HUSARIA: Rebellion CP wants ISS !

OmenOfSteel

8 hours ago, Marcin said:

Some party is always there, enjoy 

U got yours fun too bro :D

Good that u do this, but with rule "zero tolerance" was always problem in history L2, even in small clans ;)

This "smart guy" attack me on global w/o any reason and he didn't know me, becouse someother guy troll him. He sugested that I was making trash talk with him from box when I was offline and he didn't understand that was not my box, but "smart guy" has own world. good luck in conducting dialogue with yourself from 3 chars on global.

Im glad DH clan took Aden in DS :D or wait wait it just was only sarcasm ??

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, iBuff said:

Sometimes I hate it when I'm right...

IVdIqhl.png

..so this is the leader who will save the server from dh?  :/

Some people take this game way too serious. :P

Yeah i want to know how many lvl 6 jewels, dragon weapons and 20 cloaks i can buy for my items :) There is nothing to save since 95% server population dont give a sh..t about, and all pvp god masters join DH to fight with mobs at Elven Village.

You know I do think you are just impatient. There are times when server is balanced and full of pvp and there are times where one side lack power (cause of any reason you can think off). There were times wherer SH ruled server and DH was fighting the "husaria" fight. There were times that Nova came ally with DH to destroy SH (successfully). There were times that Nova ruled the server and fight DH. Then Nova lost power and DH took over and ruled server. Again transfers happened and RS took over Aden and fight DH. After some power loss on RS side DH took over again. 

Chronos was also semi dead before MS start to be treat for Nova. So now we can say there better times on Chronos than on Naia but is not a finally state and it will not last for ever.

Have you ever even thought that some good gear people don't join resistance for one reason? SH lost the throne they quit. Nova lost their throne they quit. RS lost their throne they quit. DH was most of the time "2nd clan" and they several times lost the throne and they... Still here

So have you ever thought that some people join DH cause they do not want "hype hype and emo quits after beaten few times" but choose "proven stability over time"

1 hour ago, Asachiara said:

You know I do think you are just impatient. There are times when server is balanced and full of pvp and there are times where one side lack power (cause of any reason you can think off). There were times wherer SH ruled server and DH was fighting the "husaria" fight. There were times that Nova came ally with DH to destroy SH (successfully). There were times that Nova ruled the server and fight DH. Then Nova lost power and DH took over and ruled server. Again transfers happened and RS took over Aden and fight DH. After some power loss on RS side DH took over again. 

Chronos was also semi dead before MS start to be treat for Nova. So now we can say there better times on Chronos than on Naia but is not a finally state and it will not last for ever.

Have you ever even thought that some good gear people don't join resistance for one reason? SH lost the throne they quit. Nova lost their throne they quit. RS lost their throne they quit. DH was most of the time "2nd clan" and they several times lost the throne and they... Still here

So have you ever thought that some people join DH cause they do not want "hype hype and emo quits after beaten few times" but choose "proven stability over time"

There were also times when Nova+DH were loosing vs SH. What was really fun and my favourite part of my "l2 life".

Anyway I have to agree about part that nothing lasts forever. 

Oh lolz come on what a joke!

- SH could quit, cos for them L2 was a game.
- RS could quit, cos for them L2 was a game.
There is only ONE reason DH was always there, and this reaons is : RMT. Simple.
- DH cannot quit, cos for them (core players, not the slave-workers) it's their JOB. Get this in your head and stop trying to make them look holier than they are!

I said it a hundred times already, but when RS was in its prime, DH was invisible. Nowhere on the map. No faction/no XP. Yes Exeq ruled Gainak and DH took a few dragons over the day or late at night, when RS players were working or sleeping. But apart from that: DH was more dead than the underpants of your granny xD

17 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Oh lolz come on what a joke!

- SH could quit, cos for them L2 was a game.
- RS could quit, cos for them L2 was a game.
There is only ONE reason DH was always there, and this reaons is : RMT. Simple.
- DH cannot quit, cos for them (core players, not the slave-workers) it's their JOB. Get this in your head and stop trying to make them look holier than they are!

I said it a hundred times already, but when RS was in its prime, DH was invisible. Nowhere on the map. No faction/no XP. Yes Exeq ruled Gainak and DH took a few dragons over the day or late at night, when RS players were working or sleeping. But apart from that: DH was more dead than the underpants of your granny xD

So if you ruling and member of Winning side you play cause it is just a game when u start to get ass kicked you emo quit cause it is just a game. When you are able to be strong and survive as a clan also bad times it is RMT..

Don't make yourself a fool. Most of Nova, RS and SH or any factor quits is pure cash out at it's best ;) 

And tell me man :D most of the Naia times DH were the 2nd clan. Most of the Naia life time SH and Nova and as you try to say to ppl RS were ruling the server. What means no Aden castle for DH no open field RB for DH (remember Ashes) no Dragon for DH so what they had to RMT actually? Soulshots?

21 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Yeah stay blind if you wanna, it's none of my business :P

Come on guys !!! why you care about opinions from Asachiara, a fck troll from united joined dh and now masta blasta pvp player  and defender bots, just big LoL :)

4 minutes ago, runi said:

Come on guys !!! why you care about opinions from Asachiara, a fck troll from united joined dh (ofc joined when server is death read "one side" ) and now masta blasta pvp player  and defender bots, just big LoL :)

Archived