HUSARIA: Rebellion CP wants ISS !

OmenOfSteel

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dudot, i saw you have a despising attitude about people who hard working and dont have enough time to farm. ofc if u farm more the 2-3 hours per day, if you are a professional farmer, a no-lifer, if u can stay 6-10 hours hunting rbs, dragons, gainak, open field and so on, you can get more adena and for sure, you will be more skillfull ingame, knowing all the tricks. Ofc we, as hardworkers, allmost all with family, small kids, etc, we cant compare to you, first of all cose we have no time for that. we enjoy the game, we farm/pvp for fun, for drama chat, for friends, we sell ncoins to farmers vs adena, and maybe we buy some items ingame from you like pvp stones, 7s, epic jools etc but...dont cross the line mate...you all exist here cose we all exist also...the only difference is for e.g husaria people dont want to obey to dh, and most of "smart" people lickin ur asses for some pixels. look what naia becomes: a big graveyard, pve/macro oriented, and ur clowns shouting all day in global chat how brave they are. this is why this game slowly die, and ncsoft also push up beyond any limits the greedy of events for milking people. and the final victims will be you all, if this game colapsed somehow, you will remain without "job", an old man watching an empty monitor without any reason to live anymore. and trust me mate, the real drama its not ingame, its outside, in a real cruel world. have fun. 

I agree 100% with N4zgul. 

Also, i would like to add to that, you should give respect to husaria that gives some competition to the dead server that you farm in order to make $$$  . husaria facing a big zerg and a lot stronger toons . for me its their fault that they stay there and give you something to fight and to have some pvp. if they gone and there is no pvp at all, i wonder where are you gonna found "customers" to sell you adena and items. On the other hand, what do you afraid ? maybe the case to grow up and to face a new RS nightmare ? 

1 hour ago, Pr1nce77 said:

I agree 100% with N4zgul. 

90% agree with N4zgul.

Yes, some ppl from DH(from my cp) can spend more time(few my cp members can be up almost 24/7), some can spend more money. Without money or time player is nobody in this game in 2018. Ofc if you have money+time you can be like god :D In DH we have all kinds of players...

I respect Husaria as clan(Nova, MAX and MS too). Only 1 thing I don't like is trash talk about RMT, family, nolifers etc(even from our side, thats why I asked to infom me about that)... You can call me handless player, you can call me noob, etc, but you cannot call me RMTer or nolifer. At least because you don't know me :) Not all DH know when I can play, how many $ I earn, what job I have or how many kids I have :)

5 minutes ago, dUdot said:

I respect Husaria as clan(Nova, MAX and MS too). Only 1 thing I don't like is trash talk about RMT, family, nolifers etc

I said it already, HUSARIA is a clan of high ethics. We condemn flaming about family, mothers (even if MILFs), fathers, uncles, grannies, daughters, cats, birds, hamsters or whatever other RL stuff. I dislike that stuff as much as you do.

But, duBot, stop your QQing about RMT flames. As long as you have exe & company as core member: DH = RMT clan, period. You got the biggest RMTers on NCWest in your clan, you know it, I know it, and everybody else knows it too. So why get upset when we talk about it? Kick all that are guilty of RMT and we'll stop to mention it  :)

It's same with cheaters btw. Probably Nova was #1 cheat clan ever, but DH followed closely behind for sure. In HUSARIA noone was banned back in the day. In the DH clanhall on the other hand there suddenly were quite a lot of free chairs, right ?   ;)

actually...some ppl donate cose they having enoungh money to spent for a hobby, and dont have time/mood for farm, and other ppl hard farming cose they have free time and dont want/dont have to invest real money...ofc the deadly combo is to have both of it but this is almost impossible.

but all we like this game, its the main reason we still are here even ncsoft fock us nerfing all, the drop, the ench rate, the compound rate, crafting, spoiling, events, and so on.

