Can u please restore the proper drop rate?

Cardano

7 minutes ago, Mistrix said:

u say Im crying? So why the fck do you buy SS from l2 store then? LOL :DD funny guy.

I don't buy ss. I played without ss all day yesterday and I have no complains at all. If you complain about ss it means that you never played classic or anything pre interlude. You are not even supposed to use ss until like at least lvl 30-35. Here you get about 2000 free spirit shots from the quests alone. Back in the day ss was t even automated, mages used to hit targets without ss 2 times and 1 time with ss. In 2018 people complain too much when games get difficult, and that s a big problem, that s why all games are so easy nowadays. Because of the people with mindset like you.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dr1MaR said:

I don't buy ss. I played without ss all day yesterday and I have no complains at all. If you complain about ss it means that you never played classic or anything pre interlude. You are not even supposed to use ss until like at least lvl 30-35. Here you get about 2000 free spirit shots from the quests alone. Back in the day people ss was t even automated, mages used to hit targets without ss 2 times and 1 time with ss. In 2018 people complain too much when games get difficult, and that s a big problem, that s why all games are so easy nowadays. Because of the people with mindset like you.

Lets be honest, l2 is hard game the way lvl is beeing earned, you agree? You have to farm a looot to lvl up, you have to save a lot of adenas to buy gear from dwarfs later on [c] grade for example. 

But u know... making it super hard, doesnt make things fun. You can make it super hardcore, and only 10 ppl gonna play that server, most of ppl are not that super hardcore ppl, so server has to find so balance so ppl like ME, as u call me :) have better time playing.

I think people are missing the fact that a big part of the game is supposed to be conflict with other players. If everyone flies to top gear of every grade, theres no need to group up to level more effectively in hunting areas like Cruma,  which eliminates fighting over hunting spots etc. the grind IS the game, and having people with varying levels of equipment because everyone is poor is more interesting than everyone being decked out, and having unlimited soulshot right away imo.

Just now, Bojangals said:

I think people are missing the fact that a big part of the game is supposed to be conflict with other players. If everyone flies to top gear of every grade, theres no need to group up to level more effectively in hunting areas like Cruma,  which eliminates fighting over hunting spots etc. the grind IS the game, and having people with varying levels of equipment because everyone is poor is more interesting than everyone being decked out, and having unlimited soulshot right away imo.

some ppl already have unlimited SS :)

9 minutes ago, Mistrix said:

Lets be honest, l2 is hard game the way lvl is beeing earned, you agree? You have to farm a looot to lvl up, you have to save a lot of adenas to buy gear from dwarfs later on [c] grade for example. 

But u know... making it super hard, doesnt make things fun. You can make it super hardcore, and only 10 ppl gonna play that server, most of ppl are not that super hardcore ppl, so server has to find so balance so ppl like ME, as u call me :) have better time playing.

I hope admins won't listen you to you, no offence. Difficult is fun. Struggling is fun. Trying to kill a monster with no good gear and make sure you don't die from it is fun. You gotta try to love the difficult process instead of just killing monsters without no effort. Because that s when the fun ends. Games need to be difficult and challenging. Otherwise no point of playing.

12 minutes ago, Bojangals said:

You're not from bartz by any chance are you?

Here's the facts.. EVERYONE is on the SAME playing field as far opportunity to get adena goes. Drop rate is slightly boosted for those with VIP status but even a 50% boost is negligible when item drop rates are 0.0001% later in the game. I like it how it is. There is fun in the struggle, knowing that people who have good gear either got extremely lucky or worked their asses off for it. That is about as classic as classic L2 gets.

1 minute ago, ChrisTooFar said:

Here's the facts.. EVERYONE is on the SAME playing field as far opportunity to get adena goes. Drop rate is slightly boosted for those with VIP status but even a 50% boost is negligible when item drop rates are 0.0001% later in the game. I like it how it is. There is fun in the struggle, knowing that people who have good gear either got extremely lucky or worked their asses off for it. That is about as classic as classic L2 gets.

Exactly! I honestly don't care if all this whiners just leave this server, sure, the population of the server will fall but I would rather play on a less populated server with a true classic experience than a over populated server with everything too easy 

Farming with no SS ??? HAHAHA I really wanna see all this "HARDCORE GRINDERS" players in a few months HAHAHA they have no idea what l2Classic is(it is not the old lineage x1 IT IS MUCH HARDER) If you are not farming in the most efficient way possible better don't touch this server at all, READ THIS https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/536649/ PLEASE. I also noticed that you get reduced XP when you farm red/reddish mobs, this was not a thing in Skelth L2classic the client feels more like a heavily modified Goddess client than a classic client...

"So basically getting to approximately 59 in Classic is equivalent to getting to 75 originally. And getting to 75 in Classic is equivalent to getting roughly 6.5 characters to 75 in original L2. Enjoy your L2!"

21 minutes ago, Asherus said:

Leave adena drop rate as it is right now, I came here looking for the most hardcore experience. 

Bro and all bros you all don't understand something very important, Lineage 2 is an MMO(Massively multiplayer online game) Players are the content of this game, I personally don't mind grind But I Lived Skelth days with 300 online players and it was not fun at all. And yes Skelth had much better grinding conditions, can't you see the direction this game is going? it will die really fast!! I don't want that, do you want that?

EDIT: And also don't forget More players = More money for NCsoft = More updates for our beloved game.

1 hour ago, Asherus said:

Leave adena drop rate as it is right now, I came here looking for the most hardcore experience. 

that is perfectly fine as long as xp/sp is equally nerfed but it's not. people will rush for highest level because in later patches it will matter but then people shouldn't be surprised if  rmt will be present because people will be poor with this disproportionate xp/sp and adena nerf. the nerf should be equal.

12 minutes ago, beleaua said:

that is perfectly fine as long as xp/sp is equally nerfed but it's not. people will rush for highest level because in later patches it will matter but then people shouldn't be surprised if  rmt will be present because people will be poor with this disproportionate xp/sp and adena nerf. the nerf should be equal.

Maybe they shouldn't rush and focus on $.

It's not rocket science.

5 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

Maybe they shouldn't rush and focus on $.

It's not rocket science.

it's not rocket science but you forgot this is a competitive game. they rush for levels which is important to kill faster rb's, get castles, win olympiad and so on. having less adena than before will push these competitive players to rmt, which they already did in the old classic. remembered the naming and shaming that happened on l2guru.

4 minutes ago, beleaua said:

it's not rocket science but you forgot this is a competitive game. they rush for levels which is important to kill faster rb's, get castles, win olympiad and so on. having less adena than before will push these competitive players to rmt, which they already did in the old classic. remembered the naming and shaming that happened on l2guru.

It's going to happen regardless.

Unfortunately we live in different times where "legit" ethics are a bit less cared for. I honestly don't think there's any way around it and I dont think increased drop rates will stop it, it will just provide even more money to bots and farmers, and more, cheaper adena in the hands of the RMTers.

2 minutes ago, Llothlian said:

You know they'll come back and say this is as intended. It's a C1(ish) server. This is how it was in C1.  Level 1-67 in prelude and C1 (maybe a bit of C2 as well) I got a sum total of zero full item drops.

Maybe so, but classic (like skelth) isnt 1 to 1 C1, hence the new skills you aren't comparing apples to apples. There will also be no SA's. if you played skelth classic (same as russian classic) you would understand theres a difference between c1 and "classic" l2. 

Archived