Can u please restore the proper drop rate?

Cardano

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hatecraft said:

+1 

Very true, I'm going to have to hold back on the XP buffs if I am to keep some Adena.

you can dlvl also...

omg. this ratios are so wrong... fast xp with boosts, very few adena and gear drop even fewer than Skelth when it was 1.5... 

totally unbalanced i think

7 hours ago, KABAL said:

What?

How much money you had back in C1 for exemple, at level 10? You couldn't even afford SS's , let alone teleport.

Oh , at least we have free teleport here. 

This is all fine. Also , what will change if you throw money at NcSoft? How would that make you more Adena ?

Spend money(buy NC Coins), obtain ViP status, get more drops to sell to the vender equals making more adena.

I remember that my warrior had Bone Armor and a Gladius at lvl 19 and enough adena to buy Bronze shield which he couldn't use because it was D grade and I didn't realize it.

And my mage had mid no-grade robes and a Cedar Staff and enough adena leftover for the boat ride to the main land from Talking Island.

This version of L2 uses the newer post Gracia(GoD) mobs which are buffed(more HP and higher P atk) compared to the original mobs back in the day, and back then they dropped more adena, even the Classic(Skelth/Korea) versions the mobs dropped more adena..

http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/20007/green-fungus.html

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Green_Fungus

The adena drop is significantly less than original Lineage 2, and I realize that this version is a hybrid, mainly it is supposed to look and feel like classic but there's needs to be balance also, otherwise it's just one big Payfest...

25 minutes ago, Sweetness said:

This thread is a perfect way to see those of us who actually played real lineage 2 when it came out and those people who played post Interlude and dont actually understand the struggle of Lineage at all. This is exactly how real lineage II was. Most people didnt have good D grade until they were in their mid 30s and no one, unless you bought adena could even afford C grade. That's why people had to make 9 man clan parties hitting without ss to lvl and try to make money. 

If that's not what you were expecting or wanting no one is making you play here. Go back to your love server where everything is literally handed straight to you. Even these quests that give weapons and armor are so much more then people used to get. Getting free SS is more then we used to go. 

I was not using teleports to save adena. Same with the shots. Yet by level 20 I had over 100k adena, and that somewhere in 2005. We don't have to make excuses, the game was hard but it was also p2p. I think it's safe to assume they nerfed adena because the game is f2p now and bots are already present.

Cya in 10 months when the server will have 500 online players. The"I'm an old school player, in my days we had to delevel to get gear" is not an argument, that was before 10 years bro I was also there with you but times change... we are not teens anymore, we can't play 15 hours a day and an empty server is just sad to be in...

Yes, something is definitely wrong here I remember playing on Skelth and at lv 18 I had enough money to buy Compo bow from people (150k ish) due to a LOT of drops from mobs, basically I was doing daily adena quests and I was getting like 5-6 pants/shirts/boots/helmets everytime I completed the quest... 

10 hours ago, Cardano said:

Vuku Orc archer according to viki drops at least 43 adena, just dropped 14 to me.

Drop rate is 0, got 1 no grade jewels (the absolute lowest no grade), even XP is nerfed

All of this with VIP4

Server is going to be literally unplayable for all the casuals who dont pay for it, or who dont group into CPs
You will lose a lot of players, very very quickly.

A-ha - Crying in the rain.

If people are going to argue that shots aren't meant to be sustainable then they need to be taken out of the cash shop. They directly increase damage and even if they're are able to be earned in game if the average person cannot afford them but someone else can pay cash to have an infinite amount(which we all know those people exist) then they directly have a power advantage. 

20 minutes ago, Karnz said:

Spend money(buy NC Coins), obtain ViP status, get more drops to sell to the vender equals making more adena.

I remember that my warrior had Bone Armor and a Gladius at lvl 19 and enough adena to buy Bronze shield which he couldn't use because it was D grade and I didn't realize it.

And my mage had mid no-grade robes and a Cedar Staff and enough adena leftover for the boat ride to the main land from Talking Island.

This version of L2 uses the newer post Gracia(GoD) mobs which are buffed(more HP and higher P atk) compared to the original mobs back in the day, and back then they dropped more adena, even the Classic(Skelth/Korea) versions the mobs dropped more adena..

http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/20007/green-fungus.html

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Green_Fungus

The adena drop is significantly less than original Lineage 2, and I realize that this version is a hybrid, mainly it is supposed to look and feel like classic but there's needs to be balance also, otherwise it's just one big Payfest...

20 minutes ago, Lewt said:

An official statement on this current issue would be wonderful.  That way we can have some clarified information.

Just hit 20 right after finishing 1st class change and I'm sitting at 16k Adena.

19 minutes ago, beleaua said:

I was not using teleports to save adena. Same with the shots. Yet by level 20 I had over 100k adena, and that somewhere in 2005. We don't have to make excuses, the game was hard but it was also p2p. I think it's safe to assume they nerfed adena because the game is f2p now and bots are already present.

I quoted you all in-one, so you can really get it.

The reason why you have say 16k adena at level 20, or the reason why one might had enough adena to buy a low D shield back in 2005 is because the leveling curve !!

Back in 2005, you leveled up to 20 in .. 2? 3 weeks? Heck, even if it was 1 week, that means A LOT more mobs to kill to level up, since quests xp rewards were almost non-existed.

So of course if you level up faster, you end up with less Adena.

They may raise the Adena drop, true, but .. I wouldn't. I want it like this ( yet :D )

PS: Spend money(buy NC Coins), obtain ViP status, get more drops to sell to the vender equals making more adena. - I'm sorry , but how many will do that? Plus .. 50% increase DROP rate...makes me wonder, did you really played back in the days?!