the sad story is there are not many ppl ingame with a strong menthal attitude....only sick lazy minds who dont want to farm, dont want to pvp, they want only to be bandwagoners and dream about dragon drops, no matter server dying cose their attitude. its easy to say, oh, exeqtor have now draco xbow and some ppl have 6x6 brooch so we join them, we dont want to fight vs godzilla, and anyway, max its worse than they so we choose the right side!...  :)))

i missed the time when sillent horrors or nova was there and we had plenty of medium clans making pvp all day.

and about leaving server to condemn dh bored to death without pvp, we saw all it was only propaganda of this trash aizen who destroy rs for bring them in ms and now, surprize!, ms help dh in ds ahahahaha. or maybe was a premeditated act cose risingstar becomes morningstar?... :))))

dh are farmers so better for them to stay alone in server for upgrading draco weapons, like max do the same in freya.

the sleep of reason gives birth to monsters.

1 hour ago, N4zgul said:

actually...some ppl donate cose they having enoungh money to spent for a hobby, and dont have time/mood for farm, and other ppl hard farming cose they have free time and dont want/dont have to invest real money...ofc the deadly combo is to have both of it but this is almost impossible.

but all we like this game, its the main reason we still are here even ncsoft fock us nerfing all, the drop, the ench rate, the compound rate, crafting, spoiling, events, and so on.

the sad story is there are not many ppl ingame with a strong menthal attitude....only sick lazy minds who dont want to farm, dont want to pvp, they want only to be bandwagoners and dream about dragon drops, no matter server dying cose their attitude. its easy to say, oh, exeqtor have now draco xbow and some ppl have 6x6 brooch so we join them, we dont want to fight vs godzilla, and anyway, max its worse than they so we choose the right side!...  :)))

i missed the time when sillent horrors or nova was there and we had plenty of medium clans making pvp all day.

and about leaving server to condemn dh bored to death without pvp, we saw all it was only propaganda of this trash aizen who destroy rs for bring them in ms and now, surprize!, ms help dh in ds ahahahaha. or maybe was a premeditated act cose risingstar becomes morningstar?... :))))

dh are farmers so better for them to stay alone in server for upgrading draco weapons, like max do the same in freya.

the sleep of reason gives birth to monsters.

the problem is that the ppl will always qq. DH didnt farm all RBs, u have big farmers like Valiant, Bumbaclot etc etc who farm everything, but always will be DH fault :)

In this game, the ppl who have few time to play, want this "come to home at 6pm, log in in l2 for few hours, maybe 2-3 hrs, and have all RBs/things for free he and then go to sleep" wake up ppl. this is a international game, here u have ppl who have a lot of free time for game than u, if u dont have some time for game, is ur problem, not problem from ppl who have some time for game.

the ppl cry about gainak, but they never try fight, at least not for win, just to show few activity, to say something like "hey, im here and i will not let u farm so easy". they ppl will say "they have dragon weap, i will die in 1 shot" but before dragon weap was +16 weap and still the ppl dont fight, before +16 weap was +12 and still the ppl dont fight, so the ppl always will have an excuse :)

2nd, "they are godzilla QQ QQ QQ QQ" Ronins have good geared ppl, Husaria have good geared ppl, Warlords have good geared ppl, SimpleHeaven have good geared ppl but they try ? probably for 1-2 weeks, here is the other problem, here if the ppl dont win the things in few time just give up :) like warlords!....... "hmmm they have dragon weap QQ, Hmmmm they have lv6 jewels QQ etc etc" sooo bro, sell all ur gear, unistall l2 and find other game, cuz this guys always will have more advantage than u, but if u dont try, go to sleep.

in this game the ppl dont like lose, i dont know how all this ppl are in the real life, if u dont get the job that u want u just give up ? or commit suicide ? i think no, so make the same shit on game. on real life also are some ppl with a lot of more money than u, with many more advantages than u, but u keep trying, this game is the same shi@@ dudes. just open ur eyes.

3rd. yes, was a really fun times when was nova vs dh vs sh, what happen ? the same shit, nova lose and runaway to chronos, why ? cuz the ppl cant lose, speacial if they have top items :) u see ? always is the same problem. the things that DH have today wanst free, dh was a clan who stay on bad times and in good times, not like a lot of others clans.

