Jump to content
Forums

L2 Store ruined the game.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

freeloaders and millennials  destroyed the MMORPG market.

What? youre missing the point, the issue  isnt spending the money to support the game, its what the money gives you, its an outright advantage and is bad for the game as a whole, it makes it less comp

Sadly I have to agree. I just logged onto the Giran server (since the queue on TI is ridonkulous) and saw several people LFG that were already level 25. In one day. In 3 hours. In "clas

How about just a sub fee? And have the game actually be "classic?"

 

I'd gladly pay a sub fee to keep the F2P people out. F2P people, by their name alone, dont pay a bleeping thing so why have them take up server space?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Unleashed said:

and how is this gaming "utopia" going to survive and pay the employees?

 

please, spread your wisdom and tell us where NC's employees will get their paychecks    

sigh.... go pay some money and play your "L2 Classic"

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BroBro said:

sigh.... go pay some money and play your "L2 Classic"

 

see? you have no answers just bitching.

 

3 minutes ago, Drazius said:

How about just a sub fee? And have the game actually be "classic?"

 

I'd gladly pay a sub fee to keep the F2P people out. F2P people, by their name alone, dont pay a bleeping thing so why have them take up server space?

 

go tell the industry to roll back and ban the 90% of players that ain't gonna pay shit, i don't mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unleashed said:

 

see? you have no answers just bitching.

 

 

go tell the industry to roll back and ban the 90% of players that ain't gonna pay shit, i don't mind.

It's not that I don't have answers... You're just not listening. I'm wasting my time with quoting you over and over. I'm waiting for some other folks to read your silliness.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Unleashed said:

 

see? you have no answers just bitching.

 

 

go tell the industry to roll back and ban the 90% of players that ain't gonna pay shit, i don't mind.

There you go. That's what I was saying - subscription without the stupid XP bonuses and maybe a cosmetic shop would have been awesome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BroBro said:

It's not that I don't have answers... You're just not listening. I'm wasting my time with quoting you over and over. I'm waiting for some other folks to read your silliness.

you're just making a fool of yourself believing you have some higher moral ground while in reality you've just gotten exposed.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Drazius said:

There you go. That's what I was saying - subscription without the stupid XP bonuses and maybe a cosmetic shop would have been awesome.

even if they sell only cosmetics some delusional dude like "someone i don't want to name" would complain cuz other people look better than their chars.

 

and would claim that their ingame experience has been ruined xDDDD

Edited by Unleashed
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BroBro said:

I mean really think about what you're saying... 

What was the point of this classic server?? We could all just play in the normal live server with no soul shots and buffs for the same experience. Having the store  and all these missions and xp scrolls completely obliterate any nostalgia. Nostalgia isnt even the main point. Playing a good game is the point and this Pay to win model is trash and always has been.

Sadly I have to agree with you. I had no idea that exp scrolls are on the l2store, knowing that, it kills the true hardcore l2's experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites

huh?

hahahah

HAHAHAHA!!!

some ppl. in this thread (*cough* *Unleased* *cough*) will eat their words in a few months, soon as the L2 store is in full swing.

It won't be long till you will not need 80$ to stay competitive, but a multiple (and multiple of a multiple) of that.

Or do you really think it will be handled different on classic compared to the live servers ? If yes, you must be naive.

However, you gonna wake up later, and what you will see won't make you happy.

PS: Bookmark my comment and reply in 6 to 12 months. If the P2W hasn't scared you away by that time :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well , you cry about 80% XP and that people are already 25 in 3 hours? Wouldn't you say the same but change 3 hours with 6 ?! OMG!! People are already 25 in 6 hours!! Fail Classic!!!

On a serious note, I believe you forget that this is Lineage 2. The reason why people leveled up so quick is because of the up until level 20 quests which gives pretty good xp. 

Let me know when you see the first level 40 or 50 ! Not to say 60 or 70. It will take time. No worries.

Also, seriously! This is not 2004 anymore. I love Lineage 2, but if I would be level 20 in 2 weeks, I wouldn't play it, and many others wouldn't. 

This is not Lineage 2 C1 , is .. Classic feeling. They can rise the XP from 60 to 70 to do it in 6 months for exemple. But then , who would play ? No more then few hundreds.

I say , let's enjoy it as is. I like it. I made it 20 on a first char in 15 on another, but I damn well know, that after 20+, the grind will hit me hard :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BroBro said:

This Lineage 2 Classic server could have been absolutely phenomenal, but the L2 store just completely destroyed any nostalgia goggles I had.

I was in the server for launch and played for 3 hours... People were already around level 25 with their stupid ass xp scrolls and bought soul shots/spirit shots. THIS IS A COMPLETE FAILURE OF RECREATING A CLASSIC GAME. This company does not care about the game, they only care about making money off of carebears. I mean literally players have 80% bonus xp for a month. HOW CAN YOU ADVERTISE THIS CLASSIC SERVER AS A NOSTALGIC GRIND WITH THIS CRAP GOING ON? The dev team is absolutely CLUELESS with the decisions for this game - ever since release the game has went further and further in the wrong direction until now where it's just stuck in a cycle of imbalance and bad decisions.