Weeks? No. Even having less time because of work and played inconsistently I don't think it was more than some days.

In fact someone already posted around here the original xp. Now people level faster because they know their quests and devote lots of hours into leveling, unlike the old days when people were focusing on random things.

Talking about the VIP and Rune stuffs, I'm level 23 and sitting at freakin 21k adena without buying any thing from vendors except for 1 single SoE ! And yeah, I spend 4 hours with Bone collector quest then guest what, I got rewarded with 1300 adena, sounds legit right ? And yeah I got Chronicle pack, Vip 4 and not a single valuable drop since start, cool ah ?

I think the current issue here is balance between xp gained and adena/items(to be sold) dropped.  I'm unsure if the VIP item drop bonus affects adena but I don't think it does.  That said, if it doesn't affect adena drops and people currently can get a max of what, like 105% total bonus xp/sp from all current bonuses, launch pack, vip 4 and xp scrolls then people would still be sitting at way less than 100k once they hit 20 without using an xp/sp buffs.  Even factoring in quests, if you were to not do any of the major xp quests and still farmed the adena quests you would still have less than 100k.

I'm not trying to say that the low level mobs should drop 500-1k gold per kill but at least enough for us to buy some upgrade to our NG gear and maybe have a hope of one day getting a D-grade weapon before hitting lvl 52.

Too many people come here from other classic servers feeling like Owners of absolute truth.

Even @Juji said that is 1.5 but with many differences 

On 10/2/2018 at 11:25 PM, Juji said:

(...) Content is up to version 1.5, but skills, improvements, and bug fixes is on the latest version.

Maybe the drop rate that you know or searched at l2wiki.com is not the same here.

Maybe the NPC location is different.

Maybe the skill effect is not the same. 

It's a new server, go explore and stop crying and start to play.

IF THE ONLY THING U CAN SAY IS *** LIKE:

-  "dont like it here u can leave" back to skelth and "stop crying start playing" and all that trash

then 

LEAVE THIS TOPIC RIGHT NOW FFS

keep ur advice i dont need it, i wish i could just block all of these ppl with commets like that

I mean... It is kinda not fun when u have to kill mobs without SS, it takes a lot time(and as u know l2 is about killing mobs only, pure grid, not WoW where u can do quest and lvl up ) also u wont use any HP potions, because they also cost adena.. problem is adena rate drop.. I kill 10 mobs, and maybe 4/10 of them drop adena, which is not even enough to cover SS сosts, Im not even talking about hp pots. SS more important.

So what we get ? We get 100 adena from 10 mobs, but we use 5 hits per mob with SS. 1 no-grade [SS] 8 adena. 8*5 = 40 adena 1 mob. 10 mobs - 400 adenas. 

We get 100 adena from drop. Waste 400 adenas. 

Items are dropping? mats? Well mats do sometimes, but they cost few adenas :)
Items are dropping ? mm.. I stole 1 pants from other person hehe... they cost 2k. But It will take 1h and I will go in MINUS again. -adena.

Fix adena drop guys. New ppl, will not just continue to play when u can't even afford SS. What about [D] weapon in future huh? If u will waste all adena on non grade SS ? 
The only one option I can see buy SS from real money and save adena for [D] grade weapon. Which is sucks, because it makes game P2W. You can't buy direct items from l2 shope, but that way u save all adena from farming and u CAN buy items :) So... @Hime think about that. 

5 minutes ago, Mistrix said:

I mean... It is kinda not fun when u have to kill mobs without SS, it takes a lot time(and as u know l2 is about killing mobs only, pure grid, not WoW where u can do quest and lvl up ) also u wont use any HP potions, because they also cost adena.. problem is adena rate drop.. I kill 10 mobs, and maybe 4/10 of them drop adena, which is not even enough to cover SS сosts, Im not even talking about hp pots. SS more important.

So what we get ? We get 100 adena from 10 mobs, but we use 5 hits per mob with SS. 1 no-grade [SS] 8 adena. 8*5 = 40 adena 1 mob. 10 mobs - 400 adenas. 

We get 100 adena from drop. Waste 400 adenas. 

Items are dropping? mats? Well mats do sometimes, but they cost few adenas :)
Items are dropping ? mm.. I stole 1 pants from other person hehe... they cost 2k. But It will take 1h and I will go in MINUS again. -adena.

Fix adena drop guys. New ppl, will not just continue to play when u can't even afford SS. What about [D] weapon in future huh? If u will waste all adena on non grade SS ? 
The only one option I can see buy SS from real money and save adena for [D] grade weapon. Which is sucks, because it makes game P2W. You can't buy direct items from l2 shope, but that way u save all adena from farming and u CAN buy items :) So... @Hime think about that. 

Killing mobs without ss is not fun you say... Players like you is the biggest problem why we can't have fun in games anymore. Cry more

I didn't start until end of c2 early c3, but I remember hearing stories of my buddies having a full on celebration (went and got dinner and beers) when they got a bloody dagger drop in the early days. Then in my time, I would make dss and sell in Dion. Would take naps in between class falling asleep to the Dion theme and get super excited every time I heard the 'ding' of some one buying from me so I could save up to buy my gear. 

It's supposed to be hard, I'm not saying that the drops are correct right now, it may be a bug (there is a separate forum for that now), but those of you saying it's unplayable and you're going to quit over this....  Calm down. Give some time for the economy to kick in and HELP that economy grow. 

6 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

Killing mobs without ss is not fun you say... Players like you is the biggest problem why we can't have fun in games anymore. Cry more

u say Im crying? So why the fck do you buy SS from l2 store then? LOL :DD funny guy.

Archived