client closes on character creation

Skatterbrains

This is a joke.....so this will not be a Pay2Win server but also seems its already Pay2Play .....

Why Juji didnt mentioned anything about the Overcrowded servers? He didnt knew maybe? Or he knew but he knew also that anyone would pay to be able to play?

@Juji Any answer on that? It would be highly appreciated as I and about 500-1k more ppls facing login problems since server start, when others who donated for packs already are playing normally....

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had issues with Xigncode3 not loading when trying to load into the world, which such my entire game down.  So just in case you don't see Xigncode3 load, delete the folder in your client location and repair the installation and hopefully that will work.

I hope you guys get your issues resolved.

this is a problem listed on the known issues on the forum but so what? we'r going to the 3rd day and i only logged in ONCE all this time, today i tried to log in at least 12 times, i did everything i could imagine to not get dc such as not minimize the game and stare to the queue for the whole time, but ye i guess this is just a massive but on their end that is literally making me wanna quit already, some people say they get disconnected after PIN screen, i get disconnected when i'm getting close to the 0 position in queue. i can't even see my character or anything.. imo this should be priority number 1 on the bugs list, maaaany many many many people are getting ahead on level, items, farm and etc while a bunch of us are just staring to a screen waiting and hoping for a answer to solve this bug. i'm so ready to see they solve this after 1 or 2 weeks and give us nothing for the inconvenience, that will be nice! yall gonna see..

I did play the original Lineage 2, more than 10 years ago, and after NCSoft transformed such a good game into trash with very very poor management, i vowed myself to never play another game from this company. 

I avoided Aion and even thought blade and soul looked amazing, when i saw that it was from NCsoft again, i also skipped.

Since this is l2 and i played for years and years, I wanted to see again and I really hoped that they would have fixed their attitude. I say again, the game is great, but as an company, they just dont know how to work, or dont want to. 

It seems i made a mistake in believing they would have learned something after 10 years, but they continue to be just a really bad company with a great game in their hands.

https://ibb.co/fQquZK

Same error here, just saw it on support site:

Lineage II Classic Queuing Issues 

We are aware that the current timer on the queuing system is far too short. Upon reaching the character select screen you have 5 seconds to enter the game. We’re investigating this issue and will be posting an update soon. 

Same here.  I have been trying to log on for over an hour.  Half the time it just disconnects me and asks me to close my client before I even get a chance to put my pin in.  Other times I start to put my PIN in and by the time I get to the fourth number, it brings up the pop up to close client.

Also if i'm in the queue and click the cancel to get out of it, it closes the client from an error.  However does not state which error.

Archived