Forums

L2 Store ruined the game.

BroBro

You can't base this off of the first few hours in game.  when people level up more you will not see a noticeable difference. 

Keep in mind that most of the people that are buying runes and max exp are usually people that work and cant gae as much, so they try to make up for it. 

If you stick to the 16-17$ subscription*** for vip lvl 4 youll hang with most people. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Crankshaft said:

@babybro! Your opinion is yours stop trying to bully on a forum. 2016 mustang's suck you wasted what little money you have so now you cant afford 30 bucks to pay developers for their hard work. You are entitled. 

Here is why the "hardcore" "oldschool" l2 community is full of shit.

"We want the leveling grind" Answer: No you dont none of you ever grinded you ran bot programs. L2 was my first mmo I leveled solo no buffer, no idea what I was doing, no botting, no gold buying. Imagine my surprise as one of the few people who actually played the game when the "hardcore" crowd was running bot programs 24/7.

This ruins the game makes xp meaningless and nothing more then time gated content. Who cares if you die in pvp if you just afk farm it back in a couple hours. 

Zwalker everyone used it you guys were not mechanically good you never learned how to play the game again a bot did it for you. 

Taking a trip down memory lane when Wow came out the forums were filled with l2 players claiming no one would stand a chance against them because "muhhh real pvp and I'm hardcore cause xp loss reeeee" stfu u all failed and were insignificant in every other community because you actually had to play the game.

Your botting to impress your low IQ friends drove legit players like myself out. You then came on the forums with your 2 brain cells rubbed them together real hard and cried that there was no population left only bot trains. Imagine that?

Gold sellers were rampant. Someone was buying it or it would not exist. I doubt it was those of us who quit because we dont want to play with cheaters. I would much rather spend my cash on developers that work on the game so they too can get a sweet 2016 base model mustang.

Did you even bother to look at the new xp curve? 

TLDR: l2 "oldschool hardcore crowd" is full of shit they all botted and bought gold they then ran programs like zwalker to play the game for them including pvp. That is why they failed and were insignificant in every other community.

@BroBro no one cares if you quit. You should go drive your terrible overpriced base model mustang around and leave us alone. You do not speak for me or anyone else. 

As gamers we ruin our own communities. Example ncsoft comes up with olympiad cool concept, but instead of using as intended again they exploited it. So now developers instead of making cool new content are stuck trying to brainstorm how to make systems to avoid exploiters from every 30 year old with a base model mustang. 

Dont let people like him trick you and ruin l2 again if he had it his way there would be no active players and hunting grounds would be filled with 9 toons running in a straight line botting with 1 high lvl afk naked character logged nearby so when you kill the bot train he comes and kills u.

Cash shop is fine he just can not afford it. Developers deserve to get paid for their time and work. There is no requirement to spend money. Good luck out there dont let our community turn into "hardcore" botters!

I never botted.

Also, yea I don't own a base model.

It's a GT Premium PP. 

Quit trying to throw insults and try to understand where I'm coming from. I am one of the original L2 players in Gustin - played for years. You HAVE to realize that spending over 75$ a month to "be competitive is ridiculous. All P2w does is cause imbalance. It's been proven by MANY failed games.

2 minutes ago, sailenceWL said:

You can't base this off of the first few hours in game.  when people level up more you will not see a noticeable difference. 

Keep in mind that most of the people that are buying runes and max exp are usually people that work and cant gae as much, so they try to make up for it. 

If you stick to the 16-17$ subscription*** for vip lvl 4 youll hang with most people. 

I agree, if you don’t try to keep up with the hardcore players you’ll enjoy yourself way more . I’m taking this one casual and focusing more on school..

5 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

huh?

hahahah

HAHAHAHA!!!

some ppl. in this thread (*cough* *Unleased* *cough*) will eat their words in a few months, soon as the L2 store is in full swing.

It won't be long till you will not need 80$ to stay competitive, but a multiple (and multiple of a multiple) of that.

Or do you really think it will be handled different on classic compared to the live servers ? If yes, you must be naive.

However, you gonna wake up later, and what you will see won't make you happy.

PS: Bookmark my comment and reply in 6 to 12 months. If the P2W hasn't scared you away by that time :P

man i been reading this guys fighting about runas and tittles, but what is worrisome is the brooch slot in the inventory,  looking me with those dark eyes, the bracelet for agation, the bonus of sets + 10 on the patch notes, you guys are fighting for peanuts, yeah i suport this vip blah sistem if this is the end of the line, is nothing and is fair to cover expenses,  but those slots in inventory you guys from normal l2 know what it means, and i dont know if i want to have that experience again, i love l2 , i play all around another games, and nothing is like it, but i will not spend in jewells , cloaks agation, belts , and all those slots are there for something, listen if you are not ready to end up paying thousands in the end, dont play further 

