again? Do you post proof as well when you accuse someone of RMT, Botting? You don't, do you? And don't link me the video from runiasty from, that DH member supposedly cought on a 3rd party software. I dare you right now, with all your accussations, on forum and in game, to post concrete proof of the DH members, that you "know" are doing RMT business and using 3rd party software. Can you? Hopefully you won't dodge the bullet with some kind of an excuse.

The nameless random again, sigh....

About RMT, if you really dont know, I dunno what game you are playing lolz.

And about the video from runiasty: It is right here on the forum, althought Hime locked it I think. Such a smart guy as you should easy be able to find it.

And for the last time: Tell your IG nick or stop you're trolling. You really must be very afraid of something, haha

10 minutes ago, Sw33t said:

I edited for the non believer who need proof although he never has any for his accusations.

Thanks.

The HUSARIA Parliament will soon get together for an additional unscheduled meeting of all leaders, officers and sub-commanders, to hold trial and judge this special case.

Or, I'll swiftly write a mail to FoTo now.

1 hour ago, Munch said:

Stop with the BS, you're not bullying smaller clans, don't make me laugh, although you're not the only clan that would fall into this category. 

34dgako.jpg

fw4l80.jpg

I see CAKEs point slowly though 9_9

Husaria are saints... please pull whatever you have in your asses out already, should be time. 

Ohhh yes it was a nice evening on chat :) but i dont know some one follow my shouts :P So can you explain me your point? Are you rewarded for each post? :)

1 hour ago, KAROS said:

so now u never start a trashtalk ? :D comeon runi, so how our love start ? cuz me ? or cuz u start spamming me on pm ?

anyway, i have a lot that u start

Rly? Its topic about recruitment ... A lot of trolls from DH lf attention here? soon guys DS go there and show your bot skill gl with that

16 hours ago, Sw33t said:

Husaria....the refuge clan. The clan that knowingly takes in scammers like Zodiac.

Yeah....you sit there and call DH a bad clan but look what you do...

i recomend also Husaria to not took Zodiac. i know from trustable ppl from his old cp he scamed Ctapik. also seems Ozzy he kicked him from dh for that. 

9 minutes ago, N4zgul said:

i recomend also Husaria to not took Zodiac. i know from trustable ppl from his old cp he scamed Ctapik. also seems Ozzy he kicked him from dh for that. 

He was kicked few minutes after proof was shown.

I repeat:
HUSARIA shows zero tolerance for bot/script/scam/cheats :)

22 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I repeat:

i know, i just want to confirmed for other ppl who read here. 

thumbs up for Husaria.

On 14.01.2018 at 8:47 PM, runi said:

Rly? Its topic about recruitment ... A lot of trolls from DH lf attention here? soon guys DS go there and show your bot skill gl with that

Some party is always there, enjoy 

On 14.01.2018 at 8:41 PM, FoToMoTo said:

Ohhh yes it was a nice evening on chat :) but i dont know some one follow my shouts :P So can you explain me your point? Are you rewarded for each post? :)

U got yours fun too bro :D

23 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I repeat:

Good that u do this, but with rule "zero tolerance" was always problem in history L2, even in small clans ;)

On 14.01.2018 at 7:18 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

The nameless random again, sigh....

About RMT, if you really dont know, I dunno what game you are playing lolz.

And about the video from runiasty: It is right here on the forum, althought Hime locked it I think. Such a smart guy as you should easy be able to find it.

And for the last time: Tell your IG nick or stop you're trolling. You really must be very afraid of something, haha

This "smart guy" attack me on global w/o any reason and he didn't know me, becouse someother guy troll him. He sugested that I was making trash talk with him from box when I was offline and he didn't understand that was not my box, but "smart guy" has own world. good luck in conducting dialogue with yourself from 3 chars on global.

Archived