Can u please restore the proper drop rate?

Cardano

Vuku Orc archer according to viki drops at least 43 adena, just dropped 14 to me.

Drop rate is 0, got 1 no grade jewels (the absolute lowest no grade), even XP is nerfed

All of this with VIP4

Server is going to be literally unplayable for all the casuals who dont pay for it, or who dont group into CPs
You will lose a lot of players, very very quickly.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, the adena/item drop rate is some kind of joke, this version of L2 doesn't appear to be remotely playable unless your throwing money at NCWest...

You hit level 10 and you've only made around 1100a?...that ain't right...it's broken...

3 minutes ago, Karnz said:

Agreed, the adena/item drop rate is some kind of joke, this version of L2 doesn't appear to be remotely playable unless your throwing money at NCWest...

You hit level 10 and you've only made around 1100a?...that ain't right...it's broken...

What?

How much money you had back in C1 for exemple, at level 10? You couldn't even afford SS's , let alone teleport.

Oh , at least we have free teleport here. 

This is all fine. Also , what will change if you throw money at NcSoft? How would that make you more Adena ?

The drop rate/amount is definitely off. It's not about complaining, it's about the game not having the proper data, according to the official wiki page. 

We cannot sustain ourselves with ss/bss, let alone potions/cursed bone/spirit ore etc, down the line.

@Juji please check it out, we want a hardcore experience, but a sense of progress is also required in order to have fun.

Im not the one in trouble, u can keep it as it is, i have CP if i have to take drastical steps ill 9man up and hit green mobs without shots xD

But if this is not changed we will lose a lot of ppl who dont want to be in cp. Or dont have time for it.

Keep in mind: most players are casual, the minority is hardcore.

Also its like keeping ur word. This adena rate is like 1.0 u said 1.5 and delivered an interesting mixture.

@Juji for now id like to know whether u are aware of this, is it intended and are u going to change it back to normal?

Ty

1 hour ago, Boziggy said:

LOL after 1 day and the casuals are already complaining. Holy crap. This is L2 - Back in Classic people were so poor we had to run under the fking water to to the mainland becasue we where so poor.

Buy some healing potion, begin to swim under water, use that potions until reach the center between Talking Island n Gludin, swim a little bit closer to Gludin and die. Now you are enter the main land :)

7 hours ago, Cardano said:

Vuku Orc archer according to viki drops at least 43 adena, just dropped 14 to me.

Drop rate is 0, got 1 no grade jewels (the absolute lowest no grade), even XP is nerfed

All of this with VIP4

Server is going to be literally unplayable for all the casuals who dont pay for it, or who dont group into CPs
You will lose a lot of players, very very quickly.

Such thing as wikia doesn't exist for NA ... L2 wikia is only region-specific, and that means it's only EU-specific ... Every single thing the wiki has on XP tables, drop rates etc is not usable here ... You can use the wikia to get a general idea of quests, classes, skills, content etc, but other than that NA is a completely different region with its own business model... If you don't like it, I suggest you log out indefinitely ... If there is a change on the drop rates on future content updates, then you will know ... For now, that's that ... 

And FYI in big letters ...

THIS(https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page) works only for 4game AKA EU Classic, AKA Skelth ..

5 minutes ago, Cardano said:

Ok, whatever i rly dont care whether u aggree with me or not, i just wanna hear an official answer. Soon they will wake up and hopfully say something.

How did this become a matter if I aggree or not... I'm just stating facts ... And no, you won't get an answer since you got one from me .. Albeit, one you didn't like ..

Archived