There’s a newbie quest chain from lvl2 to 20 . Xp is not easy speak about adena also , please think before you make a post . Cheers .

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

huh?

hahahah

HAHAHAHA!!!

some ppl. in this thread (*cough* *Unleased* *cough*) will eat their words in a few months, soon as the L2 store is in full swing.

It won't be long till you will not need 80$ to stay competitive, but a multiple (and multiple of a multiple) of that.

Or do you really think it will be handled different on classic compared to the live servers ? If yes, you must be naive.

However, you gonna wake up later, and what you will see won't make you happy.

PS: Bookmark my comment and reply in 6 to 12 months. If the P2W hasn't scared you away by that time :P

I won't bookmark your comment.

The moment I see P2W items in the shop, i'll quit. But if it will be how you said it , like in 12 months will be P2W, then i'll be happy to play this Classic server for 12 months. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Support the game and play it like like it was before.

Buy the game (vip 4)
Vip 4 upkeep (monthly sub)

You spend the same amount and end with the exact same advantages as everyone else.

As long as there are still things to grind out and play for, and they raise the cap somewhat slowly. The game will be just fine, but a little faster. (Most of us have lives now)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BroBro said:

This Lineage 2 Classic server could have been absolutely phenomenal, but the L2 store just completely destroyed any nostalgia goggles I had.

I was in the server for launch and played for 3 hours... People were already around level 25 with their stupid ass xp scrolls and bought soul shots/spirit shots. THIS IS A COMPLETE FAILURE OF RECREATING A CLASSIC GAME. This company does not care about the game, they only care about making money off of carebears. I mean literally players have 80% bonus xp for a month. HOW CAN YOU ADVERTISE THIS CLASSIC SERVER AS A NOSTALGIC GRIND WITH THIS CRAP GOING ON? The dev team is absolutely CLUELESS with the decisions for this game - ever since release the game has went further and further in the wrong direction until now where it's just stuck in a cycle of imbalance and bad decisions.

Stop cry, know you game mechanics? Look:

UuR11st.png
This is the curvechart xp VS original lineage... Please close the thread. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

have you guys realized that the korean l2 classic shop is much more worse then this ? Here are just xp scrolls, hats and stuff like that.

If you blame someone, blame the korea or jap version of the game what is the groundbase of this.

im lvl 17 with 3 friends and i like it, the xp bonus is the same like on skelth server when he was launched.

But like usually people has to blame and trashtalk nonstop. If you dont like it dont play it just easy. Its f2p so get back in your hole and *************

Edited by Userbaer
Link to post
Share on other sites

@babybro! Your opinion is yours stop trying to bully on a forum. 2016 mustang's suck you wasted what little money you have so now you cant afford 30 bucks to pay developers for their hard work. You are entitled. 

Here is why the "hardcore" "oldschool" l2 community is full of shit.

"We want the leveling grind" Answer: No you dont none of you ever grinded you ran bot programs. L2 was my first mmo I leveled solo no buffer, no idea what I was doing, no botting, no gold buying. Imagine my surprise as one of the few people who actually played the game when the "hardcore" crowd was running bot programs 24/7.

This ruins the game makes xp meaningless and nothing more then time gated content. Who cares if you die in pvp if you just afk farm it back in a couple hours. 

Zwalker everyone used it you guys were not mechanically good you never learned how to play the game again a bot did it for you. 

Taking a trip down memory lane when Wow came out the forums were filled with l2 players claiming no one would stand a chance against them because "muhhh real pvp and I'm hardcore cause xp loss reeeee" stfu u all failed and were insignificant in every other community because you actually had to play the game.

Your botting to impress your low IQ friends drove legit players like myself out. You then came on the forums with your 2 brain cells rubbed them together real hard and cried that there was no population left only bot trains. Imagine that?

Gold sellers were rampant. Someone was buying it or it would not exist. I doubt it was those of us who quit because we dont want to play with cheaters. I would much rather spend my cash on developers that work on the game so they too can get a sweet 2016 base model mustang.

Did you even bother to look at the new xp curve? 

TLDR: l2 "oldschool hardcore crowd" is full of shit they all botted and bought gold they then ran programs like zwalker to play the game for them including pvp. That is why they failed and were insignificant in every other community.

@BroBro no one cares if you quit. You should go drive your terrible overpriced base model mustang around and leave us alone. You do not speak for me or anyone else. 

As gamers we ruin our own communities. Example ncsoft comes up with olympiad cool concept, but instead of using as intended again they exploited it. So now developers instead of making cool new content are stuck trying to brainstorm how to make systems to avoid exploiters from every 30 year old with a base model mustang. 

Dont let people like him trick you and ruin l2 again if he had it his way there would be no active players and hunting grounds would be filled with 9 toons running in a straight line botting with 1 high lvl afk naked character logged nearby so when you kill the bot train he comes and kills u.

Cash shop is fine he just can not afford it. Developers deserve to get paid for their time and work. There is no requirement to spend money. Good luck out there dont let our community turn into "hardcore" botters!

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...