4th. the real problem in this game are the QQ ppl and the ONLY-PVE-PLAYERS :) oh w8, its coming "hmmm im pve player cuz i need lv 105 or dh kill me in 1 hit" when they get 105 lv, the maximun level will be 110, when they get 110lv the maximun will be 115 etc etc and they will never try as alwaysoh w8 its coming again "hmmm i cant get lv 105 fast cuz i need spend some money on boosts".... i know a lot of ppl who get 104lv with 50% only with exp boost that NCsoft give for free when they have a fail or is just a special day. but ofc the ppl always will find an excuse.

5th. the solution is that DH get bored removing his only fun, the PVP (c) Pr1nce77, good idea, thats why u move to other server and join in the winner side, to transform in the thing that u was fignting, oh W8888, I REMEMBER! u just join in nova cuz have a better GMT activity with urs than in MS ;)

6th, freya have MAX haters, naia have DH haters, chronos have Nova haters (not talking about ms) so where are this ppl ? where are this 95% of every server ? oh i remember, just making pve and QQing w/o any try

7th the RTM, im wonder how u get ur pvp sets, epic jewels etc etc etc. u bought it from other server ? same sh1t. or now u will say "i get all my gear from NC events" now they nc events are perfects with the best drop rates when we will start talk about ur pvp gear ? ;)

8th nazgul go to sleep, if u have 5 kids, 1 wife, 1 gf, 1 boss, 1 work, 1 cat, 1 dog its ur problem, i just can say that u stop the war against DH a lot of time ago :) and when u was with war u was dying vs ppl with less gear than u

9th Omen ur clan have big ethics ? probably i saw wrong and runiasty or cayress are not in ur clan. even this guy "Sypnse or smth liek that, who always that he is farming in HB solo, make bsoe and start trashtalk by pm or weetdreamer, strong worldchat warrior, the ertheia who in a 7v7 make bsoe from start, jump with steel mind, when is over he make again bose to town, and w8 for steel mind again to jump (all this while his pt is fighting)

4 hours ago, BloodDark said:

...long post....

interesting post with many good points, who are you ?

I fully agree that all those ppl. who are unhappy with DH-tyranny should finally stand up and fight. Best ofc under one tag (HUSARIA), but what the hell, however and whereever at least fight them and don't let them xp in peace.

Clans like DH can walk around freely on NAIA while forcing tax on players thru their Dark Castle, I *never* see them being attacked or killed. Not even NNM get killed when they have dark castle, lol. Sometimes I believe most ppl. on NAIA do not know you can kill Dark Castle owners without PK or red name....

You are 100% right ppl. always find excuses to wait for something that will never happen (next level, next item, next faction lvl, whatever) or will never be enough so they will never start to pick up the fight, which is very sad. In the future when the servers will close some will think "wtf the server closes, just when I was almost ready to PVP". I see so many ppl. playing this game and not enjoying it, they just struggle for whatever they think they need, they just wait for nothing.

Of course currently the server does not have enough geared players to give a hard time to DH, specially since they recruited everything that was left after RS exodus, but that shouldnt stop anyone from having war with DragonHunters. There are a lot of ungeared and unskilled players in that clan now that can be killed very easy, it's not like everyone in DH has a dragon weapon and greater jewels and will one-shot you, sometimes I guess that's what people think...

Put an end to your PVE boredom and rise up, the PVE isnt exciting or rewarding in L2 so why spend all your time each day with it? Stop the struggle, start the fun :)

Come to HUSARIA! There will be zero chance to win this war, zero chance to take any of the castles DH really wants.
But you can disturb DH exping, you can disturb them on factions, you can take open field Raidbosses (101 to 105) from them along with us, sometimes you can take mobs in Gainak. At the same time you can STILL do your PVE, you can STILL do your factions, and you can STILL do your instances and level up.