50% exp? why cant i pay for 200% exp I dont understand... hell keep going why not 1000% exp? shit why cant i even buy mats to make gear with special coins basically allowing me to buy gear in a round about way, You people keep justifying the blatant advantage these items/services  give a player and keep pointing out the "unwillingness of F2P gamers to pay their fair share" when all along supporting the company isnt the problem its supporting the practice of giving advantages to players that pay vs players that dont and once again its not because people like me are "cheap whiny little bitches" its because of the practice its self.  I've supported l2 in the past, and support other games to this day but pay to "ADVANCE FASTER" is a lazy business model, they know you will buy it because you dont want to be at a disadvantage or you want faster gratification, and in turn  particularly with lineage2 where characters see massive power spikes with particular levels the game is pay to win, NONE of this would be a problem if it wasn't  a "classic" server,  I dont recall exp boosts in a real money store in c1-c2 but hey maybe im crazy, and for everyone that say "ITS A BUSINESS THEY HAVE TO MAKE MONEY" get the bleep out of here with that garbage, MANY free to play games make LITERALLY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS without compromising  ingame integrity, the reality is l2 is dying, this is a easy money grab because of a lazy company that cant generate a reliable business model and it will only go in one direction untill they have squeezed as much money out of the game as they can. So good luck with "classic" lineage 2.

people want to be in a harcore server, play hardcore, *its not charity its a business blahblah blah*hypocresy! excuses vip tier 4 shoud get  10% xp and 5%drop rate more if you ask me otherwise will ruin the hardcore server experience

2 hours ago, Crankshaft said:

Here is why the "hardcore" "oldschool" l2 community is full of shit.

"We want the leveling grind" Answer: No you dont none of you ever grinded you ran bot programs. L2 was my first mmo I leveled solo no buffer, no idea what I was doing, no botting, no gold buying. Imagine my surprise as one of the few people who actually played the game when the "hardcore" crowd was running bot programs 24/7.

This ruins the game makes xp meaningless and nothing more then time gated content. Who cares if you die in pvp if you just afk farm it back in a couple hours. 

Zwalker everyone used it you guys were not mechanically good you never learned how to play the game again a bot did it for you. 

Taking a trip down memory lane when Wow came out the forums were filled with l2 players claiming no one would stand a chance against them because "muhhh real pvp and I'm hardcore cause xp loss reeeee" stfu u all failed and were insignificant in every other community because you actually had to play the game.

Your botting to impress your low IQ friends drove legit players like myself out. You then came on the forums with your 2 brain cells rubbed them together real hard and cried that there was no population left only bot trains. Imagine that?

Gold sellers were rampant. Someone was buying it or it would not exist. I doubt it was those of us who quit because we dont want to play with cheaters. I would much rather spend my cash on developers that work on the game so they too can get a sweet 2016 base model mustang.

This was amazing

If you don't have the time to put in like the people playing hardcore how does that take away from your enjoyment? Why should you get to be just as competitive as them if they're putting in more work? It literally doesn't make any sense. I'll never be a top player because I work and I'm not going to take off days to play L2 - other people will. How does it make sense that I should be just as strong or competitive as them? 

3 hours ago, beleaua said:

In fact it is hardcore compared with Innova.

Werewolf Chieftain - the website say I can get 530 XP / 19 SP / 39 -- 92 adena. In reality I get 398 XP and 27 adena

Stone Golem - the website say I can get 653 XP / 19 SP / 47 -- 110 adena. In reality I get 489 XP / 14 SP / 19 - 28 adena

Crasher - the website say I can get 693 XP / 20 SP / 47 -- 112 adena. In reality I get 520 XP / 15 SP / 18 - 24 adena

So far it seems that we get 75% of the XP / SP and 30% to 40% of the adena.

That's because we are at 1.5 I believe? And xp in 1.5 is much slower then what Innova has now? 

Anyway, love the QQ's about "hey, this game is hardcore" :D

1 minute ago, KABAL said:

That's because we are at 1.5 I believe? And xp in 1.5 is much slower then what Innova has now? 

Anyway, love the QQ's about "hey, this game is hardcore" :D

Even Innova had better adena drop at start years ago.

My problem is not with the xp nerf but people don't see it. Is that the nerf is inconsistent. The adena is much more nerfed than the xp, leading you to being poorer the higher you level, and the expenses seems the same with the latest version of the game. So I think the xp and drop rate is here to stay and won't change because of "bots, rmt, balancing".

4 minutes ago, beleaua said:

My problem is not with the xp nerf but people don't see it. Is that the nerf is inconsistent. The adena is much more nerfed than the xp, leading you to being poorer the higher you level, and the expenses seems the same with the latest version of the game. So I think the xp and drop rate is here to stay and won't change because of "bots, rmt, balancing".

Yeah I dont care about the XP neither but the adena nerf is so huge. You won't be able to afford SS later on.

29 minutes ago, beleaua said:

You are wrong.

Reason why this 'feels' like it, is because we level up a lot faster with the newbie quests up until level 20. If we leveled up "normally" , aka mob grinding from 1 to lvl 20 , then you would have had more adena.

Plus, I am pretty much remembering when Innova launched and the same QQ's were there "OMG 10 adena from mobs". 

I may be wrong, but please go ahead and show the opposite , aka in 1.5 Adena drop was much higher then what we currently have.

Edit: If people starts to QQ this early on ,because "..adena" , well , this is not the game for you!

play world of warcraft. they do everything right. and you can play it for free aswell by farming gold and buying the WoW-Coin which you can hand in for another 30day game time or a 13€ credit.

Played this "L2 Classic" für a few hours now.... Did not find the classic... :/

• Moderators

Greetings,

Since this thread has been thoroughly derailed into personal attacks, name callings and trolling, it is now closed. Please remember to always keep your posts civil and respectful towards one another and to respect our forum's Code of Conduct.

Thank you!

Archived