client closes on character creation

Skatterbrains

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am experiencing the same issue with Talking Island server. I spent 6 hours trying to get on today and my client closed when the queue hit 0 each time. SIX HOURS AND NOTHING. I made it into character selection once and got kicked when I was in the middle of putting in my pin.

I would ask to have my characters transferred to a different server but I want to play on the North American server because that is where I am from, and this is the server my friends are playing on. It's bad enough new players aren't being let into this server (I have a few friends that aren't playing because they can't get in and were told by support that there is a hold on new accounts for this server), but the people who already started here should be let in!

I am missing out on much needed attendance awards too :(

Waiting in a queue gives to understand, but wait in the queue 10 times to be disconnected every 10 times, spend 3 hours trying to log-in the game that I can not understand.

Is this a sick strategy of getting people to buy VIP? Well, that's what it looks like.

Just reminding you of NCsoft this is the last chance to community Give it to you and you've started it all wrong.

When my quee reaches the end of the count, it always rejects me from the client.
Only VIP players have priority?
Is what it seems.
Two days I've been trying to login or create an account, and it's totally impossible.

-.- 

disconnect the afk (10min)
I think they do not understand that people can not enter ...
a lot of secondary accounts selling things
Many people with many accounts that prevents other real people (not bots) from entering the server
more than half of the server are secondary accounts !!!!! Enough
disconnect the afk and secondary accounts of the game
many people can not play
Everyone has that problem for so many secondary accounts
I saw up to 4 accounts that a person used
6000 online accounts divided by 4 (1 player, 4 acc)
the result is the people who can not enter

Tried again. 

Still not working. The countdown went:

2 players, i click around to keep the game awared that im looking at it,

1 player and while i was waiting for the zero count and put me in, the window for closing up the client poped up.

Its retarded.  

WHAT IS THIS bleepING SHIT!? I CAN'T EVEN GUY VIP BECAUSE I CANNOT bleepING LOG IN AFTER SO MANY ATTEMPTS IT POPS THE bleepING CLIENT GONNA CLOSE BEFORE CHARACTER LOG SCREEN, THEN IN THE bleepING CHARACTER LOG SCREEN I TYPED MY PIN AND WAS ABOUT TO HIT OK AND THE bleepING SHIT CLOSED ME OFF! bleep YOU NCSOFT BAN ME YOU bleepING GREEDY BASTARDS bleep YOUR MOM!

Im trying to login for hours already and the worst part that my VIP account got locked (i have no idea how and you dont need to acuse me of bot because I was in gludin selling items the whole weekend).

People are saying it's because of NC coins purchase/retrieval, when you login on the website you might be flagged or something...

the one thing that scares me the most is that they have a problem listed on the known issues that it's NOT the problem we'r having.. they are only saying that after finishing the queue you only have 5 seconds to put your PIN and log in. I DON'T EVEN GET TO SEE MY CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after reaching around 10 in the queue the game client closes. this is just ridiculous.. how come @Juji or @Hime haven't said a word about that so far??? i don't believe they just gonna ignore this and move on like if everything is allllllllll gooooooood :) because it's NOT.. you can't have ppl paying VIP on 3 different accounts and leaving the game open 24/7 fishing while others can't even log in to play in their main character.. i'm not getting disconnected trying to log on my buffers, i'm trying to log on my main account and play my char. that's absurd.. remove that auto fishing stuff and i'm sure the problem will be solved. you created a mechanism where vips can never log out of the game, and how does a queue system works? after some1 leaves the game one person in the queue gets in. if you guys put a system where you can just never get disconnected from the game for being AFK, HOW THE QUEUE IS SUPPOSED TO WORK ????? 

this is obviously the biggest problem on the server so far and yet they didn't said a word about it!? @Juji, @Hime, hello?? can you guys at least tell us that the team is working on a fix or something? the fishing system is causing this problem, if you have a system to never disconnect a person who is AFK, then how the queue system is supposed to work? if you have ppl playing on 3 accounts with vip on all of them, and they decide to log out of the game but then they say "hmm, i'm going to leave all 3 boxes fishing for exp since it's an automated system and i dont have to do ANYTHING just click a button and i'll never get disconnected" how is that fair with ppl that are trying to get in the game? just tell me. does that make sense? put the fishing system MANUAL, you gotta be there to click, you gotta be there to throw the rod. simple as that. you guys are letting ppl keep a slot in the server 24/7 if they pay for VIP, and on the live stream you guys kept saying the whole time "IT'S A FREE TO PLAY GAME" BUUULLLLLLLLLLLLSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! IF YOU PAY YOU WIN, IF YOU PAY YOU PLAY. THAT SIMPLE.. i miss the bleeping days that games were made FOR THE PLAYERS and not for the companys bank account. sad but true.

Archived