Can u please restore the proper drop rate?

Cardano

6 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are going to check on the drops and confirm with the Dev team. 

I am heading for Lv.30. I have not spend a single Adena in the Shop sofar besides spending 8k for a Spellbook Life Leech and 14k on Fishing Soul Shots. Still I am stuck on 60k Adena. I have played the game since 2003 and remember it was not this low as it is now. I even remember back in those days I could spend alot more Adena to reach certain shop items such as Armors and Jewelry.

In return we should consider the boost is like 25% VIP 40% Scroll 50% Rune 5% Fruit and Clan Buff. It means the balance is totally off between leveling process and the drop system at this rate. With current rate I will hit 52 without even being to able to purchase the Top Non-grade Weapons. I am not joking.

Also we have to consider back in those Classic days we had alot more repeatable Quests that give a hell alot more Adena (12-21k per completion) then the current two Level 21 Quests with 10 Adena average per item with a maximum of 1k Adena.

Also I have checked the other Classic Server on the same spot I get there 250 Adena, while I was taking here 30-50 Adena in your Classic version. I am not joking again.

It's almost like you nerved certain area's, like the LIVE version drop script to prevent bots swarming certain locations. Some area's its 3 times less, other 5 times or even 10 times less.

Hopefully the Development Team should look into it and consider the sum of all these factors.

PS. Why none killing RAIDS?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is undeniable that drops and exp are not as high as on Skelth.  Whether that is a good or bad thing depends on your situation and point of view.  Personally, I can live with it, though I wish they hadn't nerfed the spoil rates quite so much.  I suppose it is the inevitable difference between subscription based (Skelth) and F2P/P2W (NCWest "Classic" servers.  But it would have been nice if they had warned us ahead of time that our drops, spoils, adena and exp would be substantially less that on the European.  At least people could have planned for it that way.

39 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are going to check on the drops and confirm with the Dev team. 

I'm lvl 12. I can't buy soul shots, I can't buy pots and I'm running low on event pots. It's not fun when you have to sit every 2 minutes. I'm just still playing because of the 7 days use ng equipment. What if I can't log until next week?

I don't mind grind, I can spend hours killing monsters. But not like this. I want to hear the shots activation, and light coming out of my no grade weapon. This is just boring the hell out of me and my CP. 

17 minutes ago, ViciousL2 said:

I'm lvl 12. I can't buy soul shots, I can't buy pots and I'm running low on event pots. It's not fun when you have to sit every 2 minutes. I'm just still playing because of the 7 days use ng equipment. What if I can't log until next week?

I don't mind grind, I can spend hours killing monsters. But not like this. I want to hear the shots activation, and light coming out of my no grade weapon. This is just boring the hell out of me and my CP. 

And that's EXACTLY how it's supposed to be. And even now it's much easier with all the supply items we're getting each level.

6 minutes ago, Italianomedio said:

TEST:

I try kill several Werewolf hunter on SKELTH, minimum drop 41 adena, max 89, at least 1 base mats every 10 mob and 2 earring NG

Same try on GIRAN, maximum drop 39 adena and nothing ring or base mats

Mah...

Of course, we will return, we left the party. There will be a fix and the next patch. And we will be back. Mages without shots of the spirit can not be like.

46 minutes ago, ViciousL2 said:

Already out of the game and deleted. Good luck.

56 minutes ago, Bushma said:

And that's EXACTLY how it's supposed to be. And even now it's much easier with all the supply items we're getting each level.

Then why I don't see you complaining about people who buy NC coins? They have access to those supplies, maybe you are one of them and don't want to lose that advantage? 

@Juji there is definitely something wrong with the drop rate for items and especially adena. Adena drops have been nerfed EXTREMELY hard as far as im concerned.

I would hate to hear this was a deliberate action to 'encourage' people to utilize the in game shop... This would have EA level effects on your reputation...

2 hours ago, CoffeeTime said:

PS. Why none killing RAIDS?

Raids are severely overtuned for their level. Every zerg I see trying to kill them gets smashed into the ground. People get tired taking 10-30% losses. Actual classic 1 party in hodge podge gear could kill a raid slowly. 2 parties could kill it quickly. Now they're death sentences.

I tend to agree.  If this is not changed, people will likely leave in droves.  It doesn't bother me that much.  I might stay and spend a bit of money (the only way to make ANY progress as the game is set up now), or I might go to Skelth.  But those who want to spend a ton of money will probably go back to live and those who don't are likely to leave in discouragement.  If this was intentional, it was a mistake.

Ill give it some time.

But honestly: the only way u can upgrade your weapon of your main character is by creating newer and newer altchars, coz they get some gear and shots, and low lvl mobs are possible to kill.

Maybe going 9man and hitting without soulshots...but even then just see the damage of a 16k adena ng weapon (one from quest). What it does on lvl20+ mobs? :D Scractchin their  back.

Id say give it time until next maintenance, the first real opportunity for things to get fixed. They have to change it eventually, or ppl will keep making new alts to farm adena :D

And even then 1 character lvl1-20 is like 20k adena. You want a medium D weapon thats 1.063.000 in giran xD

50 characters from 1-20 :D

With that drop rate, you can forget your 40+ skills. Spellbooks will be impossible to drop and will cost millions. ;)

On the other Classic severs, i took several days to drop one (and sometimes you never get to good one...).