And about trashtalkers in HUSARIA:
Oh come on... compare what you see from HUSARIA to the garbage DH is spitting out to us in worldshout or white chat each day, and you'll see who's the Sinner and who the Saint here. Ofc we talk back against DH, just like we fight back. We'll not give in as the rest of NAIA does.
Btw I remember duBot complained that HUSARIA is not saying "gf" after PVP. I tried saying "gf" to EpicClown or Lololita when they are carpet, the nicest response you will get will be "F.cuk Y.ou" or probably something about your mother    lol :P

Edit: what you say about PVP and wet is big BS, cos he's always the one who wanna fight till all dead (us or enemy) no matter how outnumbered we are and he is always mad on me when I say "PR" xD
I know many 30-sec warriors (OverDPS for example if he's against real enemies) and I can tell you wet isnt one of them  :)

i have only 1 job, 1 wife, and my kids are actually our clan members, cose i try to take care of them, to grow up, to encourage them to make cp's, to learn the game and play together. still thinkin serious about a cat and an aquarium also, with a lot of coloured fishes, for give the cat a reason to live for pvp  :)))

if u read my previous posts, i say ppl with less time maybe donate more, and ppl with more gameplaying time, for some of us this means years, they can be more skillfull and have more adena. its like to say, if u have time, u need more money, if u have money, u need more time ;) or for short, time is money! :D, but this is not a reason to quit the game, we can play all for fun, and also we have different opinions about server politics.

on the other part, warlords stop the war with dh cose menthality in this server is now a pve one....most of top gear ppl goes in rs, fighting and flaming all day vs dh, and after they going for a lie and an illusion, in another server, were now they are ally with their old enemy! wtf??? its like you are the slave of ur old enemy. dont sell me bullshits like "the  enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine."

ppl left in naia are dissapointed about rs departure and they are not prepaired now for making another pvp clan like rs, some making only factions, some joining dh ( what they can to do except the brilliant ideea to lick some asses, its more easy for them), and some ppl still have fun with some pvp, even the chances to win its not all time good.

so i repeat again, to be a real resistance, ppl need to change menthality, and this thing may need some time, rs was not the perfect example for them.

but dont worry Blood, we will rise from ashes and start again the fight, maybe soon, who knows?... :)

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:59 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

And about trashtalkers in HUSARIA:

Oh come on... compare what you see from HUSARIA to the garbage DH is spitting out to us in worldshout or white chat each day, and you'll see who's the Sinner and who the Saint here. Ofc we talk back against DH, just like we fight back. We'll not give in as the rest of NAIA does.
Btw I remember duBot complained that HUSARIA is not saying "gf" after PVP. I tried saying "gf" to EpicClown or Lololita when they are carpet, the nicest response you will get will be "F.cuk Y.ou" or probably something about your mother    lol :P

https://imgur.com/a/EjXNv

https://imgur.com/a/CMkDa

https://imgur.com/a/ibSHk

https://imgur.com/a/TLtoI

https://imgur.com/a/BASXe

On 28.12.2017 at 12:59 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

... compare what you see from HUSARIA to the garbage DH is spitting out to us in worldshout or white chat each day...

Look above, you gonna post that too, or you are always afk when it happens?

But yeah no secret I don't support or enjoy RL flaming, from no side.

@BloodDark <<< I personal want to see how u go pvp vs DH.

Go ahead and join a smaller clan and pvp DH and afther that u can trash talk about small clans closing war.

And u should try debuffing with char lvl 101 characters lvl 105.

Ur just another noob showing ur big ballz vs newbies and low gear players.

There two reasons why Husaria will never be the next RS or even a real threat to DH.

1. People will never join a clan with someone like runiasty and other chat warriors - so much hate is just wrong. Using the argument that DH is the same? So what makes you any better or different?

2. Weak leadership and no alliances. There is more hate from PVE clans towards Husaria than DH. People don't want to group with them. Fotomoto is not a good leader, can't organize anything, doesn't talk politics and can't lead any major event. 

Naia needs DH alternative - but Husaria is definetly not the answer. RS had strong leadership and organization, Husaria has... runiasty.