I can' imagine how it will be here xD

14 hours ago, ViciousL2 said:

Then why I don't see you complaining about people who buy NC coins? They have access to those supplies, maybe you are one of them and don't want to lose that advantage? 

I'm lvl 20. Didn't spend a single penny on this game and I don't plan to. I have 2k spare soulshots and 40k spare adena. Not much but I'm just giving you an example what's an average NORMAL thing in this game.

15 hours ago, ViciousL2 said:

I'm just still playing because of the 7 days use ng equipment. What if I can't log until next week?

That equipement that you got, you aren't even supposed to get. Originally you would have had to pay ~49k adena just for the armor alone. Yet it's still too difficult to you with all the free potions and other supply items like buff scrolls.

This is a game version where you don't get everything you need to just be able to mindlessly kill mobs and do stupid quests like mindless robot (which, sorry, but all of you guys whining here are, unfortunately).

Here you have to manage your resources, put a bit of thought into the game, not just blindly swing your sword or whatever after everything has been provided to you. Back in the day you wouldn't have been able to even afford spellbooks for skills so you would have to plan which skills you really need and save up for quite a while until you're able to afford books for better skills. And that was for every single skill, not just a couple of skills, which require books now.

In this message I'm not targetting you, but everyone who keeps posting and crying on forums, so please, don't take it personally. 

Hmm, maybe if they would take out soulshot automatization option and you would have to click them manually, MAYYYBE then everyone would stop whining because they would be too lazy to keep clicking soulshots and wouldn't even bother, hmmm @Hime @Juji ?

Please quote this meesage on every whiner's post. Thank you and enjoy your time in the world of lineage2, which however, is easy compared to what it has been in the past. 

41 minutes ago, Bushma said:

I'm lvl 20. Didn't spend a single penny on this game and I don't plan to. I have 2k spare soulshots and 40k spare adena. Not much but I'm just giving you an example what's an average NORMAL thing in this game.

That equipement that you got, you aren't even supposed to get. Originally you would have had to pay ~49k adena just for the armor alone. Yet it's still too difficult to you with all the free potions and other supply items like buff scrolls.

This is a game version where you don't get everything you need to just be able to mindlessly kill mobs and do stupid quests like mindless robot (which, sorry, but all of you guys whining here are, unfortunately).

Here you have to manage your resources, put a bit of thought into the game, not just blindly swing your sword or whatever after everything has been provided to you. Back in the day you wouldn't have been able to even afford spellbooks for skills so you would have to plan which skills you really need and save up for quite a while until you're able to afford books for better skills. And that was for every single skill, not just a couple of skills, which require books now.

In this message I'm not targetting you, but everyone who keeps posting and crying on forums, so please, don't take it personally. 

Hmm, maybe if they would take out soulshot automatization option and you would have to click them manually, MAYYYBE then everyone would stop whining because they would be too lazy to keep clicking soulshots and wouldn't even bother, hmmm @Hime @Juji ?

Please quote this meesage on every whiner's post. Thank you and enjoy your time in the world of lineage2, which however, is easy compared to what it has been in the past. 

All of your wall of text doesn't make any sense.

You are really out of context here. We are not in 2004, peoples preferences have changed. You need some sort of progression feeling to keep playing. The thing is you keep remembering how things were 14 years ago, but Lineage 2 Classic is not C1, so stop with those "back in my years" grandpa arguments. You talk about mindlessly playing this game, but, that's what you had to do 90% of the time to grind exp. Yeah, yeah, you didn't have enough SP and money, but it was fun back then, now is just lame and braindead.

And I'm not targeting you specifically, but everyone who keeps arguing these drops rates are OK for a 2018 game, don't take it personal. 

The only reason to not let you afford consumables like potions and shots is because they sell them with real money. They know this is not aa sustainable model @Hime @Juji, people will leave before the end of the month if they don't fix the rates, and the bugs, and the bottlenecks on several quests. 

I won't tell you to "Please quote this meesage " when arguing with others, that would be incredible arrogant on my part and cringey af. 

2 minutes ago, ViciousL2 said:

Peoples preferences have changed

And those people play Naia or Chronos. That's why this classic version exists, to provide different player experience. And if it's lame thing to you, why even come here and try to change things to your preference? Live servers seem much more appealing to what you seem to be preferring.

It's like going to an Italian restourant and asking for chinese food and being angry when they can't serve that. Sounds stupid right? So do all the posts about the difficulty of this version.

1 minute ago, Bushma said:

And those people play Naia or Chronos. That's why this classic version exists, to provide different player experience. And if it's lame thing to you, why even come here and try to change things to your preference? Live servers seem much more appealing to what you seem to be preferring.

It's like going to an Italian restourant and asking for chinese food and being angry when they can't serve that. Sounds stupid right? So do all the posts about the difficulty of this version.

Read my post again. The part where I talk about a sustainable game model that let people enjoy the game and stay, and spend money. 

Archived