-dx

A little you are right. Husaria when she was with us in ally. Never go help. they only thought about themselves. Anr true if i read world chat runiasty looks like an idiot.

But I do not know, people hate DH or a particular person, such as eXEQtor.
And yet they will decide to join husaria i think.

And how not to hate them. (DH, overDPS)

If my clan go and try kill a few RB. 

What they people doing:

- kiling ass in pk

- buff boss (illegal ???)

- kling sumons 

- debuff ass, use stun, etc.

So i hate this people.

24449603384917710124.jpg

Well ofc you gonna call me biased but HUSARIA isnt selfish, or better less selfish than most other clans I was in. It may appear like it as we are all casual players that play 2 or 3 hours in the evening and in that time we do xp/factions/pvp so not super much time for other stuff. None of us is 24/7  L2 Warrior.

But we are loyal and helpful, inside clan and also to friend clans/friend players. @wea for example if the above happens again and my CP is online, pm me. We'd come to help you in cases like the one above.

Also, its true nobody wanna join HUSARIA, but it is not cos we are disliked or hated on the server, it's cos everyone on NAIA don't wanna fight actively against DH. Why I know that? Because I get PMs from random ppl I dont even know almost each day with DH locs, asking we go there and kill them. This is very welcome by the way, keep pming us DH locactions anytime to "fotomoto   "wetdreamer   "OmenOfSteel   "runiasty   "Saladyn669  or anyone else you know from The Last Resistance, thank you Naia xD

Well ofc you gonna call me biased but HUSARIA isnt selfish, or better less selfish than most other clans 

Because I felt that. If we had  "ally" husaria never help in the siege.  

And if you want next time,  if we have problems with dh  i pm you.

Dont Join there (husuaria).

They are RACIST!!! specially that CP, they make fun of the IRL appearance of their enemies,. Their only weapon, and for the good they are; is just talk stupid things, make  useless accusations and eat their own sh...t.., lots of envious people.

11 hours ago, Fantasy said:

Dont Join there (husuaria).

They are RACIST!!! specially that CP, they make fun of the IRL appearance of their enemies,. Their only weapon, and for the good they are; is just talk stupid things, make  useless accusations and eat their own sh...t.., lots of envious people.

Thank you for this constructive critizism 9_9xD

but however I agree on what you say about RL flames, it should avoided like the devil avoids holy water. From all sides!

From HUSARIA side I want a clean war without RL trash and I'll make sure we work on improving in that aspect.

the holy saint DH, and the crowd of innocent slaves who carry them for glory of rmt. dont be hypocrite, you make me sick. at least husaria have the ballz to fight vs godzilla, and i think soon we will join them, for hunt ur pets on map. too pity so many people forget about dignity and sell it for few pixels. ur clan, dh, deserve to be crushed like a disgusting cockroach. were clans in the past who did it, will be also in the future. and if u have something to say, use ur ingame name in forum, cowards.

On 2.01.2018 at 5:45 PM, Skylarking said:

If you showe something, just copy/paste all i didnt started, good to know guys you making screens :) , if i will make screens , will be same drama like with the video "DH were and still are bots" so preper my dear bots from dh :)

On 7.01.2018 at 9:28 AM, wea said:

A little you are right. Husaria when she was with us in ally. Never go help. they only thought about themselves. Anr true if i read world chat runiasty looks like an idiot.

But I do not know, people hate DH or a particular person, such as eXEQtor.
And yet they will decide to join husaria i think.

And how not to hate them. (DH, overDPS)

If my clan go and try kill a few RB. 

What they people doing:

- kiling ass in pk

- buff boss (illegal ???)

- kling sumons 

- debuff ass, use stun, etc.

So i hate this people.

24449603384917710124.jpg

About you, look on mirror first then call someone and idiot, cuz if i killed you twice or more dont even rememeber (and you know why) now you are looking attanetion in forum :) so you have my attention and here should i call you same ? "an idiot"  

About dubot, just cheater and tiny boy who stuck in l2 and cant find reality :)

Archived